Old 09-11-2011, 08:08   #46
MithosX
Banned

MithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh... View Post
Really, this is becoming so very repeative, everyone who uses the phrases/words/insults such as; Nerd, Low life, You have no rl friends, umadbro, Virgin, are the people that have absolutly no life and no friends.
Lol idiot you exposed yourself and ur buddies.
MithosX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-11-2011, 08:14   #47
MithosX
Banned

MithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CookiesShudBeMe View Post
Plus, how is it everyone. Do josh and alicia know him? No. He has a history for playing, no. And his friends only you obviously

Funny how you didn't reply to the other half of the text?
Is it because it's true??
Thanks for proving my point.

This hasn't been denied, therefore it's true.

And what's with the "umadbro", I thought only internet nerds use that.
You guys know yourselves pretty well.

That was sarcasm obviously, to show your obsession.
You trully are a dumbass.. I could flame your birth gives, flame the people who you grew up, flame the people who taught you to be like this but it all comes down to you because you are too incompetant to even figure out the most simplest thing let it leave the difference of sarcasme and serious raging
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinosaur View Post
Well, you weren't on Sub|Zero and I don't see any more accounts that you use in the Top 8 list so you have nothing to brag about, lllllol.

Wow bro I really love your poem. Would you write some for me, please?
Waw bro, stop harassing me. I will not tell you which account i played on besides my monker.

Np tonight me+you+nip=sexy time and after that we get wild on some paper.
Quote:
Lol no, Matt uses them and we pretty much say "no thats you bro" theres a difference, retard.

Edit: Lezim**

Besides I have people I know in real life on this forum lol, ask them if i'm a nerd, if I have friends, if I EVER get mad or QQ over this game lol..
Obs obsessed, again referring to me. How many times have you mentioned me in the last couple of 3 days? Im sure in every post you made here, let it leave ur PM's msn chats, co chats and what so ever.

Since saying "get a life" is too old I will tell you to find another hobby besides ur obsession with me.
MithosX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-11-2011, 08:14   #48
Dinosaur
Banned

Dinosaur has a reputation beyond reputeDinosaur has a reputation beyond reputeDinosaur has a reputation beyond reputeDinosaur has a reputation beyond reputeDinosaur has a reputation beyond reputeDinosaur has a reputation beyond reputeDinosaur has a reputation beyond reputeDinosaur has a reputation beyond reputeDinosaur has a reputation beyond reputeDinosaur has a reputation beyond reputeDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MithosX View Post
Lol idiot you exposed yourself and ur buddies.
Nah, not at all. He clearly means people like you, who say "LOL VIRGIN WITH NO LIFE, SIT ON CO ALL DAY" even though you have no clue what that person is like/what the person does.

We however, know all about you and your 5 irl friends and how you never leave the house
Dinosaur is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-11-2011, 08:24   #49
f00ker-v2.5
Spamobot

f00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Lol no, Matt uses them and we pretty much say "no thats you bro" theres a difference, retard.

Edit: Lezim**

Besides I have people I know in real life on this forum lol, ask them if i'm a nerd, if I have friends, if I EVER get mad or QQ over this game lol..
You rly want me to start digging in the threads and we will see if its just "no thats you bro" .. retard.
Old 09-11-2011, 08:42   #50
Josh...
Banned

Josh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by f00ker-v2.5 View Post
You rly want me to start digging in the threads and we will see if its just "no thats you bro" .. retard.
Go for it lol, but you should add the stuff I quoted too, might make more sense than just shouting out "WOWOW LOW LIFE" to everyone, where as the only person i'v really said it to is Lezim, who clearly lacks a life.
Josh... is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-11-2011, 08:52   #51
f00ker-v2.5
Spamobot

f00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Go for it lol, but you should add the stuff I quoted too, might make more sense than just shouting out "WOWOW LOW LIFE" to everyone, where as the only person i'v really said it to is Lezim, who clearly lacks a life.
Oh man u so cool.
Old 09-11-2011, 10:42   #52
-BladeDancer-

-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Oh man u so cool.
You are cooler.

***4326;
sayed has been killed by IceBreaker! Op op sorry bani suef.

Egypt4Ever

Untitled,L2H,Addiction
-BladeDancer- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-11-2011, 11:03   #53
CookiesShudBeMe

CookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MithosX View Post
You trully are a dumbass.. I could flame your birth gives, flame the people who you grew up, flame the people who taught you to be like this but it all comes down to you because you are too incompetant to even figure out the most simplest thing let it leave the difference of sarcasme and serious raging

CookiesShudBeMe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-11-2011, 11:49   #54
Firekiss
Frenchy

Firekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CookiesShudBeMe View Post
She only says "Why are you obsessed with me".
***1120;
***1120;
***3232;_***3232;
***1120;
<::| Vindictus |::>

Firekiss is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-11-2011, 12:18   #55
Josh...
Banned

Josh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firekiss View Post
She only says "Why are you obsessed with me".
I lovered you and all but, isn't that why "Why are you obsessed with me" is quoted on the picture?
Quote:
Oh man u so cool.
Thanks.
Old 09-11-2011, 12:37   #56
Firekiss
Frenchy

Firekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I lovered you and all but, isn't that why "Why are you obsessed with me" is quoted on the picture?
She doesn't say "And I'd be like" ^^
***1120;
***1120;
***3232;_***3232;
***1120;

Old 09-11-2011, 12:44   #57
Morandi
Botland

Morandi has a reputation beyond reputeMorandi has a reputation beyond reputeMorandi has a reputation beyond reputeMorandi has a reputation beyond reputeMorandi has a reputation beyond reputeMorandi has a reputation beyond reputeMorandi has a reputation beyond reputeMorandi has a reputation beyond reputeMorandi has a reputation beyond reputeMorandi has a reputation beyond reputeMorandi has a reputation beyond repute
RAFL drama for 1 vajina

SwiftFlame - Ninja-Ninja-ninja
Morandi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-11-2011, 12:48   #58
Josh...
Banned

Quote:
She doesn't say "And I'd be like" ^^
heuahuea which is why thats not quoted
Old 09-11-2011, 14:44   #59
Firekiss
Frenchy

Quote:
heuahuea which is why thats not quoted
Yea but that's ***, she only says one part of the sentence

Btw, do English people quote by using " and italics ?
***1120;
***1120;
***3232;_***3232;
***1120;

Old 09-11-2011, 14:50   #60
Josh...
Banned

Quote:
Yea but that's ***, she only says one part of the sentence

Btw, do English people quote by using " and italics ?
Uhm, they do, but I don't think it's necessary, but you should ask someone else lol, my English sucks even though i'm British.

Last edited by Josh...; 09-11-2011 at 14:56.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: