Old 06-19-2010, 07:58   #1
RhayNe
Trash&Tard

RhayNe has a reputation beyond reputeRhayNe has a reputation beyond reputeRhayNe has a reputation beyond reputeRhayNe has a reputation beyond reputeRhayNe has a reputation beyond reputeRhayNe has a reputation beyond reputeRhayNe has a reputation beyond reputeRhayNe has a reputation beyond reputeRhayNe has a reputation beyond reputeRhayNe has a reputation beyond reputeRhayNe has a reputation beyond repute
Water Tao

Guys,what is so good about Melee Waters? would anyone tell the good and bad about being Melee Water..
RhayNe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-19-2010, 12:34   #2
MarcosFtw
Owned k?

MarcosFtw has a reputation beyond reputeMarcosFtw has a reputation beyond reputeMarcosFtw has a reputation beyond reputeMarcosFtw has a reputation beyond reputeMarcosFtw has a reputation beyond reputeMarcosFtw has a reputation beyond reputeMarcosFtw has a reputation beyond reputeMarcosFtw has a reputation beyond reputeMarcosFtw has a reputation beyond reputeMarcosFtw has a reputation beyond reputeMarcosFtw has a reputation beyond repute
If you're a bulker, its good.
If you're not a bulker, its bad.

UAHUAHUAHEUHEeaUEHA protip, kthx.

Smirnoff speaks~to~***seoo***:
cool story, bro

Private Server ftw.

Anyways, I quit.
Playing League of Legends.
MarcosFtw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-19-2010, 13:34   #3
Recost3
Superbowl!

Recost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcosFtw View Post
If you're a bulker, its good.
If you're not a bulker, its bad.

UAHUAHUAHEUHEeaUEHA protip, kthx.
Nope, melee waters don't stand a chance either way anymore :P
I have the power of possession in my hands
Becoming stronger every step that I take
I will destroy what has done this to me
Human scum will abide by my words
This planet is doomed, this planet is doomed.
Recost3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-19-2010, 16:52   #4
younesa

younesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond repute
they are really not usable in pvp like they where in old days, back then it where a cheap and fast way to make a fragile char that could(sometimes) one hit even the stronger chars, in example jump in zap stun target then trigger speedgun in his face with stig on *WOOOF* hehe

now the only good thing i think water is good for is reving in gw and also you can lvl them extremely fast
younesa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-20-2010, 14:57   #5
karfluki
Banned

karfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by younesa View Post
they are really not usable in pvp like they where in old days, back then it where a cheap and fast way to make a fragile char that could(sometimes) one hit even the stronger chars, in example jump in zap stun target then trigger speedgun in his face with stig on *WOOOF* hehe

now the only good thing i think water is good for is reving in gw and also you can lvl them extremely fast
You can level waters extremely fast??

Tell me how. I could use the help. LOL
karfluki is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-20-2010, 15:00   #6
stevenpineda

stevenpineda has a reputation beyond reputestevenpineda has a reputation beyond reputestevenpineda has a reputation beyond reputestevenpineda has a reputation beyond reputestevenpineda has a reputation beyond reputestevenpineda has a reputation beyond reputestevenpineda has a reputation beyond reputestevenpineda has a reputation beyond reputestevenpineda has a reputation beyond reputestevenpineda has a reputation beyond reputestevenpineda has a reputation beyond repute
they still pretty decent if you know how to play one. melee waters are good to rev and retaliate if you have people attacking you. downfall is you have to get in close to kill/hit em. i for one can poke and jump away including with ninjas so is fun
stevenpineda is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-20-2010, 15:17   #7
TrunkzJr
hooker

TrunkzJr has a reputation beyond reputeTrunkzJr has a reputation beyond reputeTrunkzJr has a reputation beyond reputeTrunkzJr has a reputation beyond reputeTrunkzJr has a reputation beyond reputeTrunkzJr has a reputation beyond reputeTrunkzJr has a reputation beyond reputeTrunkzJr has a reputation beyond reputeTrunkzJr has a reputation beyond reputeTrunkzJr has a reputation beyond reputeTrunkzJr has a reputation beyond repute
Im assuming the new buffed Water shield will be proven victorious for GW's.. i can see it now... all the maxed out trojans will be doing 1's to eachother xD
TrunkzJr is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-20-2010, 17:15   #8
younesa

younesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfluki View Post
You can level waters extremely fast??

Tell me how. I could use the help. LOL
you ndont need help lvling waters lol, but lemme mention one of the fast ways

first of the lvl 70+ water gets 2x exp
and if you in example rb a warrior you will get to keep superman that helps alot if you also equip a wand or some cool lvling weapon ^^

and if you kept your rain socs and arcjer from the ol water factory then you could also just pvlvl it
younesa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-20-2010, 18:20   #9
karfluki
Banned

karfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

and if you in example rb a warrior you will get to keep superman that helps alot if you also equip a wand or some cool lvling weapon ^^

and if you kept your rain socs and arcjer from the ol water factory then you could also just pvlvl it
The 2x experience is team experience. If you're plvling waters, it works really well. For a water leveling alone, not so much.

Second reborn waters level pretty well if they were warriors previously. For pure waters it will be tough, because they won't have a physical damage multiplier (like superman or fatal strike). Melee waters are forced characters anyway, they were never intended to be played the way we all play 'em. With these new leveling possibilities - power arena/mentorship/arena/db leveling/freekin' enlightenment.... it makes things a little different from when we actually had to level our characters. Cy has a level 87 water right now that is less than a week old, has never been plvled, and has never killed anything higher than chickens in tc.

My advice to threadstarter: If you don't have a 130+ archer that can 1-2 hit basilisks, don't bother. If you do, enjoy your water - I have a pure water and a tro-war-water, I loved playing on them both.
Old 06-20-2010, 18:47   #10
TrunkzJr
hooker

TrunkzJr has a reputation beyond reputeTrunkzJr has a reputation beyond reputeTrunkzJr has a reputation beyond reputeTrunkzJr has a reputation beyond reputeTrunkzJr has a reputation beyond reputeTrunkzJr has a reputation beyond reputeTrunkzJr has a reputation beyond reputeTrunkzJr has a reputation beyond reputeTrunkzJr has a reputation beyond reputeTrunkzJr has a reputation beyond reputeTrunkzJr has a reputation beyond repute
Which will be stronger shield?? XP shield from warrior or Pure Water shield!!

Tro war Water vs water water water!

dun dun dun
TrunkzJr is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-20-2010, 18:53   #11
karfluki
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrunkzJr View Post

dun dun dun
Ha! Good question!

I'll have to check that out and get back to ya.
Old 06-20-2010, 19:44   #12
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

took me mere few hrs to get nevermore from lvl 100 to 120 after 2nd rb

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrunkzJr View Post

dun dun dun
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfluki View Post
Ha! Good question!

I'll have to check that out and get back to ya.
will be different than warriors shield... they will get a 100 pct shield aka everyone will do 1's when activated?!?!? you can get +6k dmg even if u have warrior xp shield activated when you pvp againt higher bp.

Last edited by ~Ahmed~; 06-20-2010 at 19:47.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-21-2010, 06:32   #13
Recost3
Superbowl!

Recost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond repute
Nah I wouldn't go pure melee water, go with war-war-wat if you don't have an archer, wat-war-wat if you do, and get a psn blade and FB (zap for those annoying little waters :P). That's what I'd do anyway, but it helps to be decent at FB.
I have the power of possession in my hands
Becoming stronger every step that I take
I will destroy what has done this to me
Human scum will abide by my words
This planet is doomed, this planet is doomed.
Recost3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-21-2010, 06:41   #14
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Recost3 View Post
Nah I wouldn't go pure melee water, go with war-war-wat if you don't have an archer, wat-war-wat if you do, and get a psn blade and FB (zap for those annoying little waters :P). That's what I'd do anyway, but it helps to be decent at FB.
or tro warr wat? altho that would be useless on co 2.0.. it would be the most important class in cco specially if you're decent at fb.
Old 06-21-2010, 15:51   #15
~Ahmed~

pure skill for water tao

For Water Taoist>Water Taoist>Water Taoist: Azure Shield.
You can cast a powerful shield over yourself or another player, which will nullify some of the damage received.

Level DamageAbsorb Char Level Required Skill Exp Required Mana Cost

0 600 40 950 80

1 1,400 50 1,190 123

2 2,600 70 1,442 169

3 4,000 90 1,690 280

4 6,000 110 Fixed 405

Stamina cost: 50

Last edited by ~Ahmed~; 06-21-2010 at 16:05.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: