Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-03-2009, 16:39   #11
stezzi
Banned

stezzi has a reputation beyond reputestezzi has a reputation beyond reputestezzi has a reputation beyond reputestezzi has a reputation beyond reputestezzi has a reputation beyond reputestezzi has a reputation beyond reputestezzi has a reputation beyond reputestezzi has a reputation beyond reputestezzi has a reputation beyond reputestezzi has a reputation beyond reputestezzi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeeeeeeee View Post
ignore the troll guise, we dont know how conquer is outside of potency? ya...seing as the server is made for people who actually played the game before potency and loved it tht way thats why were all playing it

i repeat do not feed the troll
shut the **** up ***got i've been playing since i was ****ing your mom's **** and gave birth to your tiny ****

see you in the ****en game im gonna make u quit and cry ur ass back to new co because u need potency to protect u

or u probably got ur ******* stretched so wide by those egyptian arab *******s over at the new co u think u got half a chance here at classic co??? **** that and **** you
stezzi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: