Old 03-26-2014, 08:58   #16
~~mizzbehave~~

~~mizzbehave~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~mizzbehave~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~mizzbehave~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~mizzbehave~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~mizzbehave~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~mizzbehave~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~mizzbehave~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~mizzbehave~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~mizzbehave~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~mizzbehave~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~mizzbehave~~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by USER1_74 View Post
for Archer TQ will revamp epic bow instead of knives
for warrior the epic weapon will be the shield
for tao dunno : best thing is make 2 epic weapon (fire and water) fire weapon offensive , water defensive or support (will be cool revive all team member in 1 click)
monk dunno
btw
the order of new epic weapon release should be (for balance priority)

1) troian
2) ninja
3) tao
4) warrior
5) monk
6) pirate
7) archer
I mean the attribute in gear . Like tro weapon, they didn't finish it until a month or so before it actually release.
Old 03-26-2014, 10:40   #17
n00dlez
n00blez

n00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond repute
I wouldn't be surprised if they re-introduced freezing arrows to assassins. "Player cannot move for 5-seconds per MW."
n00dlez is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-26-2014, 11:01   #18
kelcel2013
Banned

kelcel2013 is on a distinguished road
+5 secs stun? If that happens I'm quitting AGAIN.

Last edited by kelcel2013; 03-26-2014 at 11:04.
kelcel2013 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-26-2014, 11:07   #19
awakening

awakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrønick View Post
The information for the epic weapon for Assassin's knife has been released
At 140 it will have another 1000k ATK and an additional 2% CT and 2%IM
It will also have another 2500k HP
It will be adding 5 more seconds of stun to all Assassin attacks

The New Skills!
Coming Soon

If you actually believed any of this and when Quoting me saw this, it's already to late. The diagnosis is in. You in fact ARE retarded

^ does this retard not know that the color he tried to blend the text with shows up on vBulletin's original format? Cuz, on a white-ish back ground, it sticks out like sore thumb.
awakening is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-26-2014, 15:26   #20
ghfdhhdf

ghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by awakening View Post
^ does this retard not know that the color he tried to blend the text with shows up on vBulletin's original format? Cuz, on a white-ish back ground, it sticks out like sore thumb.
Ninja skin is best.
ghfdhhdf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-26-2014, 15:37   #21
Chrønick
Übermensch

Chrønick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Fixed.

Feel free to take a look around at all the people in utter hysterics as your brilliant post OP.
Actually no.

If you wanted to use the word "as" in that sentence it would read:

Diagnosed as a retard
or
Diagnosed retarded

Not

Diagnosed as retarded

Oh, and this thread was made for my immense entertainment no one else, and as I am entertained, at least for the time being, I call this a success
Chrønick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-26-2014, 15:39   #22
Chrønick
Übermensch

Quote:
Knowing and caring are entirely different things.

It's clearly not serious so why would I care, plus you didn't see it until you quoted me anyway...and hey that makes you retarded
Old 03-26-2014, 16:26   #23
awakening

awakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Knowing and caring are entirely different things.

It's clearly not serious so why would I care, plus you didn't see it until you quoted me anyway...and hey that makes you retarded
Quote:
I saw it before quoting you. The reason I even replied cuz it's retarded of you to think that pathetic attempt at trolling would work on everyone, worm. The fact you still think I was fooled by you proves that you are a retard.
Old 03-26-2014, 16:45   #24
Chrønick
Übermensch

Quote:
I saw it before quoting you. The reason I even replied cuz it's retarded of you to think that pathetic attempt at trolling would work on everyone, worm. The fact you still think I was fooled by you proves that you are a retard.
Butthurt that you got fooled, fool
Old 03-26-2014, 18:30   #25
awakening

Quote:
Butthurt that you got fooled, fool
Sigh, here, I'll end this with a screenshot. Maggot.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sigh dumb ass.png
Views:	116
Size:	175.7 KB
ID:	149620  
Old 03-26-2014, 19:17   #26
Chrønick
Übermensch

Quote:
Sigh, here, I'll end this with a screenshot. Maggot.
Wow you're that upset that after you found out you were retarded you went to the User CP and change the forum skin, and took a screen shot in attempts to what, make me care? Nah, it was to make your sore anus less sore.

Too late.

You're butthurt real bad
Old 03-26-2014, 19:26   #27
awakening

Quote:
Wow you're that upset that after you found out you were retarded you went to the User CP and change the forum skin, and took a screen shot in attempts to what, make me care? Nah, it was to make your sore anus less sore.

Too late.

You're butthurt real bad
I thought this was the default... had it since i created this account. Either way, look at you trying so hard, it's cute maggot.
Old 03-26-2014, 19:26   #28
ghfdhhdf

ghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond repute
Do people really use the default skin? It's so bad.
ghfdhhdf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-26-2014, 21:55   #29
awakening

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
Do people really use the default skin? It's so bad.
Not as bad as some ms.conquer contestant.
Old 03-26-2014, 23:25   #30
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
I really didn't even need to see the contrasted bottom half to know this is a bad troll attempt from a wanna-be troll.

EDIT: And before you bother to ask, it's the tone of an attention whore that gave you away.

Last edited by MyThirdAccount; 03-26-2014 at 23:43.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: