Old 12-04-2009, 15:22   #1
KamikazeThor

KamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Introduce yourself to the Sagittarius/Taurus Community

Hi all. Lately we had a lot of old friends and acquaintances leaving and many new players have joined our server, so i thought about starting this thread to give us all a chance to know more about each other (does not matter if you are a veteran or a new player, let´s all have the opportunity to say something about ourselves not in real time mode, which gives us a chance to think and weight our words):

My name is Tom, I was born in Brazil (South America) and lived for a very long time in the US. I have also traveled a lot in my life and been exposed to many different cultures, so I am always open to the international CO community in a fair and impartial way.

I have played in this server for more than a couple of years, and have pretty much seen it all: cheats, bots, scams, all sort of people/players, but also had very good surprises, luck and made many good friends online... I consider myself a student of the game and I am always interested and active in the forum sections such as "tips and hints", "newcomer´s harbor" and "bugs".

What about you?
ThaWanderer: ninja-war-melee/magic fire
TheWanderer: ninja-war-?
TheKamikaze (classic): war-war-ninja in trojan mode

Required points for promotion (all sub-classes)

"EMTEE..."
KamikazeThor is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-04-2009, 18:47   #2
XukeX

XukeX is on a distinguished road
My name is Matt, I came from Dream-Dream server because of all the bad things/people and sudden overtake of egyptians that it's crazy.(No offense) Im from the United States of American Haha. I am currently working on my character however in the process of making new friends
XukeX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-05-2009, 02:19   #3
KamikazeThor

KamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome Matt. Yeah, i know what you are saying... i was talking about fairness and impartiality but what happens when the minority becomes the majority, right? we of course expect the same treatment, but most of the time the language becomes a factor and even a barrier...
ThaWanderer: ninja-war-melee/magic fire
TheWanderer: ninja-war-?
TheKamikaze (classic): war-war-ninja in trojan mode

Required points for promotion (all sub-classes)

"EMTEE..."
KamikazeThor is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-05-2009, 06:57   #4
XukeX

XukeX is on a distinguished road
I mean i dont mind playing with them, it's just the ones who spam you the weird letter language, and send over 100 team invites, ect. Otherwise we could be friends, but its so annoying.
XukeX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-07-2009, 07:51   #5
Eurochic
GlobalMod

Eurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond repute
Hello

Most people know me as Judo after my Trojan Judoka and my role as a Judo instructor/coach.

I started conquer in 2004 on Phoenix Server and through subsquent server splits and a merge I arrived here. Most of the old school that were my friends have left, but I have made many new ones here.
Judoka2130-130-131 Monk-War-Fire
Judoka3130-130-131 Pure Water
TaMaU120-130-131 Tro-Tro-Arch
expensive91130-130 Pure Water
Destiny_Angel110-130 Pure Water
Melody_Angel110-115 Pure Water
Symphony_Angel Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ikky View Post
Mods are like underwear, you should change them daily!
Eurochic is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-07-2009, 11:39   #6
War!
Alex

War! has a reputation beyond reputeWar! has a reputation beyond reputeWar! has a reputation beyond reputeWar! has a reputation beyond reputeWar! has a reputation beyond reputeWar! has a reputation beyond reputeWar! has a reputation beyond reputeWar! has a reputation beyond reputeWar! has a reputation beyond reputeWar! has a reputation beyond reputeWar! has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to War! Send a message via Yahoo to War!
Hello, my name is Alex and I first started Conquer in November, 2004. Since then I have on and off played the game and posted on the forums but it always eventually makes me lose interest. I have played a number of servers since playing this game including but not limited to (Turquoise, Dragon, Sagittarius, CO2 Alpha aka Pyramid, and a few more).

The game since CO1 has slowly gone soar, I feel like any effort to earn gear is a lost cause because anyone can simply buy it. I miss the good old days where hunting actually yielded some decent money. Up until the ninja release I had never bought DBs, I guess when I came back I was too tempted and bought like 15.

Ever since the merge between Sagittarius and Taurus and people quitting the game, I feel as if I am a stranger to these forums.

Oh I miss the good old days on Turquoise, viet hunters <3
Old 12-08-2009, 10:06   #7
darkruler
Banned

Location: England ftw k? Server: Turquoise-Sagittarius Played since: Nov 2004 Occupation: Forum Troll SuperGW1 Gold Prize Winner Boredom count: 99,999 ___________
darkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to darkruler Send a message via AIM to darkruler Send a message via MSN to darkruler Send a message via Yahoo to darkruler Send a message via Skype™ to darkruler
Quote:
Originally Posted by War! View Post
Hello, my name is Alex and I first started Conquer in November, 2004. Since then I have on and off played the game and posted on the forums but it always eventually makes me lose interest. I have played a number of servers since playing this game including but not limited to (Turquoise, Dragon, Sagittarius, CO2 Alpha aka Pyramid, and a few more).

The game since CO1 has slowly gone soar, I feel like any effort to earn gear is a lost cause because anyone can simply buy it. I miss the good old days where hunting actually yielded some decent money. Up until the ninja release I had never bought DBs, I guess when I came back I was too tempted and bought like 15.

Ever since the merge between Sagittarius and Taurus and people quitting the game, I feel as if I am a stranger to these forums.

Oh I miss the good old days on Turquoise, viet hunters <3
^This. Almost identical to myself.

But change name to Chris.
Also i quit about 3 months before ninja release, returned for 1 week to make a ninja, then quit again and haven't played since.

The game of real life <3
darkruler - 130 Archer
lightrulerX - 110 > 122 Water - Water
Golden Apple (iPad)
Alpine - 130 > 130 > 120 Pure Ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRage View Post
Yes but we're English thus far more intelligent than everyone.
Quote:
Originally posted by nordrian
whatever u say u will be flamed.
Quote:
[Whisper]Şeh_Şamil speaks to Alpine: you have hack[17:59]
[Whisper]Sw££T~ChaoS speaks to Alpine: ı kıll u always but u open aımbottıng and kıL me[17:18]
darkruler is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-08-2009, 22:03   #8
Deveno

Deveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond repute
My name is David. Almost everyone on the server knows my water, quanyin. I live in a small town in Texas, and you have no idea how much more exciting conquer is than the daily life of this town, where the arrival of the mail marks the highlight of the day.
I have played since late in 2004, and have seen the game go through many changes. Ironically, the more dragonball-driven the game has become, the less inclined I feel to buy them; but as I have always been more fascinated with the social aspects of the game, I'm not so devastated by being able to 1-hit fewer people. I figure, when I'm the very last person playing, I'll be able to pwn everyone else
Like Tom, I am also a student of the game...the mathematics of the game mechanics have held my interest for a long time, so much so that I feel as if I should offer a betting service on the outcome of arena matches

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFerran View Post
Deveno: devourer of souls and threads.
deputy director of mod intelligence services

Got a question? Message me here.
Deveno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2009, 10:43   #9
zedo
i p n your soup

zedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to zedo Send a message via Yahoo to zedo
my name is roger, i've only got one char on saggy wich i havent logged into in over a year. from washington state and i'm actually based on saggy's father server turquoise.

The minstral boy to war is gone, in the ranks of death you'll find him.
His fathers sword he has girded on, and his wild harp slung behind him.
zedo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-14-2009, 06:44   #10
Zyika
Forum Spam

Zyika has a reputation beyond reputeZyika has a reputation beyond reputeZyika has a reputation beyond reputeZyika has a reputation beyond reputeZyika has a reputation beyond reputeZyika has a reputation beyond reputeZyika has a reputation beyond reputeZyika has a reputation beyond reputeZyika has a reputation beyond reputeZyika has a reputation beyond reputeZyika has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Zyika Send a message via Yahoo to Zyika
Hello. (:
My name is Ariel, I'm 17 from Oklahoma. Junior in high school. =D

I started playing Conquer in the beginning of my 6th grade year. Got hooked, was pretty much addicted until I started high school and realized how much time I wasted on this game. I came back for a few months back in May I think? But quickly quit again, seeing the game had lost the main reasons I started playing (talismans, my good friends).

So, I have been CO free lately as of about three or four months ago I think. Uninstalled and eveything.
I started out on Turq server with my neighbor and followed the split to Sagi, leaving behind some close friends. Now Taurus has joined us, and I had no friends on the server anymore. So I quit.

I mainly post on the forums when I'm at school, since the school server blocks most websites.
[Zyika: 130>15 archer] *no guild*
[Kyani: 58 ninja] *no guild*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decadence
<3 Ariel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Percius View Post
CO sucks these days. The game sucks, the people suck... just a whole pile of suck.
Zyika is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2009, 17:35   #11
RoidB*tch
PK'er???

RoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to RoidB*tch
I'm Paul. Back when I started in 2005, most people called me Roid because of my old trojan. Aside from like 1 month, have played to this day. I get bored alot, and just make new chars. I just finished making my 7th 2nd RB char now, and will probably start another when and if the new class comes out. I've also stopped playing a bit less and less each day and just TG 24/7 with occassional stops to check their status, PK a bit, then back to afk. I've bought DBs in the past, and still continue to do so off and on when I feel like it. If it came down to beer or DB's, I'd be tipping a few much faster then getting my items to +12, but oh well, to each his own.
BullDyke - 130/131 Archer/Archer
~CoNaN~ - 130/130/134 pure Warr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decadence View Post
BYE YOU SEXY BEAST PAUL! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by War! View Post
EXACTLY! I like how you think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeteorTear View Post
I do and OMG you pep hard! lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke! View Post
Because a crybaby moderator cried and it got removed.
I'm a TG ho and proud of it.
RoidB*tch is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2009, 18:35   #12
Decadence
Banned

Decadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Decadence Send a message via Skype™ to Decadence
im an *******
Decadence is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-22-2009, 11:47   #13
FirstStrike-V2
Banned

Location: Common sense says that I'm at a computer at the time of this post. Not really expecting you all to possess common sense however, so don't feel bad.
FirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to FirstStrike-V2 Send a message via MSN to FirstStrike-V2
As am I.
FirstStrike-V2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-23-2009, 00:03   #14
Tak
Hypebeast.

Tak has a reputation beyond reputeTak has a reputation beyond reputeTak has a reputation beyond reputeTak has a reputation beyond reputeTak has a reputation beyond reputeTak has a reputation beyond reputeTak has a reputation beyond reputeTak has a reputation beyond reputeTak has a reputation beyond reputeTak has a reputation beyond reputeTak has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Tak Send a message via MSN to Tak Send a message via Yahoo to Tak
is this really necessary?
Old 12-23-2009, 17:06   #15
darkruler
Banned

Location: England ftw k? Server: Turquoise-Sagittarius Played since: Nov 2004 Occupation: Forum Troll SuperGW1 Gold Prize Winner Boredom count: 99,999 ___________
darkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to darkruler Send a message via AIM to darkruler Send a message via MSN to darkruler Send a message via Yahoo to darkruler Send a message via Skype™ to darkruler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
is this really necessary?
Who the hell are you? Have we been introduced?
darkruler - 130 Archer
lightrulerX - 110 > 122 Water - Water
Golden Apple (iPad)
Alpine - 130 > 130 > 120 Pure Ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRage View Post
Yes but we're English thus far more intelligent than everyone.
Quote:
Originally posted by nordrian
whatever u say u will be flamed.
Quote:
[Whisper]Şeh_Şamil speaks to Alpine: you have hack[17:59]
[Whisper]Sw££T~ChaoS speaks to Alpine: ı kıll u always but u open aımbottıng and kıL me[17:18]
darkruler is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: