View Poll Results: Merge with another dead server
Yes, could use more life in game 9 52.94%
No, server has enough players or dont want to 3 17.65%
I could care less 5 29.41%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-30-2011, 07:02   #121
Mr.Wiz

Mr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud~ View Post
hey, say "ahmed is stupid" and he'd chuckle on for hours. not a hard thing to do wiz, don't make your career outta it =p

so whatya been up to actually.

Been busy lots of nice holidays around North America , decided to go to some places i wouldn't normally and had some fun , just moved down to the coast too got about 10 metres of grass then im on the beach , here's hoping for a nice summer , and how dare you say i'm not funny i'll have you know i have my moments.

What you been doing ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProEgy***9829; View Post
Some people do not know what it is like to troll nerds.
I know exactly what it's like

TheRaven arch-tro-arch 130-131-134 - the quest is over -First raven on server
MrWiz arch-arch-arch 125-130-117 finally retired

Quoth the Raven , Nevermore - edgar allan poe

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war - william shakespear (from julius ceaser)

Virtutis gloria merces (Glory is the reward of valour) - my clan motto

evil truimphs when good men do nothing
Mr.Wiz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-30-2011, 08:11   #122
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Wiz View Post
Been busy lots of nice holidays around North America , decided to go to some places i wouldn't normally and had some fun , just moved down to the coast too got about 10 metres of grass then im on the beach , here's hoping for a nice summer , and how dare you say i'm not funny i'll have you know i have my moments.

What you been doing ?

I know exactly what it's like
hah =p studying mostly. In my exams right now ^_~. Had English today, wasn't too bad. In that vocabulary list there are even words I bet could make you guys wonder what it is xD.

and mayhhbe. Vague memories from the past roll in. I was in your guild rite =p or am I confusing you with someone. short term memory fails lately. Or long term, depends how you look at it.

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.

You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-30-2011, 10:56   #123
Mr.Wiz

Mr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
hah =p studying mostly. In my exams right now ^_~. Had English today, wasn't too bad. In that vocabulary list there are even words I bet could make you guys wonder what it is xD.

and mayhhbe. Vague memories from the past roll in. I was in your guild rite =p or am I confusing you with someone. short term memory fails lately. Or long term, depends how you look at it.
Yea your memory is still there ,were in my guild i believe panda was 120 ish tro at the time if i remember it was his first life , i was your way station before you moved to the bigger guilds , gotta blame Zephy for introducing us tho

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war - william shakespear (from julius ceaser)

Old 05-30-2011, 11:13   #124
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
zephy omg! she hasn't come on msn for ages D: sad

Old 05-30-2011, 11:33   #125
Mr.Wiz

Quote:
zephy omg! she hasn't come on msn for ages D: sad
Yea i know , haven't heard from her in a good 6 months , if you bump into her tell her i said hey

Old 05-30-2011, 11:40   #126
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

you too =p

Old 05-31-2011, 15:16   #127
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

ay zero, look who's a vidster again ;>

Old 06-01-2011, 12:17   #128
-BladeDancer-

-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute
Yet another proof that you are a lifeless nerd.

***4326;
sayed has been killed by IceBreaker! Op op sorry bani suef.

Egypt4Ever

Untitled,L2H,Addiction
-BladeDancer- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-01-2011, 13:53   #129
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

y u mad tho.

n get l2h outta ya sig. you never were and never will be part of l2h

Old 06-03-2011, 12:50   #130
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
yeh, I kicked him myself the last time he was there. lol

oh and u botttttttttttar! how'd you become a vidster?! ;'(
Old 06-06-2011, 03:14   #131
Bulletbody

Location: i live in an ocean... i swim with the fishies, and yes my computer is waterproof
Bulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Bulletbody Send a message via Yahoo to Bulletbody
so dead cant even get 15 votes!!!!!
BP: 320+

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0.oHeartlesso.0 View Post
get me a pic of just your face i'll attach a d**k and there you got a new avatar
To be a legend you must first beat a legend
To be the best you must first destroy everyone
To be a noob you just need an aimbot and fight like a pinnoy

i aimbot go **** yourself
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngP6aboKUtw
Bulletbody is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-08-2011, 09:48   #132
Conondrum
Fading..

Conondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulletbody View Post
It's Aqua, what did you expect?

Only thing taken serious is ranting.. Put that in a poll then you'll get some votes
Conondrum is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-09-2011, 00:09   #133
PiratesParrot
More Tea

PiratesParrot has a reputation beyond reputePiratesParrot has a reputation beyond reputePiratesParrot has a reputation beyond reputePiratesParrot has a reputation beyond reputePiratesParrot has a reputation beyond reputePiratesParrot has a reputation beyond reputePiratesParrot has a reputation beyond reputePiratesParrot has a reputation beyond reputePiratesParrot has a reputation beyond reputePiratesParrot has a reputation beyond reputePiratesParrot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulletbody View Post
how many active players even look at the server forums, seriously? 20ish, maybe 30, but half of them dont post. then theres the old *******s like me who quit way back but still come and chuckle at the arguments...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabster View Post
Divided we stand, united we fall x.x

PiratesParrot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-09-2011, 20:58   #134
ekushay
Made in HK

ekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond repute
^ haha yeah true XD
ekushay is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: