Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2010, 19:53   #1
mrpops2ko
mou ikkai

mrpops2ko is a splendid one to beholdmrpops2ko is a splendid one to beholdmrpops2ko is a splendid one to beholdmrpops2ko is a splendid one to beholdmrpops2ko is a splendid one to beholdmrpops2ko is a splendid one to beholdmrpops2ko is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to mrpops2ko Send a message via MSN to mrpops2ko Send a message via Yahoo to mrpops2ko Send a message via Skype™ to mrpops2ko
Rant about trading...

What the **** is up with every ****** saying 'offer'?

Its ****ing lame ass ****.

'Price?'

'oFFerRr BlzZz'

I don't remember this being on Dragon. What the **** is up with ******s on this server.

Also is it commonplace for the seller to say 'OffErrEERE' or the buyer? I've seen it from both.
I cuted my veins 3 times cose of this game,(didnt have a gun to shootmyself) if I die, my bro propobly will sue the TQ *******s...
Old 05-08-2010, 20:07   #2
(S)mash

(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute
This is most common:

Seller: Selling "X"
Buyer: How much?

Seller: Offer
Buyer: "X"cps/gold

Seller: LOL!
Buyer: .__.

So yeah...these are probably the same sellers that have dbs in their booth for 230cps.
Old 05-08-2010, 20:15   #3
Uchiha_Madara.
Afr!can

Uchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpops2ko View Post
What the **** is up with ******s on this server.
Hmm, we could have a potential problem here, depending on what is behind those stars.

>ROXAS<
http://www.xfire.com/video/2c4044/
[Aimbot]
^Just a reminder, he seems to forget a lot. Also watch how he turns the aimbot off and gets raped by some noob lool
Old 05-08-2010, 20:19   #4
mrpops2ko
mou ikkai

mrpops2ko is a splendid one to beholdmrpops2ko is a splendid one to beholdmrpops2ko is a splendid one to beholdmrpops2ko is a splendid one to beholdmrpops2ko is a splendid one to beholdmrpops2ko is a splendid one to beholdmrpops2ko is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to mrpops2ko Send a message via MSN to mrpops2ko Send a message via Yahoo to mrpops2ko Send a message via Skype™ to mrpops2ko
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Madara. View Post
Hmm, we could have a potential problem here, depending on what is behind those stars.
oh u internet thug u

Quote:
Originally Posted by (S)mash View Post
This is most common:

Seller: Selling "X"
Buyer: How much?

Seller: Offer
Buyer: "X"cps/gold

Seller: LOL!
Buyer: .__.

So yeah...these are probably the same sellers that have dbs in their booth for 230cps.
Its also some ****ing commonplace thing to use 'bb' at the end of an offer too.

Its more like;
Seller: offer
Buyer: 'x' offer
Seller: bb

****ing ******s on this game.
I cuted my veins 3 times cose of this game,(didnt have a gun to shootmyself) if I die, my bro propobly will sue the TQ *******s...
Old 05-08-2010, 20:42   #5
Uchiha_Madara.
Afr!can

Uchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
oh u internet thug u
Internet thug? Ok then lol. How ironic is that coming from you after your opening post
So I guess that's the N word then behind those stars. Any chance of telling me your ingame name?

>ROXAS<
[Aimbot]
^Just a reminder, he seems to forget a lot. Also watch how he turns the aimbot off and gets raped by some noob lool
Old 05-08-2010, 20:49   #6
AnonymousYEAH
aka Johan

AnonymousYEAH has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymousYEAH has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymousYEAH has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymousYEAH has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymousYEAH has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymousYEAH has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymousYEAH has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymousYEAH has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymousYEAH has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymousYEAH has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymousYEAH has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to AnonymousYEAH
conquer online forums is not your blog pops

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolen View Post
Arite I'll go show her collateral damage
Old 05-08-2010, 20:51   #7
Uchiha_Madara.
Afr!can

Quote:
I don't claim to be an internet thug. Yes it is. Tis in my sig.

Now go back to the cotton fields 'bruv'.
When did I say you claimed to be an internet thug? I just find it ironic that somebody using the N word on the internet calls me an "internet thug".

Which name? Your sig seem to refer to other servers/games.

You've already shown your level of intellegence is far below mine or that of a normal human being, bruv. I'll go back to the cotton fields now, which incidently, I've never seen before.

>ROXAS<
[Aimbot]

Last edited by Uchiha_Madara.; 05-08-2010 at 20:54.
Old 05-08-2010, 20:59   #8
(S)mash

(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute
I thought it was the "B" word under there not the "N" word under there

Uchiha_Madara, I've seen a noob tro named pops2ko or something really close to that.

@ mrpops2ko: bb.
Old 05-08-2010, 21:04   #9
Uchiha_Madara.
Afr!can

Quote:
I find it laughable that someone cares. Go take your internet thuggery elsewhere.

If you can't figure out my game name from the massive clues I've given you, then I hope to god you do not decide to reproduce.

Did you stay in the masters house then?
You find it laughable because you probably find it laughable that black people actually use the internet. Re-read the thread, the only one acting like an e-thug is you. I'm gonna kill you in game, that's not e-thugging, that's just playing the game.

I'm not going to try and figure out your name, just tell me?

Yeah I stayed in the master's house, would be kinda stupid for me not to stay in my own house

>ROXAS<
[Aimbot]
Old 05-08-2010, 21:06   #10
Ahmed.k?
Banned

Ahmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond repute
S< anything B> anything

offer
Old 05-08-2010, 21:07   #11
AnonymousYEAH
aka Johan

AnonymousYEAH has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymousYEAH has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymousYEAH has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymousYEAH has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymousYEAH has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymousYEAH has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymousYEAH has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymousYEAH has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymousYEAH has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymousYEAH has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymousYEAH has a reputation beyond repute
yeah his ingame name is Sayuri or WarriorPops2ko

Quote:
Old 05-08-2010, 21:10   #12
mrpops2ko
mou ikkai

Quote:
You find it laughable because you probably find it laughable that black people actually use the internet. Re-read the thread, the only one acting like an e-thug is you. I'm gonna kill you in game, that's not e-thugging, that's just playing the game.

I'm not going to try and figure out your name, just tell me?

Yeah I stayed in the master's house, would be kinda stupid for me not to stay in my own house
Quote:
Not internet thuggery at all, amirite?

I was never hostile towards you until you reacted. Your choice to make problems out of censored words.

Okay, kill me in game. Tis your choice.
Old 05-08-2010, 21:10   #13
(S)mash

S > can o' whoop ass, offer.

EDIT

As for e-thuggery mrpops2ko, I reported two of your previous posts that contained uncensored racial slurs.

Last edited by (S)mash; 05-08-2010 at 21:13.
Old 05-08-2010, 21:10   #14
Uchiha_Madara.
Afr!can

Quote:
Originally Posted by (S)mash View Post
Uchiha_Madara, I've seen a noob tro named pops2ko or something really close to that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonymousYEAH View Post
yeah his ingame name is Sayuri or WarriorPops2ko
Alright thanks. Well can't be on for this coming month as you lot know :P I trust my e-thug nigs will deal with him though

Quote:
Not internet thuggery at all, amirite?

I was never hostile towards you until you reacted. Your choice to make problems out of censored words.

Okay, kill me in game. Tis your choice.
Using the word ****** in a derogotary way, is hostile to me. What I said was not thuggery, it was telling the truth. If you want to know what internet thuggery is, look at all your posts. Takes a big man to say the N word on the internets btw.

>ROXAS<
[Aimbot]

Last edited by Uchiha_Madara.; 05-08-2010 at 21:14.
Old 05-08-2010, 21:11   #15
AnonymousYEAH
aka Johan

Quote:
Alright thanks. Well can't be on for this coming month as you lot know :P I trust my e-thug nigs will deal with him though
pz

Quote:
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: