Old 12-25-2009, 12:05   #1
ColdSteel

Location: In the middle of the desert eating SUBWAY and drinking a Snapple
ColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond repute
Wow

So I guess since the Mod here have a bias opinion about threads, means they can abuse their power and remove threads as they like? There was nothing in that thread that was illegal and needed to be removed from what I saw.
Quote:
Originally posted by BeefCake
justins always right
Better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6

CSM Justis <3
ColdSteel is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-25-2009, 13:27   #2
zedo
i p n your soup

zedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to zedo Send a message via Yahoo to zedo
indeed, down with the mods!!!!!!

The minstral boy to war is gone, in the ranks of death you'll find him.
His fathers sword he has girded on, and his wild harp slung behind him.
zedo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-25-2009, 13:37   #3
ColdSteel

ColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by zedo View Post
indeed, down with the mods!!!!!!
Meh, I found out why they removed it, but I still say they shouldn't have Mods here that are from the same server. Only mod who was ever good at not being bias and played on the same server was Dom/Ignacia!
Quote:
justins always right

CSM Justis <3
Old 12-25-2009, 15:08   #4
Eurochic
GlobalMod

Eurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdSteel View Post
So I guess since the Mod here have a bias opinion about threads, means they can abuse their power and remove threads as they like? There was nothing in that thread that was illegal and needed to be removed from what I saw.
Incorrect the post showed a client edit and was therefore reported.

I am a Global Moderator and therefore cover all servers. I report what I see and not who posted it. FYI some time ago a personal friend made an illegal post which I reported and they were subsequently banned. I have always followed the rules and if others can't they must face the consequences.
Judoka2130-130-131 Monk-War-Fire
Judoka3130-130-131 Pure Water
TaMaU120-130-131 Tro-Tro-Arch
expensive91130-130 Pure Water
Destiny_Angel110-130 Pure Water
Melody_Angel110-115 Pure Water
Symphony_Angel Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ikky View Post
Mods are like underwear, you should change them daily!
Eurochic is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-25-2009, 15:23   #5
zedo
i p n your soup

zedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Meh, I found out why they removed it, but I still say they shouldn't have Mods here that are from the same server. Only mod who was ever good at not being bias and played on the same server was Dom/Ignacia!
igy was awesome.

Old 12-25-2009, 16:46   #6
FirstStrike-V2
Banned

Location: Common sense says that I'm at a computer at the time of this post. Not really expecting you all to possess common sense however, so don't feel bad.
FirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to FirstStrike-V2 Send a message via MSN to FirstStrike-V2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurochic View Post
Incorrect the post showed a client edit and was therefore reported.

I am a Global Moderator and therefore cover all servers. I report what I see and not who posted it. FYI some time ago a personal friend made an illegal post which I reported and they were subsequently banned. I have always followed the rules and if others can't they must face the consequences.
Report me for a screenshot? Too bad GMs have already confirmed that you can't get banned for screenshots, or all the screenshots I have submitted of people selling their accounts and such, would have been banned. How can you prove that I didn't edit the photo after I took it? You can not. Thanks for trying, come again. <3 Sure, common sense tells you that I was using MultiClient, but as I don't admit to such a thing, you have no proof. A screenshot is just a fancy he said/she said. Do you know for a fact that I have more then 2 accounts on at a time? Didn't think so.

Last edited by FirstStrike-V2; 12-25-2009 at 17:47.
FirstStrike-V2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-26-2009, 14:16   #7
darkruler
Banned

Location: England ftw k? Server: Turquoise-Sagittarius Played since: Nov 2004 Occupation: Forum Troll SuperGW1 Gold Prize Winner Boredom count: 99,999 ___________
darkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to darkruler Send a message via AIM to darkruler Send a message via MSN to darkruler Send a message via Yahoo to darkruler Send a message via Skype™ to darkruler
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstStrike-V2 View Post
Report me for a screenshot? Too bad GMs have already confirmed that you can't get banned for screenshots, or all the screenshots I have submitted of people selling their accounts and such, would have been banned. How can you prove that I didn't edit the photo after I took it? You can not. Thanks for trying, come again. <3 Sure, common sense tells you that I was using MultiClient, but as I don't admit to such a thing, you have no proof. A screenshot is just a fancy he said/she said. Do you know for a fact that I have more then 2 accounts on at a time? Didn't think so.
Can't be banned ingame but can be on forums. I think he means that.
darkruler - 130 Archer
lightrulerX - 110 > 122 Water - Water
Golden Apple (iPad)
Alpine - 130 > 130 > 120 Pure Ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRage View Post
Yes but we're English thus far more intelligent than everyone.
Quote:
Originally posted by nordrian
whatever u say u will be flamed.
Quote:
[Whisper]Şeh_Şamil speaks to Alpine: you have hack[17:59]
[Whisper]Sw££T~ChaoS speaks to Alpine: ı kıll u always but u open aımbottıng and kıL me[17:18]
darkruler is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-26-2009, 18:32   #8
FirstStrike-V2
Banned

Location: Common sense says that I'm at a computer at the time of this post. Not really expecting you all to possess common sense however, so don't feel bad.
FirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to FirstStrike-V2 Send a message via MSN to FirstStrike-V2
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkruler View Post
Can't be banned ingame but can be on forums. I think he means that.
Oh noes. I'll have to make a new Forum account? Booooo.
FirstStrike-V2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-31-2009, 16:55   #9
ColdSteel

Quote:
igy was awesome.
Yea he was
Quote:
justins always right

CSM Justis <3
Old 01-01-2010, 17:35   #10
FirstStrike-V3

FirstStrike-V3 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V3 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V3 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V3 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V3 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V3 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V3 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V3 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V3 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V3 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yea he was
You're my hero. <3
FirstStrike-V3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-01-2010, 19:56   #11
ColdSteel

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstStrike-V3 View Post
You're my hero. <3
About time version 3 came out
Quote:
justins always right

CSM Justis <3
Old 01-03-2010, 02:04   #12
Mazzew

Mazzew has a reputation beyond reputeMazzew has a reputation beyond reputeMazzew has a reputation beyond reputeMazzew has a reputation beyond reputeMazzew has a reputation beyond reputeMazzew has a reputation beyond reputeMazzew has a reputation beyond reputeMazzew has a reputation beyond reputeMazzew has a reputation beyond reputeMazzew has a reputation beyond reputeMazzew has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mazzew Send a message via Yahoo to Mazzew
Quote:
igy was awesome.
i agree.

yElloW pwNs
Quote:
Originally posted by magicdave
Errrr whats so special about a rice cooker O.o
Quote:
Originally posted by Nightfall
WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!?!

Such cruel words!!!!
Mazzew is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-03-2010, 02:49   #13
zedo
i p n your soup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazzew View Post
i agree.
oi, just remembering the old days.
i miss all the spam we had going back then.

Old 01-03-2010, 02:50   #14
ColdSteel

Quote:
oi, just remembering the old days.
i miss all the spam we had going back then.
spam!
Quote:
justins always right

CSM Justis <3
Old 01-03-2010, 03:13   #15
zedo
i p n your soup

Quote:
spam!
indeed
spam!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: