Old 02-23-2014, 16:53   #16
HEARMERAWR!!

HEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyThirdAccount View Post
Assassins suck ass.
Against people who build their character right they dont as well but then again every class has it faults

Cinderella->Snow white ->Hanging Gardens->Emerald->Snow white

HEARMERAWR!!-Pure Monk.

Last edited by HEARMERAWR!!; 02-23-2014 at 16:56.
HEARMERAWR!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-08-2014, 15:21   #17
dmize
Banned

dmize is on a distinguished road
Assassin is fairly weak. I'm level 98 with crazy chi and full 2soc, but I like ninja better. Assassin at low level isnt great. Assassin overall isnt that great. 129 is the best place for an assassin.
dmize is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-15-2014, 01:19   #18
~DarkLynx~
CowBoy

~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayamee View Post
Lower the mortal wound stun. Add a fraction of a second delay between uses.
Fixed.
Getting hit 8 times doesn't bother me.
It's getting hit 24 and 32 times before I can blink that boils my bacon.
^
What she said...

Also with bad ping most of the time, they get damn cocky cuz they think you suck when in fact by the time ur ping catches up u've been dead from 32 hits before you even seen the assassin come on the screen...
Class: Trojan - Warrior - Pirate

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Server: Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
~OT Ninja~

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=742522 <--vote here for pom poms!
~DarkLynx~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-29-2014, 04:47   #19
dmize
Banned

dmize is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~DarkLynx~ View Post
^
What she said...

Also with bad ping most of the time, they get damn cocky cuz they think you suck when in fact by the time ur ping catches up u've been dead from 32 hits before you even seen the assassin come on the screen...
yeah, knives have a hidden ability.. Like psn blade.

It's called insecurity.

They must be hitting you hard.
dmize is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-29-2014, 06:08   #20
~DarkLynx~
CowBoy

~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute
pathetic....
Class: Trojan - Warrior - Pirate

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Server: Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
~OT Ninja~

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=742522 <--vote here for pom poms!
~DarkLynx~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-29-2014, 07:47   #21
kelcel2013
Banned

kelcel2013 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altitude^6 View Post
Warriors defensive stance and reflect are solutions...
Defensive stance is not a solution...it doesn't lessen any attack from assassins. And given that you are equipped with wand or spear... you think you can kill the assassin with dragon tail while on defensive posture? If i'm the assassin i'll stay out of range and throw tons of knives at you. Reflect? Out of 6 attacks you might be able to reflect 1, and out of 24 attacks? just 4, and you're dead.

And war-war-war vs nin-war-arch/nin-wat-arch, nvm mind the result. You'll suck balls against fog-stig-MW.

Wat-wat-wat...That solves the problem. Even though i don't have any pure water, I'm still praying for TQ to make Waters cast thunder 5 times in 1 second. With that, I can laugh at assassins dying tons of time against waters. LOL

Last edited by kelcel2013; 03-29-2014 at 07:53.
kelcel2013 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-29-2014, 10:10   #22
XShinryuX
Survivor

XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelcel2013 View Post
Defensive stance is not a solution...it doesn't lessen any attack from assassins. And given that you are equipped with wand or spear... you think you can kill the assassin with dragon tail while on defensive posture? If i'm the assassin i'll stay out of range and throw tons of knives at you. Reflect? Out of 6 attacks you might be able to reflect 1, and out of 24 attacks? just 4, and you're dead.

And war-war-war vs nin-war-arch/nin-wat-arch, nvm mind the result. You'll suck balls against fog-stig-MW.

Wat-wat-wat...That solves the problem. Even though i don't have any pure water, I'm still praying for TQ to make Waters cast thunder 5 times in 1 second. With that, I can laugh at assassins dying tons of time against waters. LOL
I derp'ed.

Someone suggest a Pure Water to vs an Assassin over a Pure Warrior.
God of CO have mercy on these poster, since they really have no idea what are they posting any more lol

If you have say a Fire, it might be more logical, but a Pure Water... ? lol
Anyone who say Assassin can "wreck" people must be one of those people who are terrible in CO.
Time to go do the basic, yes ?

Last edited by XShinryuX; 03-29-2014 at 10:12.
XShinryuX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-29-2014, 19:41   #23
kelcel2013
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by XShinryuX View Post
I derp'ed.

Someone suggest a Pure Water to vs an Assassin over a Pure Warrior.
God of CO have mercy on these poster, since they really have no idea what are they posting any more lol

If you have say a Fire, it might be more logical, but a Pure Water... ? lol
Anyone who say Assassin can "wreck" people must be one of those people who are terrible in CO.
Time to go do the basic, yes ?
You sure? Cuz i've seen alot assassins get owned by pure water. They can't even wreck fixed pure water shield with STG with max bless.

And I have a vid of a war-war-war vs nin-wat-arch both same bp in arena qualifier. Assassin had almost 230k points and warrior only had 90k points. I wonder how many pots got wasted just to own the assassin. Not to mention the poison fog damage... The warrior must have wasted more than 40-50 pots. He lost after losing all pots.

My chars may have been noob, cuz i don't bulk for TQ to suck my d|ck. But I have played CO ever since it started, for me not to be called terrible in CO. I can't even call this game CO anymore, terribly different from the old fashioned CO where skills is needed... not just some big headed assassins who think they're awesome LOL Tell me any assassins in my country and i'll make a hole in their neck.

Last edited by kelcel2013; 03-29-2014 at 19:44.
Old 03-29-2014, 19:54   #24
kelcel2013
Banned

Anyone who thinks assassins is good to stay the way they are right now are either THEY ARE ASSASSINS or THEY BULK HARD NOT TO GET OWNED BY ASSASSINS.

Anyway this is just a game, if this kept on going. There's a lot of MMORPG out there who can manage to really balance classes and still gain $$$ from players.

TQ = buff a class = gain money = LoL at those bulkers. Either way, we all die soon.

Btw, I've been to Malaysia once when we had a conference. Maybe if i get a chance to go there again, we can meet? So i can let you feel how "Terrible" feels like.

Last edited by kelcel2013; 03-29-2014 at 20:16.
Old 03-30-2014, 03:14   #25
XShinryuX
Survivor

XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You sure? Cuz i've seen alot assassins get owned by pure water. They can't even wreck fixed pure water shield with STG with max bless.

And I have a vid of a war-war-war vs nin-wat-arch both same bp in arena qualifier. Assassin had almost 230k points and warrior only had 90k points. I wonder how many pots got wasted just to own the assassin. Not to mention the poison fog damage... The warrior must have wasted more than 40-50 pots. He lost after losing all pots.

My chars may have been noob, cuz i don't bulk for TQ to suck my d|ck. But I have played CO ever since it started, for me not to be called terrible in CO. I can't even call this game CO anymore, terribly different from the old fashioned CO where skills is needed... not just some big headed assassins who think they're awesome LOL Tell me any assassins in my country and i'll make a hole in their neck.
Quote:
Anyone who thinks assassins is good to stay the way they are right now are either THEY ARE ASSASSINS or THEY BULK HARD NOT TO GET OWNED BY ASSASSINS.

Anyway this is just a game, if this kept on going. There's a lot of MMORPG out there who can manage to really balance classes and still gain $$$ from players.

TQ = buff a class = gain money = LoL at those bulkers. Either way, we all die soon.

Btw, I've been to Malaysia once when we had a conference. Maybe if i get a chance to go there again, we can meet? So i can let you feel how "Terrible" feels like.
Ha, by any chance are you somewhere of lower BP ? Around like 250 BPish.
It is a first time I see an Assassin lose to a STG Water.
I am sure if usually that BP range Assassin suck ass just like every other class beside of Tao, since everyone forget their blessing.
I don't know what might be your bulk hard standard are, generally speaking 300++ Bp is the norm of CO currently.

I am somewhere 315 BP, so if you are not yet full 2 soc, you really shouldn't blab about how OP Assassin is.

I am only full 2 soc 6/7, nothing out of ordinary.

You remind me of someone in the past, the guy like to cry about how OP Assassin is, because he is around 250+ BP. Try playing on the normal level of average CO player first. Then you can come back and complain about Assassin.
Old 04-01-2014, 04:37   #26
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by XShinryuX View Post
Ha, by any chance are you somewhere of lower BP ? Around like 250 BPish.
It is a first time I see an Assassin lose to a STG Water.
I am sure if usually that BP range Assassin suck ass just like every other class beside of Tao, since everyone forget their blessing.
One does not simply bless his bound soc items.

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-01-2014, 04:39   #27
XShinryuX
Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by LitasLTL View Post
One does not simply bless his bound soc items.
ONE does not simply use BOUND gear or even invest on it.
If you are going to use/ invest on it, it is no excuse to not bless the gear at all.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: