Old 07-07-2009, 07:48   #136
TehMeds

TehMeds has a reputation beyond reputeTehMeds has a reputation beyond reputeTehMeds has a reputation beyond reputeTehMeds has a reputation beyond reputeTehMeds has a reputation beyond reputeTehMeds has a reputation beyond reputeTehMeds has a reputation beyond reputeTehMeds has a reputation beyond reputeTehMeds has a reputation beyond reputeTehMeds has a reputation beyond reputeTehMeds has a reputation beyond repute
To be honest, I'm feeling what you're trying to say. But you cannot deny, that the annoyance factor can get pretty high if you see someone spamming they're selling a "suber gim" or spam you with "flouwer"...

All they have to do is read the correct words, since the spelling is laid out for them in-game. That alone would change something in my opinion.

I understand the language may be a difficult factor but, as was said before, english just IS the most common language on our servers. All they have to do is nail some of the basics. If I were to ask an egyptian seller about something, how hard would it be for them to tell me: I'm sorry, "I don't speak english." Instead of spamming me with a word that doesn't make sense to me at all. Even a "no english" would do for me...

And for the record, I'm dutch... Don't see me running around calling people names in Dutch

Coca~Cola
130-130-136
Nin-War-Wat

TehMeds
125-130-133
Tro-War-Tro
Retired

YouTube
130-131
War-Wat
Old 07-09-2009, 06:58   #137
Just_Kill

Just_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Just_Kill Send a message via MSN to Just_Kill
Quote:
Originally Posted by TehMeds View Post
To be honest, I'm feeling what you're trying to say. But you cannot deny, that the annoyance factor can get pretty high if you see someone spamming they're selling a "suber gim" or spam you with "flouwer"...

All they have to do is read the correct words, since the spelling is laid out for them in-game. That alone would change something in my opinion.

I understand the language may be a difficult factor but, as was said before, english just IS the most common language on our servers. All they have to do is nail some of the basics. If I were to ask an egyptian seller about something, how hard would it be for them to tell me: I'm sorry, "I don't speak english." Instead of spamming me with a word that doesn't make sense to me at all. Even a "no english" would do for me...

And for the record, I'm dutch... Don't see me running around calling people names in Dutch
No, English is the most used language in the WORLD.
Old 07-09-2009, 06:59   #138
kertpellisv2

kertpellisv2 has a reputation beyond reputekertpellisv2 has a reputation beyond reputekertpellisv2 has a reputation beyond reputekertpellisv2 has a reputation beyond reputekertpellisv2 has a reputation beyond reputekertpellisv2 has a reputation beyond reputekertpellisv2 has a reputation beyond reputekertpellisv2 has a reputation beyond reputekertpellisv2 has a reputation beyond reputekertpellisv2 has a reputation beyond reputekertpellisv2 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to kertpellisv2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_Kill View Post
No, English is the most used language in the WORLD.
Isn't Russian or Chinese the most used language in the world?
Cba to Google lolz.
Old 07-09-2009, 07:53   #139
Morteh
Banned

Morteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kertpellisv2 View Post
Cba to Google lolz.
English is spoken in the most countries.
Old 07-09-2009, 08:01   #140
UCANTSEEMEE
Buckets

UCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond repute
i see no point in this thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinks View Post
Arguing who's the most skillful pirate lol. Whats next, most skillful Assassin? or maybe even Fire tao.
^ sums up co pretty much
Old 07-09-2009, 08:02   #141
Sepharius
Nuisance

Sepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond repute
Intelligent huh?

"i ned blade"
"No"
"Kosomak"

Yup, evolution is awesome.
Old 07-09-2009, 08:28   #142
alleykatt
- KATT -

alleykatt has a reputation beyond reputealleykatt has a reputation beyond reputealleykatt has a reputation beyond reputealleykatt has a reputation beyond reputealleykatt has a reputation beyond reputealleykatt has a reputation beyond reputealleykatt has a reputation beyond reputealleykatt has a reputation beyond reputealleykatt has a reputation beyond reputealleykatt has a reputation beyond reputealleykatt has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kertpellisv2 View Post
Cba to Google lolz.
mandarin is the most spoken language in the world nearly 3xEnglish.

english is "supposedly" is spoken in most countries.

I got a months infraction from a mod (who i cant name because they might unfairly remove it again and stick another infraction on me) because i displayed a picture of food!! Please tell me Deveno if this signature is now ok?

Please Note : im not refering to Deveno being the unfair mod, doing this would be a violation of a non existant rule in this forums TOS. Deveno is a kind and caring and fair mod who does his best for all
Old 07-09-2009, 08:30   #143
Morteh
Banned

Morteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by alleykatt View Post
mandarin is the most spoken language in the world nearly 3xEnglish.

english is "supposedly" is spoken in most countries.
No, English is spoken in the most countries worldwide, dumb****.
Old 07-09-2009, 09:49   #144
mohamedino

mohamedino is on a distinguished road
Okay..i totally agree that some Egy's are annoying..like u said "flours blxx" .."enliten blxx"and so on. I'm an egy myself..i can speak acceptable english..there are many egys just like me that dont spam with the words above. have u ever considered those people? when some egy's spam u why dont u just ignore em? why when some do that u have to generalize and say all egy's and 99.9 pct of egy's are noobs or spammers.Also when i get spammed myself by certain Egy's i get annoyed and say "just go away or sth".BUT i cant watch u guys saying that all or 99.9 pct of egy's are noobs or unuseful and do nothing about it.. What i want is that when u speak about egy's just speak about a certain group not all of em plus when u get spammed u can just ignore whoever is spamming u..and as for those who want egy's to learn english ...u know what more than half of those egys cant even afford to go to school....Peace
Old 07-09-2009, 10:01   #145
isti37
Tigger

isti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morteh View Post
No, English is spoken in the most countries worldwide, dumb****.

He's right, don't forget that those little guys from China are probabilly learning English at schools...

The question is not if the egys aren't stupid, it is how many of them are stupid enough to read the english words from right to left lmao.

Egy English :
.siht ekil dnuos dlouw hpargarap siht yge bumd a rof oS
.yge na ekil daer u fi eb nac u bmud woh rednow I oslA

Umm, you have to pay to go to school ? Sad.
So a computer and internet acces is cheaper than going to school ?

The basic ninja :
Who needs fastblade ? I have Twofold Blades
Who needs superman ? Fatal strike is way faster.
Who needs poison blade,tornado ? I have toxic fog and poisonous shuriken !
Who needs reflect ? I can do a counter kill faster than a blink of an eye.
Who needs dodge ? It's a waste of a skill ! I like to bane the archers and make them run to their mommies.

Last edited by isti37; 07-09-2009 at 10:17.
Old 07-09-2009, 10:08   #146
Morteh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by isti37 View Post
He's right, don't forget that those little guys from China are probabilly learning English at schools...

The question is not if the egys aren't stupid, it is how many of them are stupid enough to read the english words from right to left lmao.

Egy English :
.siht ekil dnuos dlouw hpargarap siht yge bumd a rof oS
Something like 300,000,000 people in China studying (learning) English.
Old 07-09-2009, 10:14   #147
Keele
Go Egypt!

Keele is on a distinguished road
English is overrated.
Old 07-09-2009, 10:15   #148
Lotak
Pai&Yakumo

Lotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morteh View Post
Something like 300,000,000 people in China studying (learning) English.
Eventually there will be more English speaking Chinese people than English speaking Americans. As well as there being more English speaking Indian people than English speaking Americans.

Soon, Mandarin and Hindi will be the languages we should all be learning, as opposed to English.
R.I.P. Lotak: 18/07/07 - 01:10 05/10/09

How moon/vio gems affect levelling skills
Calculators courtesy of GoNz

Quote:
Originally Posted by anpaff View Post
Thread fails when Lotak comes on; its deleted or closed because you have no poll.
PM me with any CO/forum questions
Suggestions that need recommending

Do NOT PM me about posting rights. I know nothing of how it works.
Old 07-09-2009, 10:16   #149
skyscan
RdyFireAim

skyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepharius View Post
Intelligent huh?

"i ned blade"
"No"
"Kosomak"

Yup, evolution is awesome.
you're gonna call them stupid because they can't speak a foreign language perfectly?
Old 07-09-2009, 10:21   #150
Morteh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotak View Post
Eventually there will be more English speaking Chinese people than English speaking Americans. As well as there being more English speaking Indian people than English speaking Americans.

Soon, Mandarin and Hindi will be the languages we should all be learning, as opposed to English.
Of course, but for the meantime English is the international language, particularly when used in business and such.

Panglish. ;]

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyscan View Post
you're gonna call them stupid because they can't speak a foreign language perfectly?
No, that's not it.

They ask you for something, you say no, they say "kosomak", or they attack you. That's the point he was making.

I think you're stupid. =)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: