Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 26 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 11-08-2009, 07:37   #151
isti37
Tigger

isti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anji View Post
Part of you morons think its super easy to link skills, I mean how are you going to spam between 4-5 different skills? do you have some type of super finger ability? think about it for a second..god damn it some people are just so stupid..yeah because you are going to stun kick and transport to another map so smoothly...god damn it do you read what you just said? its so stupid.
If someone has bought a mouse like Razer Naga : http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-mice/razer-naga + it will create a monk with 380 potency the imba expression will be familiar in co too, doesn't ? I believe you don't even have to use your keyboard if you got that mouse because you would own every moron trying to kill you.

I am happy that I quit.
Or atleast I need to get into the oil business to play this game.
TQ is running with every programmer's nr.1 quote: "It's a feature not a bug."
Until this not changes I recommend everyone to find alternative sources of fun. There are a lot better and cheaper ways to entertain yourself. I bet that you piss off your friends, family and most people by playing co.

Don't forget that the ninja was released a year ago and TQ wasn't been able to fix the d/c bug with fatal strike since then. TQ sucks ass, if you have money to play this crap I would recommend to travel around the world until you can because in the next 10/15 years the world will change and a lot of wonders will be lost.

I can't imagine how many bad bugs (extra features) the monk will receive.

The basic ninja :
Who needs fastblade ? I have Twofold Blades
Who needs superman ? Fatal strike is way faster.
Who needs poison blade,tornado ? I have toxic fog and poisonous shuriken !
Who needs reflect ? I can do a counter kill faster than a blink of an eye.
Who needs dodge ? It's a waste of a skill ! I like to bane the archers and make them run to their mommies.

Last edited by isti37; 11-08-2009 at 08:29.
isti37 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-08-2009, 15:59   #152
Daveh

Daveh has a reputation beyond reputeDaveh has a reputation beyond reputeDaveh has a reputation beyond reputeDaveh has a reputation beyond reputeDaveh has a reputation beyond reputeDaveh has a reputation beyond reputeDaveh has a reputation beyond reputeDaveh has a reputation beyond reputeDaveh has a reputation beyond reputeDaveh has a reputation beyond reputeDaveh has a reputation beyond repute
Underpowered

I have some ideas.

I think that monks seem to be massively underpowered here, so here are a few changes:

I think Monks should be imune to toxic fog, and able to cure other classes.

Because of their weaknesses, and because we don't have one yet, monks should have vitality as their main attribute, so do not need str, dex or spirit.

Monks also seem to be only strong against archers (being able to do the whilwind kick. So should have the ability to half all final physical or magic damage (can be changed with a skill)

The skills cooldown depend on potency, which would stop the low levels being able to repeatedly cast skills quickly. But once 250 potency, no cooldown.

Recovers stamina 5x faster than other classes

Uses magic carpet instead of horse, which allows you to fly and attack air targets.

Also I liked the idea in the previous post with invisibility, but truely invisible, not like invisibility now.

Mimic Skill which will copy the skill that was used against them.

Reborn skills:
Titans Grip - Passive
Allows a second 2 handed weapon to be weilded.
Shapeshift - XP
Turns into a bear
Stealth - Stamina
Alows you to be invisible

2nd Reborn skill:
Quizzer - Stamina
Sends a random quiz question to the target. If the target fails to get the answer right, instant death.
Shockwave - XP
Stuns all chars around you for 5 seconds
Daveh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-08-2009, 16:02   #153
XinCline
I like :D

XinCline has a reputation beyond reputeXinCline has a reputation beyond reputeXinCline has a reputation beyond reputeXinCline has a reputation beyond reputeXinCline has a reputation beyond reputeXinCline has a reputation beyond reputeXinCline has a reputation beyond reputeXinCline has a reputation beyond reputeXinCline has a reputation beyond reputeXinCline has a reputation beyond reputeXinCline has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daveh View Post
I have some ideas.

I think that monks seem to be massively underpowered here, so here are a few changes:

Because of their weaknesses, and because we don't have one yet, monks should have vitality as their main attribute, so do not need str, dex or spirit.

Monks also seem to be only strong against archers (being able to do the whilwind kick. So should have the ability to half all final physical or magic damage (can be changed with a skill)

The skills cooldown depend on potency, which would stop the low levels being able to repeatedly cast skills quickly. But once 250 potency, no cooldown.

Uses magic carpet instead of horse, which allows you to fly and attack air targets.

Also I liked the idea in the previous post with invisibility, but truely invisible, not like invisibility now.

Reborn skills:
Titans Grip - Passive
Shapeshift - XP
Turns into a bear
Stealth - Stamina

2nd Reborn skill:
Quizzer - Stamina
Sends a random quiz question to the target. If the target fails to get the answer right, instant death.
Shockwave - XP
Marry me.
Old 11-08-2009, 16:21   #154
inforsir

inforsir is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I have some ideas.

Reborn skills:
Titans Grip - Passive
Shapeshift - XP
Turns into a bear
Stealth - Stamina

2nd Reborn skill:
Quizzer - Stamina
Shockwave - XP
Even with all that they still seem, what was that word ah i remember Under Powered and out Classed.

I think these will help make the monk class more of a hole.

Divine Shield- Turn the user invulnerable for 12 seconds by all Physical attacks and magic attacks

Blade Storm-moves in a circle motion that attacks anything with in the 360 degrees of it,there also able to move while using this skill,You do not feel pity or remorse or fear and you cannot be stopped unless killed.Last 10 seconds

Mirror Image- Creating 4 identical image's of the player that do half damage of the player.Last 10 seconds

Heroic Throw-Throws the monks weapon to attempt to reduce the targets Armor by 50%

Mortal Strike-Reduces Potion And healing effects by 50%

Mind Blast- Completely Wipes the Targets Hotkeys
inforsir is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-09-2009, 10:14   #155
~DarkLynx~
CowBoy

~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I have some ideas.

Reborn skills:
Titans Grip - Passive
Shapeshift - XP
Turns into a bear
Stealth - Stamina

2nd Reborn skill:
Quizzer - Stamina
Shockwave - XP
Quote:
Originally Posted by inforsir View Post
Even with all that they still seem, what was that word ah i remember Under Powered and out Classed.

I think these will help make the monk class more of a hole.

Divine Shield- Turn the user invulnerable for 12 seconds by all Physical attacks and magic attacks

Blade Storm-moves in a circle motion that attacks anything with in the 360 degrees of it,there also able to move while using this skill,You do not feel pity or remorse or fear and you cannot be stopped unless killed.Last 10 seconds

Mirror Image- Creating 4 identical image's of the player that do half damage of the player.Last 10 seconds

Heroic Throw-Throws the monks weapon to attempt to reduce the targets Armor by 50%

Mortal Strike-Reduces Potion And healing effects by 50%

Mind Blast- Completely Wipes the Targets Hotkeys

i like the 1 post supporter of the only person i see calling monk "underpowered"....are u smoking crack or something?

and u both/same person are asking for features that make a monk GOD.....

the monk is already listed as an overpowered class and doesnt need any more added "features".
Class: Trojan - Warrior - Pirate

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Server: Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
~OT Ninja~

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=742522 <--vote here for pom poms!

Last edited by ~DarkLynx~; 11-09-2009 at 10:18.
~DarkLynx~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-09-2009, 10:45   #156
MaesterSeymour
Shoryuken!

MaesterSeymour is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to MaesterSeymour
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlantic View Post
yes, a cure to toxic fog!! but i still think toxic fog is still too powerful.

- Make sure the cure for toxic fog gets kept once reborn as any other charcter though.

- that skill which teleports u to another map. probably too annoying so u should be able to use teleport maps rather than running back to map

- there should be a skill which absorbs mana at the cost of stamina or absorbs and stop stamina growth for a period of time at the cost of mana. that will be cool to stop ninjas just poisoning all the time.

any idea when monks will become availiable?? ninjas or owning in arena with toxic and jumping around.

whats with the metal, wood attacks?? more classes? i don't think there should be too many classes. how many are there going to be?

Great to c something to counter toxic fog, thnx
Yeah I agree with Atlanic on this one, maybe toxic fog should be reduced by 10% for 30 seconds instead of one minute maybe?? Monks will be the new "class" everyone will be war>nin>monk or something with monk in it..making waters obsolete, the only point in a water now is to revive, I hope the moves have a massive cool down time or take up a **** load of stamina or something not to make them so invincible..
MaesterSeymour is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-09-2009, 11:55   #157
Thechosenone
Banned

Thechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Thechosenone
If it prevents fog than its a good skill. If it cures it after its already done half damage, its fking useless.
Thechosenone is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-09-2009, 13:54   #158
tix33
Matija?

tix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to tix33
shoudnt they make a poll if really we want a new class?

~Tix~ 130-130-140 monk-war-tro

Eagle
tix33 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-09-2009, 16:57   #159
MaesterSeymour
Shoryuken!

Well from my knowledge apparently they did, I think the poll was either Monk's or Pirates or a new race of Taoist I believe..but that's from what I've seen other users say I'm not too positive I didn't take part in the poll myself..but apparently pirates won from what was being said..so I'd wtf they're releasing monks for if it wasn't voted as the winning decision? I guess they're a company and it's just to be democratic..in a sense
Old 11-09-2009, 17:01   #160
~DarkLynx~
CowBoy

~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute
chinese run this game not the English speaking or any other race/ethnicity. We can vote til we are blue in the face but the Chinese servers and their votes matter most (chinese is p2p i believe as well)
Class: Trojan - Warrior - Pirate

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Server: Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
~OT Ninja~

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=742522 <--vote here for pom poms!
~DarkLynx~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-09-2009, 17:17   #161
~~Anthrax~~

~~Anthrax~~ is on a distinguished road
How about a two handed staff similar to a single club for a weapon wouldn't be too strong but would be suited to a support status class. An ability could be tied to the weapon also. Some resistance to poison/fog would be cool maybe an exp skill that makes poisons effect delayed for 5 seconds at first and 20 seconds at fixed or something like that.
~~Anthrax~~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-09-2009, 18:53   #162
MaesterSeymour
Shoryuken!

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~DarkLynx~ View Post
chinese run this game not the English speaking or any other race/ethnicity. We can vote til we are blue in the face but the Chinese servers and their votes matter most (chinese is p2p i believe as well)
So you're saying that it was not based on the actual pirates vs monks poll..but the chinese vs english community? which is quite interesting..considering monks are a bit more on the chinese side True since they wouldn't release one class for one community and one for another

We've been TQ'd!!!
Old 11-11-2009, 11:18   #163
Piku

Piku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Piku
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeFuretFurtif View Post
I hope it stays out of classic CO.
^ this
Piku is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-11-2009, 17:37   #164
Raiujin
Banned

Raiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piku View Post
^ this

ya man no monk ok or no
Raiujin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-11-2009, 18:55   #165
Lil*Mizz
ShadeS

Lil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond repute
I'm personally looking forward to see what this thing can do. All new classes have their issues. Everyone complained about TF and now you're getting a solution to that problem. If you get banished. It's not like it's going to take decades to run back. It says you can't scroll in limbo, Doesn't mean you won't be able to on the outside.

The leveling XP skill is a touch.....Unrealisitic for co ingeneral , but everyone complains about how long it takes to get 130 anyways.
Everyone just complains all together.
If it's going to happen , then it's going to happen. Same with the ninjas and everyone that complained , still does..But they still play(for the most part). Let's just all see where this goes. It could perhaps be of benefit.

/Two cents

366 Battle Power | Queen
¤.¸.¤°´¯`Happily Married To Quan¤.¸.¤°´¯`¤

Sunshine's Undisputed Top Trojan

R.I.P Nemassassin - Loved and Never Forgotten
Lil*Mizz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: