Old 06-04-2009, 20:18   #91
Edgecrusher
durr...

Edgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristesse View Post
I was there! =0

That got well out of hand lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Nandarie~ View Post
ahaha I used to fight w DarkGoku and that idiot ChibiChan all the time...
i just remembered chibichan as i was reading santix's post. wasn't there some big huge drama about chibi and DG back in the day?

127-130-116 war war tro Edgecrusher (happily married to CouKa )
113 water Osiris (damn lucky to be married to LauviaH )

PSN id: the_edgecrusher
xbl gamertag: Crushed Edge
Edgecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-05-2009, 04:42   #92
Narkasha

Narkasha has a reputation beyond reputeNarkasha has a reputation beyond reputeNarkasha has a reputation beyond reputeNarkasha has a reputation beyond reputeNarkasha has a reputation beyond reputeNarkasha has a reputation beyond reputeNarkasha has a reputation beyond reputeNarkasha has a reputation beyond reputeNarkasha has a reputation beyond reputeNarkasha has a reputation beyond reputeNarkasha has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Narkasha Send a message via Skype™ to Narkasha
Gosh... I started playing in Ruby at first... I remember that it was Romanian server.... I had an arch ~80 lvl there Then i left to Lion... Till now...

WildKingdom-Lion

Narkasha

QUIT

LITHUANIA!
Narkasha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-05-2009, 05:51   #93
skumn
win

skumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgecrusher View Post
i just remembered chibichan as i was reading santix's post. wasn't there some big huge drama about chibi and DG back in the day?
Yeah there was something, I don't remember what now though.
Old 06-05-2009, 06:16   #94
Myst1c

Myst1c has a reputation beyond reputeMyst1c has a reputation beyond reputeMyst1c has a reputation beyond reputeMyst1c has a reputation beyond reputeMyst1c has a reputation beyond reputeMyst1c has a reputation beyond reputeMyst1c has a reputation beyond reputeMyst1c has a reputation beyond reputeMyst1c has a reputation beyond reputeMyst1c has a reputation beyond reputeMyst1c has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone remember probs 2 years back when elohsa (Dunno spelling) The warrior went red in AC and lost everything?

AC always held the massive wars and jaggers and erm.... I can't remember jaggers DL always went there. Fun times fbing against them.
Old 06-05-2009, 07:00   #95
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narkasha View Post
Gosh... I started playing in Ruby at first... I remember that it was Romanian server.... I had an arch ~80 lvl there Then i left to Lion... Till now...
still is, but now we have egys as well

till now... Well if u want play on a server full of drama and a **** guild please come but i just logged on and noticed that the guild Himero has remade their guild to HIMERO... i thought it was cuase PISHU decided to make a gw a little bit more fair ( not that i blame him solely) but i was told that TQ removed one of the characters ( the one next to Z and is in PISHU's name ) so indi remade himero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myst1c View Post
Anyone remember probs 2 years back when elohsa (Dunno spelling) The warrior went red in AC and lost everything?

AC always held the massive wars and jaggers and erm.... I can't remember jaggers DL always went there. Fun times fbing against them.
i remeber countless fights outside of ac and like a screens length away from the con, people going mad on each other.
Jaxx. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-05-2009, 11:49   #96
~Nandarie~

~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Bloody^Archer~ View Post
I remember when arctic phoenix
lol thats like last year zzzz...I remember when AP was KOSed by almost the entire server for over a year and was full of idiot sg and pinoys and yellow rat hamsty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihat3you
like you have clean water too in your place...i bet your air smells bad too
~Nandarie~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-05-2009, 13:30   #97
Soter
someday

Soter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Nandarie~ View Post
lol thats like last year zzzz...I remember when AP was KOSed by almost the entire server for over a year and was full of idiot sg and pinoys and yellow rat hamsty.
I remember when it was Kings of Crunk and LD.....
Old 06-06-2009, 12:51   #98
GodLyle
Below is me owning a tro

GodLyle has a reputation beyond reputeGodLyle has a reputation beyond reputeGodLyle has a reputation beyond reputeGodLyle has a reputation beyond reputeGodLyle has a reputation beyond reputeGodLyle has a reputation beyond reputeGodLyle has a reputation beyond reputeGodLyle has a reputation beyond reputeGodLyle has a reputation beyond reputeGodLyle has a reputation beyond reputeGodLyle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I remember all of that lol...

What a blast from the past.

You might like these screenies mooseypoo:-

PS: Anyone remember AnimaTheHellz or is that going back too far? xD

animathehellz was a beast, too silly to super his socs, especially since he had some of the first 1soc and 2socs....

someone mentioned ald, i remember going to gw with tf and resurge before he even reborned, he was like 105 non reborn...

pking in general, back in the day it was pretty well accepted that I was the master of said action, I pwnt the BR's off of the server, and I always went red/black in full gear in AC, even with my blade on. And I always had pro as hell backup, like when nan used to run with me =p

And trist, anyone can throw around evilangel's name, what about fornax? =p
GodLyle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2009, 14:19   #99
tristesse
Tea^^

tristesse has a reputation beyond reputetristesse has a reputation beyond reputetristesse has a reputation beyond reputetristesse has a reputation beyond reputetristesse has a reputation beyond reputetristesse has a reputation beyond reputetristesse has a reputation beyond reputetristesse has a reputation beyond reputetristesse has a reputation beyond reputetristesse has a reputation beyond reputetristesse has a reputation beyond repute
Nevermind fornax...

Anyone remember ~Athena~ or Draega or Mobius! omg lol

-Ruby Server [GL of Ancestry]
Trojan - Fire Lvl 125

-Dark Server
Ninja - Warrior - Trojan Lvl 130

Irish and female and a mother and I've heard 'em all =)

Mod of Eagle Chit-Chat. If you need anything just PM me
tristesse is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2009, 15:02   #100
Mitch1234
Tron

Mitch1234 has a reputation beyond reputeMitch1234 has a reputation beyond reputeMitch1234 has a reputation beyond reputeMitch1234 has a reputation beyond reputeMitch1234 has a reputation beyond reputeMitch1234 has a reputation beyond reputeMitch1234 has a reputation beyond reputeMitch1234 has a reputation beyond reputeMitch1234 has a reputation beyond reputeMitch1234 has a reputation beyond reputeMitch1234 has a reputation beyond repute
.... Does anyone remember me and my awesome awesomeness?
Lvl 130 - 112 Trojan - Warrior
Mitch1234 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2009, 15:06   #101
tristesse
Tea^^

tristesse has a reputation beyond reputetristesse has a reputation beyond reputetristesse has a reputation beyond reputetristesse has a reputation beyond reputetristesse has a reputation beyond reputetristesse has a reputation beyond reputetristesse has a reputation beyond reputetristesse has a reputation beyond reputetristesse has a reputation beyond reputetristesse has a reputation beyond reputetristesse has a reputation beyond repute
RectifiezLeButs or whatever... What a noob >.<

-Ruby Server [GL of Ancestry]
Trojan - Fire Lvl 125

-Dark Server
Ninja - Warrior - Trojan Lvl 130

Irish and female and a mother and I've heard 'em all =)

Mod of Eagle Chit-Chat. If you need anything just PM me
tristesse is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2009, 19:47   #102
Soter
someday

Soter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch1234 View Post
I love you long time...but I love everyone a least a mediocre amount of time so it's not that impressive.
Old 06-06-2009, 20:38   #103
Edgecrusher
durr...

Edgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Nevermind fornax...

Anyone remember ~Athena~ or Draega or Mobius! omg lol
woot... mobius zwie was awesome. and his friend Husky was cool too. was funny how ALOT of people thought John (husky) was really a girl irl and would always hit on him
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch1234 View Post
you never had awesomeness, you crazy newf...

and ok, this is an obvious one for skumn, triste and I, but anyone remember the original Klawed or Glecius?

127-130-116 war war tro Edgecrusher (happily married to CouKa )
113 water Osiris (damn lucky to be married to LauviaH )

PSN id: the_edgecrusher
xbl gamertag: Crushed Edge
Edgecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2009, 22:53   #104
AzNtHuGsTa

AzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgecrusher View Post
Didn't they go out irl? Or i remember some1 did and Jayson was on Succubbi and was like guys all suck and I was like aren't you a guy?
Old 06-06-2009, 23:04   #105
AzNtHuGsTa

AzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santix View Post
does anyone Remeber DarkGoku?

The only one Trojan that been 130 for evers and never ever Reborn

got red one day by accident... playing in ac with me. logged and sistem logged him on PK mode, herced and bump! me and like 5-6 othe rnubs die

he went red and...mmm... who was it...mmmm.... aa si that one on my signature! AmoN ( playing his troj... dun remember the trojs name right now ) cought him and got his Sup +5 or +6 SDG 130 ARMOR

and then like veryon ewere picking on Goku ccause he was naked in ac... asking for his armor back hahaha

Lazy, Commander and a horde of nubs taking revenge of him

hahaha

i remember i was an angry nub... saying " ima kill them all!! " cause i was friend with Goku then months later figured why did so many ppl hate him...

he was an anoying capturer and hercer hahahaha

funny and good old days
I remember lile went red and died and lost her club and ring but i ninja looted the ring it was when I first met Santi and Lile I think o.0

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: