Old 06-11-2012, 21:17   #31
CornFlakes:o
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
PANDA WHERE IS MY SHOUTOUT -sobs in corner-
CornFlakes:o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-12-2012, 01:27   #32
Jaxx..
Banned

Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
Panda is cute when he gets frustrated at losing.

no homo
Jaxx.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-12-2012, 07:54   #33
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
Yes enormous powerhouses that defended the objectives. You were barely able to kill them and therefore had a hard time to capture the objectives. Sure, sure.

Do i really have to explain you what it means if a team clearly dominates in personal score? You dominated in fights and at capturing the objectives. It was only a close game because your opponents split up and tried to hold at least 2 objectives while avoiding fights, which doesnt surprise me at all considering that the team wasnt even complete and therefore it was their only chance to win the game. Your team on the other hand obviously sticked together and fought max 2-3 people of the other team. They were obviously inferior in fights according to the score. So yea "powerhouses". LOL.

If you were in their team and won the game then you could brag. But what you do now is just pathetic.

The numbers dont tell everything about that game, but they say enough to make you look like a pathetic liar.
This is hilarious, a guy that doesn't even know nor played the game is lecturing me.

You know what, buy the game and revise your post. I simply cba to repeat myself. You can build your character in several ways. Point defense, offense, battle influencers, fast stealthers, and several other things that can affect a game. Their team had without a doubt the best point defenders. You act as if the game lasted 2 minutes? We were constantly duking it out to get control of the other 2 points but apart from a neutral now and then, we never managed to take them over. The game went toe to toe until the very end, where the opponents team decided to push their entire force on our last point. It was about 450 vs 470 there. Which means that they wanted to lure out a giant battle where they only needed 3 kills, 2 if they kept their points, and we needed 5. However we managed to tie off long enough to get our backdoor focussers to get their points to neutral which resulted in them not getting the points they needed, in the meanwhile we managed to focus one guy down and win us the game.

It just saddens me that you are that dumb. You say "the numbers don't tell everything about that game, but they say enough to make you look like a pathetic liar". CHECK THE SCORES ON TOP. 500 v 494. The score speaks for itself that it was extremely close. How am I a liar? The only reason my personal score is that high is because we killed off quite a few enemies assaulting our point, which gives double points.

whatever dude, you have no logic nor reasoning whatsoever. You just seek ways to discredit me. Enjoy your sad forum experience where all you can do is b*tch on people you are jealous at.

I get a full diablo sneak peek -> you rage and get jealous
I am able to farm act 2 inferno -> you rage and get jealous
I put down a wonderfull score in a new game -> you rage and get jealous

I wonder what the next thing will be on that list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx.. View Post
Panda is cute when he gets frustrated at losing.

no homo
But I won? D:

Last edited by ~*panda*~; 06-12-2012 at 08:03.
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-12-2012, 08:05   #34
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CornFlakes:o View Post
PANDA WHERE IS MY SHOUTOUT -sobs in corner-
next OBW

Any preferred messages?
Old 06-12-2012, 09:07   #35
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
This is hilarious, a guy that doesn't even know nor played the game is lecturing me.
***** please. Do you really think that you are only one that plays GW2?

Quote:
Arenanet prepared this beta well. No lags, everything runs nicely and you can login whenever you want. Oh and those 100 fps are nice too.
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-12-2012, 16:18   #36
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

If that is true, have you yet to pvp? And I don't read half the things you say.
Old 06-12-2012, 16:40   #37
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
And I don't read half the things you say.
Obviously.
Computer Scientist
Old 06-12-2012, 17:22   #38
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

Why would I? You only answer to 10% of the things I say.

Want to go for a round of pvp in the next obw? I'll show you who the noob is.
Old 06-12-2012, 19:20   #39
Deathclaw
Soon™

Quote:
I'll show you who the noob is.
You still dont get it. This wasnt about you being bad at pvp but you bragging that you own although your opponents were just an inferior incomplete team.
Computer Scientist
Old 06-12-2012, 20:51   #40
CornFlakes:o
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You still dont get it. This wasnt about you being bad at pvp but you never appreciate that I cook or clean or take care after our fraternal septuplets, just once ICH would appreciate if EINE just took DAS opportun- HEIL, MEIN FüHRER!!! ES LEBE DEUTSCHALND!!!
CornFlakes:o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-12-2012, 22:18   #41
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CornFlakes:o View Post
haha

First wat-war-tro on Unicorn.
130 wat-130 war-130 tro on Unicorn.

This is Bulgaria.
Heyga4Huk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-13-2012, 12:43   #42
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

Quote:
You still dont get it. This wasnt about you being bad at pvp but you bragging that you own although your opponents were just an inferior incomplete team.
first off, where did I brag? Second, their team was not inferior nor incomplete. Third, you are just b*tching for the sake of it.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: