Old 05-05-2011, 16:14   #1
DedarkZ

DedarkZ has a reputation beyond reputeDedarkZ has a reputation beyond reputeDedarkZ has a reputation beyond reputeDedarkZ has a reputation beyond reputeDedarkZ has a reputation beyond reputeDedarkZ has a reputation beyond reputeDedarkZ has a reputation beyond reputeDedarkZ has a reputation beyond reputeDedarkZ has a reputation beyond reputeDedarkZ has a reputation beyond reputeDedarkZ has a reputation beyond repute
Hi guys

Ohh Herro!

It's been awhile since I've spoken to anyone from Conquer. I've lost touch with pretty much everyone. Considering I never use MSN and don't have a Facebook. Bla bla bla, enough with the cute stuff >=O! I'm only here to advertise my new video game stream that I run, along with Shintu and Osiris_2007 (ColdChimera)

If you're interested in watching one of us play a game and want to talk to us, give us a visit. We're online and streaming everyday at 8pm central. So feel free to hit us up. I can't speak for the other two, but I'm still the same old person I was when I played Conquer. I'm just not that angry anymore, I promise. I figure the mod's don't care that I'm posting this, considering this section of the forum is basically dead. Anyway, if you wanna check us out, the link is below.

Shintu is playing Super Meat Boy tonight, and I'm playing Metal Gear Solid tomorrow.

www.livestream.com/DamnBored

first person to talk about fastblading gets an axe to the face

Sup brahflaski?

Last edited by DedarkZ; 05-05-2011 at 16:20.
DedarkZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-05-2011, 16:37   #2
Gabe<3
Trojan.God

Gabe<3 has a reputation beyond reputeGabe<3 has a reputation beyond reputeGabe<3 has a reputation beyond reputeGabe<3 has a reputation beyond reputeGabe<3 has a reputation beyond reputeGabe<3 has a reputation beyond reputeGabe<3 has a reputation beyond reputeGabe<3 has a reputation beyond reputeGabe<3 has a reputation beyond reputeGabe<3 has a reputation beyond reputeGabe<3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DedarkZ View Post
Ohh Herro!

It's been awhile since I've spoken to anyone from Conquer. I've lost touch with pretty much everyone. Considering I never use MSN and don't have a Facebook. Bla bla bla, enough with the cute stuff >=O! I'm only here to advertise my new video game stream that I run, along with Shintu and Osiris_2007 (ColdChimera)

If you're interested in watching one of us play a game and want to talk to us, give us a visit. We're online and streaming everyday at 8pm central. So feel free to hit us up. I can't speak for the other two, but I'm still the same old person I was when I played Conquer. I'm just not that angry anymore, I promise. I figure the mod's don't care that I'm posting this, considering this section of the forum is basically dead. Anyway, if you wanna check us out, the link is below.

Shintu is playing Super Meat Boy tonight, and I'm playing Metal Gear Solid tomorrow.

www.livestream.com/DamnBored

first person to talk about fastblading gets an axe to the face
teh ban hammer is comming to fastblade you as we speak
But the battle wages on for toy soldiers

O o
/ŻŻ/_o___o___o___o____o__
\__\ŻŻoŻŻŻoŻŻŻŻŻŻoŻŻŻŻŻŻo
/***9612;\
/ \ bob fired his lazors

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Gabe<3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-05-2011, 19:12   #3
AgentR07
Iconoclast

AgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond repute
Word up brosef.
Old 05-06-2011, 12:55   #4
Kasha
Noob 4 Lyf

Kasha has a reputation beyond reputeKasha has a reputation beyond reputeKasha has a reputation beyond reputeKasha has a reputation beyond reputeKasha has a reputation beyond reputeKasha has a reputation beyond reputeKasha has a reputation beyond reputeKasha has a reputation beyond reputeKasha has a reputation beyond reputeKasha has a reputation beyond reputeKasha has a reputation beyond repute
DedarkZ... I remeber teh Chad... sorta?
[Talk]~DarkPunisher~ speaks to ~4gottenWings~: Aimbut :P[2010-1-18, 18:41]
(archer)
Pro list
<3Darkou<3, <3XxHayabusaxX<3, ~Stealthy, ~Swift~, Mensis~, <3--Sky--<3,<3YengFeng<3,<3~BlackRose<3,<3EyelesS<3: per yr request xD,<3dark_slasher<3, Ryu(Kev)yr memory will live on.
FIRST lvl 9 PREFORMER on TURQ/DIAM. (with thankx to hubby Slashy) <3 7.5.2010 310bp thankx to Nem/Slashy n Sky. done/quit.
Kasha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-06-2011, 13:17   #5
DedarkZ

DedarkZ has a reputation beyond reputeDedarkZ has a reputation beyond reputeDedarkZ has a reputation beyond reputeDedarkZ has a reputation beyond reputeDedarkZ has a reputation beyond reputeDedarkZ has a reputation beyond reputeDedarkZ has a reputation beyond reputeDedarkZ has a reputation beyond reputeDedarkZ has a reputation beyond reputeDedarkZ has a reputation beyond reputeDedarkZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe<3 View Post
teh ban hammer is comming to fastblade you as we speak
*le axe to le face*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasha View Post
DedarkZ... I remeber teh Chad... sorta?
nice to know someone remembers me

Sup brahflaski?
Old 05-09-2011, 07:37   #6
TresspasS
Benji

TresspasS has a reputation beyond reputeTresspasS has a reputation beyond reputeTresspasS has a reputation beyond reputeTresspasS has a reputation beyond reputeTresspasS has a reputation beyond reputeTresspasS has a reputation beyond reputeTresspasS has a reputation beyond reputeTresspasS has a reputation beyond reputeTresspasS has a reputation beyond reputeTresspasS has a reputation beyond reputeTresspasS has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
*le axe to le face*

I HATE YOU!!!
Mostly hate Ryan though

Nemesis For Life~

<3 to kierbo
<3 to teh friends
<3 NemNem, My home =]

Choreographed Lack Of Passion~
Angels Lie To Keep Control~
TresspasS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-09-2011, 13:22   #7
DedarkZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by TresspasS View Post
I HATE YOU!!!
Mostly hate Ryan though
you know you luv meh

Sup brahflaski?
Old 05-10-2011, 00:32   #8
FireTao2005
ChInEsE

FireTao2005 has a reputation beyond reputeFireTao2005 has a reputation beyond reputeFireTao2005 has a reputation beyond reputeFireTao2005 has a reputation beyond reputeFireTao2005 has a reputation beyond reputeFireTao2005 has a reputation beyond reputeFireTao2005 has a reputation beyond reputeFireTao2005 has a reputation beyond reputeFireTao2005 has a reputation beyond reputeFireTao2005 has a reputation beyond reputeFireTao2005 has a reputation beyond repute
Hmm Chad and Ryan Streaming EH? i'll only watch if its uhhh you know... something with no clothing or what not.... Or Black ops.

NinjaDave
Ninja> Ninja> Ninja
130-130-131
RBed 6/28/09 -- 2nd RBed 07/25/09

FireTao2005
FireTao> FireTao> FireTao
130-130-130
RBed 10/28/07 -- 2nd RBed 12/26/08

~|Swift|~
Water> Warrior> Monk
130-130-138
RBed 11/29/09 -- 2nd RBed 12/3/09
Reincarnated 1/13/10

Nemesis Soldier Forever

FireTao2005 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-10-2011, 11:07   #9
claudia
Lyf <3

claudia has a reputation beyond reputeclaudia has a reputation beyond reputeclaudia has a reputation beyond reputeclaudia has a reputation beyond reputeclaudia has a reputation beyond reputeclaudia has a reputation beyond reputeclaudia has a reputation beyond reputeclaudia has a reputation beyond reputeclaudia has a reputation beyond reputeclaudia has a reputation beyond reputeclaudia has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireTao2005 View Post
Hmm Chad and Ryan Streaming EH? i'll only watch if its uhhh you know... something with no clothing or what not.... Or Black ops.
Daveee!!! Hiii fofinho Btw... hi hi all <3

You never will be like me...

***2676; Truth friends are for whole life...***2676;

***4326; I believe in faires ***4326;

Lyf ****9825;*
Benji love my legs
claudia is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-10-2011, 13:05   #10
DedarkZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireTao2005 View Post
Ryan said this when I asked him if he wanted to be one of our streamers.

[5/5/2011 11:16:27 PM] Osiris: do i have to wear pants when i stream?

The answer was no.

Sup brahflaski?
Old 05-12-2011, 21:48   #11
~Aura-
Pro Nub~

~Aura- has a reputation beyond repute~Aura- has a reputation beyond repute~Aura- has a reputation beyond repute~Aura- has a reputation beyond repute~Aura- has a reputation beyond repute~Aura- has a reputation beyond repute~Aura- has a reputation beyond repute~Aura- has a reputation beyond repute~Aura- has a reputation beyond repute~Aura- has a reputation beyond repute~Aura- has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to ~Aura- Send a message via Skype™ to ~Aura-
Quote:
Originally Posted by TresspasS View Post
I HATE YOU!!!
Mostly hate Ryan though
bet i hate u more than u hate them

Unforgiven
~Aura-
130°130°140
monk***9830;monk***9830;monk

Unforgiven
Mint<3
130°130°137
***9829;
Happily married to Unmerceful
***9829;

Never regret anything that once made you smile

~Aura- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-14-2011, 17:52   #12
Gabe<3
Trojan.God

Gabe<3 has a reputation beyond reputeGabe<3 has a reputation beyond reputeGabe<3 has a reputation beyond reputeGabe<3 has a reputation beyond reputeGabe<3 has a reputation beyond reputeGabe<3 has a reputation beyond reputeGabe<3 has a reputation beyond reputeGabe<3 has a reputation beyond reputeGabe<3 has a reputation beyond reputeGabe<3 has a reputation beyond reputeGabe<3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
i reme you :O jus had to point out ur done fer
But the battle wages on for toy soldiers

O o
/ŻŻ/_o___o___o___o____o__
\__\ŻŻoŻŻŻoŻŻŻŻŻŻoŻŻŻŻŻŻo
/***9612;\
/ \ bob fired his lazors

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Gabe<3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-18-2011, 19:51   #13
NyCaznGiRL
Melissa^-^

NyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond repute
WTF CHAD HOW COME YOU DON'T CALL ME ANYMORE???
jking.. lol

where the hell is the game??? lol..
am i missing the point here?

haters only make you famous.
NyCaznGiRL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2011, 03:06   #14
DedarkZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe<3 View Post
i reme you :O jus had to point out ur done fer
im dun furr? i dun like yurrr kind roun' hurr >=O
im kidding D:
no but seriously i dont like your kind >=O!
no seriously im kidding D:
but im not
D:
just kidding i am
or am i?
***3232;_***3232;

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyCaznGiRL View Post
WTF CHAD HOW COME YOU DON'T CALL ME ANYMORE???
jking.. lol

where the hell is the game??? lol..
am i missing the point here?
SIDEKICK! wassup i havent talked to you in forever
and we're taking a break from streaming so if you've visited the site, it's been on autopilot(compilation of youtube vids we picked out) for past like 2 weeks. we streamed almost every day nonstop for 3 months so thats why we're takin a short break.

Sup brahflaski?
Old 05-25-2011, 12:23   #15
TresspasS
Benji

TresspasS has a reputation beyond reputeTresspasS has a reputation beyond reputeTresspasS has a reputation beyond reputeTresspasS has a reputation beyond reputeTresspasS has a reputation beyond reputeTresspasS has a reputation beyond reputeTresspasS has a reputation beyond reputeTresspasS has a reputation beyond reputeTresspasS has a reputation beyond reputeTresspasS has a reputation beyond reputeTresspasS has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Aura- View Post
bet i hate u more than u hate them
I bet that you hate you more than i hate them.
Ps.... you smell.

Nemesis For Life~

<3 to kierbo
<3 to teh friends
<3 NemNem, My home =]

Choreographed Lack Of Passion~
Angels Lie To Keep Control~
TresspasS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: