Reply
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2276 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-21-2009, 06:21   #166
silentr10
MURDERator
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 124
silentr10 is on a distinguished road
anyone knows and want to share the combo for an Indigo Steed please?
silentr10 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2009, 06:21   #167
nightstalker85
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 136
nightstalker85 has a reputation beyond reputenightstalker85 has a reputation beyond reputenightstalker85 has a reputation beyond reputenightstalker85 has a reputation beyond reputenightstalker85 has a reputation beyond reputenightstalker85 has a reputation beyond reputenightstalker85 has a reputation beyond reputenightstalker85 has a reputation beyond reputenightstalker85 has a reputation beyond reputenightstalker85 has a reputation beyond reputenightstalker85 has a reputation beyond repute
i may have figured sunset but not sure, i was using a method posted on here somewhere and came across a different way of doing it, but atm i ran outa sadles so i gota find more
__________________
( \ __ / )
( = '.' = )
(_( .. )_)
( " )_( " )
nightstalker85 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2009, 07:45   #168
TheTimberWolf
aka Shayde
 
TheTimberWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 728
TheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightstalker85 View Post
i may have figured sunset but not sure, i was using a method posted on here somewhere and came across a different way of doing it, but atm i ran outa sadles so i gota find more
post it or pm me and i'll test it (if its under like 50 saddles lol)

i have more saddles than i know what to do with...
__________________
Sunshine Server
Shayde (130>130>131 Pure Ninja)
- Winner of the Q&A Suggestions Event
- SimplySix D.Leader~Aide
-first pearl on sunshine

My Ninja Guide

My Signature
TheTimberWolf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2009, 08:29   #169
nightstalker85
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 136
nightstalker85 has a reputation beyond reputenightstalker85 has a reputation beyond reputenightstalker85 has a reputation beyond reputenightstalker85 has a reputation beyond reputenightstalker85 has a reputation beyond reputenightstalker85 has a reputation beyond reputenightstalker85 has a reputation beyond reputenightstalker85 has a reputation beyond reputenightstalker85 has a reputation beyond reputenightstalker85 has a reputation beyond reputenightstalker85 has a reputation beyond repute
if ure that bored come to nature/tornado and get saddles for me lol
__________________
( \ __ / )
( = '.' = )
(_( .. )_)
( " )_( " )
nightstalker85 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2009, 09:23   #170
djinnwolf
Clubber
 
djinnwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 173
djinnwolf has a reputation beyond reputedjinnwolf has a reputation beyond reputedjinnwolf has a reputation beyond reputedjinnwolf has a reputation beyond reputedjinnwolf has a reputation beyond reputedjinnwolf has a reputation beyond reputedjinnwolf has a reputation beyond reputedjinnwolf has a reputation beyond reputedjinnwolf has a reputation beyond reputedjinnwolf has a reputation beyond reputedjinnwolf has a reputation beyond repute
Misty

for the Misty formula from the chineese page:
1 X White + 5 X [maroon + (white + maroon)] + 7 X maroon + 1 X White + 1 X maroon + 1 X White

the RGB setting are diferents:

From the setting data file:
Color1=151
Color2=177
Color3=0
From the horse made on the formula:
Color1=143,5 (54/96)
Color2=183 (69/96)
Color3=53 (20/96)

Then when they say they found jade and other colors, it does not mean that they have the RGB settings from the data files, and we can just continue spending sadles an +1s until we find them, nice in it
Good luck at trying. I might leave some of my stat on next message.
__________________
caaptainnnn cavernnnn.....

Well, be fair and don't blame anyone who is as fair as you are...

Just because I sucked in PVP, it does not mean that you don't use bots!






djinnwolf : trojan 131 - warior 132 - caveman 136
rogue: ninja 130 - warior 130 - water 137
willows: ninja 130 - 131 - 137
glory server
djinnwolf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2009, 09:59   #171
isti37
Tigger
 
isti37's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Europe, ℜomania
Posts: 326
isti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond repute
If I will have time I will make a breeder calculator in python or php.
It will take some time but it's fairly easy to make.

I will try to make it in such way that it will be able to tell you how many horses, what type of horses or what combinations can be used from your current horse to make another or how to make a horse from zero and so on.
__________________
I ***9829; TQ - They are trying to improve everything except the game.

The basic ninja :
Who needs fastblade ? I have Twofold Blades
Who needs superman ? Fatal strike is way faster.
Who needs poison blade,tornado ? I have toxic fog and poisonous shuriken !
Who needs reflect ? I can do a counter kill faster than a blink of an eye.
Who needs dodge ? It's a waste of a skill ! I like to bane the archers and make them run to their mommies.

Last edited by isti37; 07-21-2009 at 10:05.
isti37 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2009, 10:14   #172
djinnwolf
Clubber
 
djinnwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 173
djinnwolf has a reputation beyond reputedjinnwolf has a reputation beyond reputedjinnwolf has a reputation beyond reputedjinnwolf has a reputation beyond reputedjinnwolf has a reputation beyond reputedjinnwolf has a reputation beyond reputedjinnwolf has a reputation beyond reputedjinnwolf has a reputation beyond reputedjinnwolf has a reputation beyond reputedjinnwolf has a reputation beyond reputedjinnwolf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by isti37 View Post
If I will have time I will make a breeder calculator in python or php.
It will take some time but it's fairly easy to make.

I will try to make it in such way that it will be able to tell you how many horses, what type of horses or what combinations can be used from your current horse to make another or how to make a horse from zero and so on.
php would be great
most ppl can use this language, but when it comes to make the conplicate stuff me it s hard. I played 6 month with it, I never been able to finish my ftp client . Could not send more than a file at once and never been able to understand how to use a ziper to send a group of files. programation does not rhyme with caveman I guess...
__________________
caaptainnnn cavernnnn.....

Well, be fair and don't blame anyone who is as fair as you are...

Just because I sucked in PVP, it does not mean that you don't use bots!






djinnwolf : trojan 131 - warior 132 - caveman 136
rogue: ninja 130 - warior 130 - water 137
willows: ninja 130 - 131 - 137
glory server
djinnwolf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2009, 10:18   #173
ihud5
MödAbuser
 
ihud5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,650
ihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by isti37 View Post
If I will have time I will make a breeder calculator in python or php.
It will take some time but it's fairly easy to make.

I will try to make it in such way that it will be able to tell you how many horses, what type of horses or what combinations can be used from your current horse to make another or how to make a horse from zero and so on.
awesome! publish it and ruin the hopes of these stingy ****s from exploiting shared info while keeping the few things they learn to themselves
__________________
I can guarantee I make more money than you. I speak 6 languages, work for a hedge fund and own a small island just off the Philippines. Why do I waste time on this forum? When I was a coke-fiend at an Ivy-league university I played CO. Now I find it a source of entertainment while I sip my Dom Perignon 1996 and twiddle my thumbs.

Now if you'll excuse me, my lear jet is just being prepped and I'm due in Los Angeles in an hour.
ihud5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2009, 10:49   #174
andyliuandy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,786
andyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to andyliuandy
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightstalker85 View Post
if ure that bored come to nature/tornado and get saddles for me lol
ill do it x.x ...
__________________
-blank-
andyliuandy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2009, 10:50   #175
NinjaRyu
Registered User
 
NinjaRyu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 152
NinjaRyu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjaRyu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjaRyu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjaRyu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjaRyu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjaRyu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjaRyu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjaRyu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjaRyu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjaRyu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjaRyu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by corey0092 View Post
charcoal + rime and i got nightmare
Saphire + 3x white got me crystal
nightmare + 2x red (not agate) got me sunset
ive put 237 horses into my horse so far.
its currently Saphire again =.=

emerald and 2xdiamond got me a star
i tested the star and it does not work
__________________
|Water Veteran|
~GSXR~
130[Ninja]-130[Ninja]-137[Ninja]

x6tence
~BrazilianPride~
NinjaRyu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2009, 13:09   #176
Capitano
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 94
Capitano is an unknown quantity at this point
Using my genetic algorithm (http://bbs.co.91.com/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=344), I have made candidate breeding strategies for each as yet unpublished horse (+ misty, for which I feel the strategy is overly complicated).

NONE OF THESE STRATS HAS BEEN TESTED AND MOST PROBABLY DO NOT WORK!

The end result of the strats (in RGB) is indicated. You can compare these to the values listed in the start post to see how close the strat gets. Especially the strats for horses with a added-up RGB value of nowhere near 406 probably do not work very well. Still, this is about as close as one can get with less than 20 breeding steps. For the ones that have more than 406 added-up RGB, this is as close as one can get at all.

Of course, there is no guarantee that CO determines horse color based on numerical closeness to the listed values...

If you decide to try your luck, please post if any of these actually work :P

Amber: maroon white white black white white black white resulting in: 144.0 161.0 93.0
Beige: black white maroon white white maroon black maroon maroon black black maroon white maroon resulting in: 154.0 100.0 136.
Brown: maroon maroon maroon black maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon white maroon resulting in: 220.0 150.0 21.0
Charcoal: black maroon black black maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon resulting in: 208.0 87.0 97.0
Crystal: white black white white white black white white black white resulting in: 27.0 199.0 168.0
Grey: White white maroon white white white white white white white white maroon white resulting in: 28.0 234.0 128.0
Indigo: black maroon black black maroon black black white black black black resulting in: 146.0 28.0 218.0
Jade: white black maroon black white maroon white white white white white white white white resulting in: 25.0 225.0 141.0
Lavender: black black maroon white maroon black black maroon white black white black black white black resulting in: 121.0 73.0 196.0
Marble: black black maroon black black white black maroon maroon white black black black black resulting in: 144.0 45.0 201.0
Mauve: black black black white white black maroon black black white black white resulting in: 112.0 73.0 206.0
Misty: maroon white white maroon maroon white white white white maroon white maroon resulting in: 145.0 189.0 59.0
Moon: white white white maroon white maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon resulting in: 159.0 182.0 50.0
Nightmare: maroon white black maroon white white white black maroon maroon resulting in: 177.0 151.0 65.0
Pearl: white maroon white white maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon white maroon white white white resulting in: 82.0 214.0 96.0
Plaid: maroon white white maroon white maroon maroon black white black white resulting in: 154.0 154.0 86.0
Purple: black maroon black maroon white black black maroon maroon white white black resulting in: 137.0 85.0 173.0
Snowy: maroon black maroon white white black white white black black maroon white maroon maroon black resulting in: 161.0 127.0 100.0
Star: white maroon white white white white maroon maroon white white white maroon resulting in: 62.0 222.0 108.0
Sunset: black white white white black white maroon maroon maroon white white resulting in: 113.0 125.0 157.0
Violet: white white white black maroon black maroon black white black black black resulting in: 90.0 129.0 176.0
__________________
Thalia - L130-130-132
Warrior-Warrior-Trojan on Pharos
co-GL of Undutchables

Last edited by Capitano; 07-21-2009 at 13:13.
Capitano is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2009, 13:15   #177
lupoman
Registered User
 
lupoman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 185
lupoman has a reputation beyond reputelupoman has a reputation beyond reputelupoman has a reputation beyond reputelupoman has a reputation beyond reputelupoman has a reputation beyond reputelupoman has a reputation beyond reputelupoman has a reputation beyond reputelupoman has a reputation beyond reputelupoman has a reputation beyond reputelupoman has a reputation beyond reputelupoman has a reputation beyond repute
RIME STEED?


I cant find this one listed anywhere. This a new one?

I was just experimenting and did a BOATLOAD of combo's so there is no real combo here. I had a saphire, then added 2 blacks to get this one. As u can see if i add white it stays rime.

Just didnt see it listed here

Quote:
Nightmare: maroon white black maroon white white white black maroon maroon resulting in: 177.0 151.0 65.0
maroon + white= Tawny +black= Tawny + maroon=Tawny + white=Tawny +white=khaki + white= khaki +black= yellow+maroon=yellow + maroon= Khaki SO NO DICE ON THE NIGHTMARE

EDIT:
Quote:
Violet: white white white black maroon black maroon black white black black black resulting in: 90.0 129.0 176.0
Ended up being the recipie for the rime!!!!!
__________________
WAR-WAR-WAR
130- 130- 135
Blizzard to Gemini server

FULL +12, and 349 Potency!! FTW!! SCREENSHOTS OF MY GEAR!


my first post, such a noob!

Last edited by lupoman; 07-21-2009 at 13:41.
lupoman is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2009, 13:28   #178
CONQUERPOLICE
Registered User
 
CONQUERPOLICE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Conquer
Posts: 27
CONQUERPOLICE is on a distinguished road
Rime Steed......hmm interesting.

Looks like you have proven us wrong
Java isn't Rime
CONQUERPOLICE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2009, 13:30   #179
TheTimberWolf
aka Shayde
 
TheTimberWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 728
TheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimberWolf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capitano View Post
Using my genetic algorithm (http://bbs.co.91.com/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=344), I have made candidate breeding strategies for each as yet unpublished horse (+ misty, for which I feel the strategy is overly complicated).

NONE OF THESE STRATS HAS BEEN TESTED AND MOST PROBABLY DO NOT WORK!

The end result of the strats (in RGB) is indicated. You can compare these to the values listed in the start post to see how close the strat gets. Especially the strats for horses with a added-up RGB value of nowhere near 406 probably do not work very well. Still, this is about as close as one can get with less than 20 breeding steps. For the ones that have more than 406 added-up RGB, this is as close as one can get at all.

Of course, there is no guarantee that CO determines horse color based on numerical closeness to the listed values...

If you decide to try your luck, please post if any of these actually work :P

Amber: maroon white white black white white black white resulting in: 144.0 161.0 93.0
Beige: black white maroon white white maroon black maroon maroon black black maroon white maroon resulting in: 154.0 100.0 136.
Brown: maroon maroon maroon black maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon white maroon resulting in: 220.0 150.0 21.0
Charcoal: black maroon black black maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon resulting in: 208.0 87.0 97.0
Crystal: white black white white white black white white black white resulting in: 27.0 199.0 168.0
Grey: White white maroon white white white white white white white white maroon white resulting in: 28.0 234.0 128.0
Indigo: black maroon black black maroon black black white black black black resulting in: 146.0 28.0 218.0
Jade: white black maroon black white maroon white white white white white white white white resulting in: 25.0 225.0 141.0
Lavender: black black maroon white maroon black black maroon white black white black black white black resulting in: 121.0 73.0 196.0
Marble: black black maroon black black white black maroon maroon white black black black black resulting in: 144.0 45.0 201.0
Mauve: black black black white white black maroon black black white black white resulting in: 112.0 73.0 206.0
Misty: maroon white white maroon maroon white white white white maroon white maroon resulting in: 145.0 189.0 59.0
Moon: white white white maroon white maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon resulting in: 159.0 182.0 50.0
Nightmare: maroon white black maroon white white white black maroon maroon resulting in: 177.0 151.0 65.0
Pearl: white maroon white white maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon white maroon white white white resulting in: 82.0 214.0 96.0
Plaid: maroon white white maroon white maroon maroon black white black white resulting in: 154.0 154.0 86.0
Purple: black maroon black maroon white black black maroon maroon white white black resulting in: 137.0 85.0 173.0
Snowy: maroon black maroon white white black white white black black maroon white maroon maroon black resulting in: 161.0 127.0 100.0
Star: white maroon white white white white maroon maroon white white white maroon resulting in: 62.0 222.0 108.0
Sunset: black white white white black white maroon maroon maroon white white resulting in: 113.0 125.0 157.0
Violet: white white white black maroon black maroon black white black black black resulting in: 90.0 129.0 176.0

Moon Steed - Maroon + White + White + White + White + White

im not gunna try any of those =.= your moon is way off = ur algorithm or whatever is screwed


@lupoman
if you'd READ a couple posts back, you'd have learned or figured out that Java was changed to Rime to match the website. =.=
__________________
Sunshine Server
Shayde (130>130>131 Pure Ninja)
- Winner of the Q&A Suggestions Event
- SimplySix D.Leader~Aide
-first pearl on sunshine

My Ninja Guide

My Signature
TheTimberWolf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2009, 14:06   #180
Capitano
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 94
Capitano is an unknown quantity at this point
Timberwolf: your strat for moon gets to 150 190 61, which is pretty close to 159 182 50, which my algorithm creates. So while it may not work at least it is not way off.

There are more ways than one to breed a horse. Which does not mean that your strat is not a better one, as it is much shorter... But I dont expect my algorithm to give the shortest result possible.
__________________
Thalia - L130-130-132
Warrior-Warrior-Trojan on Pharos
co-GL of Undutchables
Capitano is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 20:46.


You Rated this Thread: