Reply
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 64 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-10-2012, 11:59   #9391
F(x)
Legendary
 
F(x)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The Fields of Justice
Posts: 805
F(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like her face is sunken in a bit in that drawing.

Also I'd have to say my favorite character in Game of Thrones right now is either Jon Snow, or the nigh****ch turned city guard that works for the imp.

Least favorite is Theon. Dudes a tool
__________________
OT Super Hero.

Rustle. Rustle. Rustle.

Dem jimmies.


Won
F(x) is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-10-2012, 13:31   #9392
Jaxx..
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 4,536
Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
Facing diamond on ladder now. 90% of them cheese 0_0.


Huk maybe I should be coaching you now
Jaxx.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-10-2012, 13:42   #9393
bahana
Spamomod
 
bahana's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 8,190
bahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond repute
When to Dresden this weekend. Was awesome. did stuff
the end.
__________________
Bahana!

To see with eyes unclouded by hate.

I'm a guy


Quote:
Forgive my rudeness. I cannot abide useless people.
bahana is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-10-2012, 14:14   #9394
Wayne Brady :(
Gentleman
 
Wayne Brady :('s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 6,780
Wayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx.. View Post
Facing diamond on ladder now. 90% of them cheese 0_0.


Huk maybe I should be coaching you now
Congratulations, Diamond league is the top 10.5% of the playerbase, so you have improved yourself to be better than 89.5% of the players now?
__________________
I'm playing Tetris, come at me bro!

Last edited by Wayne Brady :(; 06-10-2012 at 15:23.
Wayne Brady :( is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-10-2012, 14:32   #9395
Deathclaw
Soon™
 
Deathclaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Germany
Posts: 10,127
Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Brady :( View Post
Congratulations, Diamond league is the top 20% of the playerbase, so you have improved yourself to be better than 80% of the players now?
Nope.
http://sc2ranks.com/stats/league/eu/1/all
__________________
Quote:
There are only two hard problems in Computer Science: cache invalidation and naming things
Quote:
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-10-2012, 15:20   #9396
Wayne Brady :(
Gentleman
 
Wayne Brady :('s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 6,780
Wayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond repute
Are you saying SC2 only has 265K players in Europe? Thought it was a more popular game

By those statistics diamond and above would be the top 10.5%, roughly. I was just using general 'facts' from some starcraft wiki.

I'll edit my post to fit the new facts, thanks for the information.
__________________
I'm playing Tetris, come at me bro!

Last edited by Wayne Brady :(; 06-10-2012 at 15:23.
Wayne Brady :( is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-10-2012, 15:21   #9397
Jaxx..
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 4,536
Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Brady :( View Post
Congratulations, Diamond league is the top 20% of the playerbase, so you have improved yourself to be better than 80% of the players now?
Well I am not diamond yet. Its season lock at the moment and tomorrow a fresh season starts. This means your first match tomorrow is your 'placement' match which will assign you to a league.

Based on how well you preform last season determines where you will be placed the following season.

I believe that if I lose my placement match tomorrow I will remain in Platinum but IF I win there is a possibility I will be placed in diamond. I say this as I have been facing some diamond leaguers lately. However you can get promoted during the season

Just played a 30 minute game against this zerg opponent. He kept asking me if I spoke German and kept repeating my name. I've been getting this a lot lately. I think its because I have the same name as this European starcraft 2 pro. This zerg was so relentless in his attacks, he split his army at one point and I ****ed up half that army with my immortals and forcefields, he raged. He was good but not great. Also Zerg is OP.

I added some screenshots because I can.


Typical chat for me.

"OMG WHY YOU STEAL HIS NAME"

"Lol noob copying peoples name"

"This the real Jaxx"

"Woah, Jaxx !! ??" "


"get a life name stealer"

"Why name copy?"
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ss.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	358.7 KB
ID:	147290   Click image for larger version

Name:	sdsds.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	364.9 KB
ID:	147291   Click image for larger version

Name:	sdsd.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	345.0 KB
ID:	147292   Click image for larger version

Name:	asdadads.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	390.5 KB
ID:	147293  
Jaxx.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-10-2012, 15:29   #9398
Wayne Brady :(
Gentleman
 
Wayne Brady :('s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 6,780
Wayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond repute
Raz eh? Sounds like a Romanian name to me.

I noticed a great majority of Zergers in higher leagues, though grandmasters seem like they don't care at all and go random a lot.

So who is jaxx from germany?

I googled "jaxx germany" and found this http://www.ourakcha.com/***-the-jaxx-club-en-E1046.html

Tell us about your secret german sex club jaxx.
__________________
I'm playing Tetris, come at me bro!
Wayne Brady :( is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-10-2012, 17:16   #9399
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw
 
Heyga4Huk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 7,920
Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx.. View Post
Well I am not diamond yet. Its season lock at the moment and tomorrow a fresh season starts. This means your first match tomorrow is your 'placement' match which will assign you to a league.

Based on how well you preform last season determines where you will be placed the following season.

I believe that if I lose my placement match tomorrow I will remain in Platinum but IF I win there is a possibility I will be placed in diamond. I say this as I have been facing some diamond leaguers lately. However you can get promoted during the season

Just played a 30 minute game against this zerg opponent. He kept asking me if I spoke German and kept repeating my name. I've been getting this a lot lately. I think its because I have the same name as this European starcraft 2 pro. This zerg was so relentless in his attacks, he split his army at one point and I ****ed up half that army with my immortals and forcefields, he raged. He was good but not great. Also Zerg is OP.

I added some screenshots because I can.


Typical chat for me.

"OMG WHY YOU STEAL HIS NAME"

"Lol noob copying peoples name"

"This the real Jaxx"

"Woah, Jaxx !! ??" "


"get a life name stealer"

"Why name copy?"
I had a nerdgasm when I saw the forcefields in picture #2.
Those defenses from roach all-ins usually end up dragging on for a while, after all bug infestations are very pesky and annoying.
__________________
130 water - 130 warrior - 130 trojan on Liberty.

First wat-war-tro on Unicorn.
130 wat-130 war-130 tro on Unicorn.

This is Bulgaria.
Heyga4Huk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-10-2012, 19:50   #9400
Deathclaw
Soon™
 
Deathclaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Germany
Posts: 10,127
Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Brady :( View Post
Are you saying SC2 only has 265K players in Europe? Thought it was a more popular game

By those statistics diamond and above would be the top 10.5%, roughly. I was just using general 'facts' from some starcraft wiki.

I'll edit my post to fit the new facts, thanks for the information.
Those are active league 1v1 players. Not everyone is a league player and just plays custom games or other teams.

Currently there are 800k active league players on europe.
__________________
Quote:
There are only two hard problems in Computer Science: cache invalidation and naming things
Quote:
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-11-2012, 04:20   #9401
Jaxx..
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 4,536
Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyga4Huk View Post
I had a nerdgasm when I saw the forcefields in picture #2.
Those defenses from roach all-ins usually end up dragging on for a while, after all bug infestations are very pesky and annoying.
Pft zerg can all in because they can re - max instantly


Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Brady :( View Post
Raz eh? Sounds like a Romanian name to me.

I noticed a great majority of Zergers in higher leagues, though grandmasters seem like they don't care at all and go random a lot.

So who is jaxx from germany?

I googled "jaxx germany" and found this http://www.ourakcha.com/***-the-jaxx-club-en-E1046.html

Tell us about your secret german sex club jaxx.
I googled Jaxx looong back and all I see were named men and women
Jaxx.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-11-2012, 04:59   #9402
Wayne Brady :(
Gentleman
 
Wayne Brady :('s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 6,780
Wayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond repute
Cornflakes should go to the german jaxx club.

it's for homosexuals
__________________
I'm playing Tetris, come at me bro!
Wayne Brady :( is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-11-2012, 05:06   #9403
CornFlakes:o
Désolé
 
CornFlakes:o's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dreamland
Posts: 4,924
CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
i ran a mile today, and the whole time i kept thinking of mwah's motivational words.
she's like...my heroine
__________________
A man with pleasure does not mind his chains
His desires fulfilled, he walks gladly through Hell.
Am I so different from you?
CornFlakes:o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-11-2012, 05:10   #9404
Wayne Brady :(
Gentleman
 
Wayne Brady :('s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 6,780
Wayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CornFlakes:o View Post
i ran a mile today, and the whole time i kept thinking of mwah's motivational words.
she's like...my heroine
Run more miles, fatty!

<3
__________________
I'm playing Tetris, come at me bro!
Wayne Brady :( is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-11-2012, 05:28   #9405
CornFlakes:o
Désolé
 
CornFlakes:o's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dreamland
Posts: 4,924
CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Brady :( View Post
Run more miles, fatty!

<3
hehe maybe one day ill be able to rip off my shirt with my bare hands in public and show off my manly body ;D
__________________
A man with pleasure does not mind his chains
His desires fulfilled, he walks gladly through Hell.
Am I so different from you?
CornFlakes:o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 17:56.


You Rated this Thread: