Old 06-04-2009, 14:52   #1
AtomicIvan
EpicTroll

AtomicIvan has a reputation beyond reputeAtomicIvan has a reputation beyond reputeAtomicIvan has a reputation beyond reputeAtomicIvan has a reputation beyond reputeAtomicIvan has a reputation beyond reputeAtomicIvan has a reputation beyond reputeAtomicIvan has a reputation beyond reputeAtomicIvan has a reputation beyond reputeAtomicIvan has a reputation beyond reputeAtomicIvan has a reputation beyond reputeAtomicIvan has a reputation beyond repute
Dumbasses playing CO? Its more likely then you think!

Also : Trolling loosers that think I give 3 ****s about my widdle pixels makes me lol.

Though matu is going to be spending a lot of time hiding under a rock in Estonia, scared that his dead pixels are going to hex him or some other weird **** like that.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	fail1.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	166.1 KB
ID:	117501   Click image for larger version

Name:	fail2.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	162.0 KB
ID:	117502   Click image for larger version

Name:	fail4.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	166.2 KB
ID:	117503   Click image for larger version

Name:	fail5.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	148.2 KB
ID:	117504  
[Your Signature] Was reported for filter by-pass, and edited. Replacing it with the one you had, pre-edited, or with another filter by-pass will be viewed as a deliberate violation of forum rules, and treated accordingly. Thank you for your cooperation.
It took you monkeys over 8 months to realize this?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHHAAHAHAHA
AtomicIvan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-04-2009, 21:17   #2
Noxette~9
Banned

Noxette~9 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~9 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~9 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~9 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~9 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~9 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~9 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~9 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~9 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~9 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~9 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Noxette~9
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicIvan View Post
Also : Trolling loosers that think I give 3 ****s about my widdle pixels makes me lol.

Though matu is going to be spending a lot of time hiding under a rock in Estonia, scared that his dead pixels are going to hex him or some other weird **** like that.
Wanna borrow sparklez to roflpwn him? Have to use your gear though, just gives you another 5k hp xD
Noxette~9 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-05-2009, 04:21   #3
ASBO
Banned

Location: Well if i aint in your mums bed ill be at the pub, if i aint at the pub ill be in the cage, if i aint in the cage ill be rapeing you all in jail :)
ASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond repute
sir_intwhatever << you make your mouth and ive just realised who you are lol god i havnt laffed as mush since i played this game lol **** char - **** owner - **** talker - just plain noob who i used to kill all the time
ASBO is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-05-2009, 04:54   #4
Sir_DieAlot
pǝuuɐq

Location: Jail,Getting Killed..Bi,Getting killed..DisCity,Getting killed..MC,Getting killed....Etc,Etc you get the picture :)
Sir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASBO View Post
sir_intwhatever << you make your mouth and ive just realised who you are lol god i havnt laffed as mush since i played this game lol **** char - **** owner - **** talker - just plain noob who i used to kill all the time
Pot-kettle?

~}DeAd(+)EyE{~ 130-130-134 War-War-War-Nin-Nin-Nin
*^ACTIVE^*

GreY^FoX 127-130-132 Nin-Nin-Nin-Tro-Wat-Warr-Monk
*^Rebuilt For CTF^*

Cpt^YARG!!! 130-130-131 Pirate-Pirate-Pirate-Warr-Assassin
*^Pure Troll^*

Mars-->Venus

"Its Our Time WE WONT BACK DOWN!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceswild View Post
take me out ur siggy
Sir_DieAlot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-05-2009, 06:34   #5
Kimmoooo

Kimmoooo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmoooo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmoooo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmoooo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmoooo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmoooo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmoooo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmoooo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmoooo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmoooo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmoooo has a reputation beyond repute
They really got to you, didn't they :>>>

matu 1 - thread starter 0

woooooooooo
Old 06-05-2009, 07:19   #6
PyroKinetic
Gear Head

PyroKinetic has a reputation beyond reputePyroKinetic has a reputation beyond reputePyroKinetic has a reputation beyond reputePyroKinetic has a reputation beyond reputePyroKinetic has a reputation beyond reputePyroKinetic has a reputation beyond reputePyroKinetic has a reputation beyond reputePyroKinetic has a reputation beyond reputePyroKinetic has a reputation beyond reputePyroKinetic has a reputation beyond reputePyroKinetic has a reputation beyond repute
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	no_one_cares.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	96.7 KB
ID:	117546  

Eagle -> Mars -> Venus

My Ride http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums...-member-11489/

Immature Person #1- ShadowFlames
Immature Person #2- PyroKinetic
PyroKinetic is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-05-2009, 09:22   #7
AtomicIvan
EpicTroll

AtomicIvan has a reputation beyond reputeAtomicIvan has a reputation beyond reputeAtomicIvan has a reputation beyond reputeAtomicIvan has a reputation beyond reputeAtomicIvan has a reputation beyond reputeAtomicIvan has a reputation beyond reputeAtomicIvan has a reputation beyond reputeAtomicIvan has a reputation beyond reputeAtomicIvan has a reputation beyond reputeAtomicIvan has a reputation beyond reputeAtomicIvan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You killed me 0 times in 238746238746 attempts. Sorry, using other peoples chars doesn't count mr. 0 skill.

Also, I don't **** talk. I talk truth. Truth is those idiots pwned themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmoooo View Post
They really got to you, didn't they :>>>

matu 1 - thread starter 0

woooooooooo
lol. and thats why Muff! was threatening me for a better half of an hour to leave matu alone while i told him where his place (in the garbage) was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PyroKinetic View Post
I'm bored. All the Careless folks I used to derive hours of entertainment from have quit and left me with some Unstopables! / The Law that can't tell their head from their ass. Hard to troll people that don't even understand their being insulted.

Anyhow :
Sir_troll : 11 ; idiots : 0
[Your Signature] Was reported for filter by-pass, and edited. Replacing it with the one you had, pre-edited, or with another filter by-pass will be viewed as a deliberate violation of forum rules, and treated accordingly. Thank you for your cooperation.
Old 06-05-2009, 11:36   #8
ShadowFlames
Retired ;)

ShadowFlames is a splendid one to beholdShadowFlames is a splendid one to beholdShadowFlames is a splendid one to beholdShadowFlames is a splendid one to beholdShadowFlames is a splendid one to beholdShadowFlames is a splendid one to beholdShadowFlames is a splendid one to behold
dude... wat on earth do u still see in dah game?
Achieved Full Socket on the 4th August 2007
Achieved L130 non rb on 9th August 2007

Quit/Retired... U take ur pick =]

Eagle->Mars-> Venus

Immature Person #1- ShadowFlames
Immature Person #2- PyroKinetic
ShadowFlames is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-05-2009, 13:19   #9
AtomicIvan
EpicTroll

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowFlames View Post
dude... wat on earth do u still see in dah game?
How long it takes for me to get GM'd (or to actually cause one to login)?

Meh, I've wasted too much money (for my pay level anyhow) on this game to outright quit. I am playing other games 95% of the time but CO is still there for when I need to blow some steam / laugh at some pixel obsessed fools.

14 days (real life time) until I can bring my manticore stealth bomber online on eve anyhow.

Last edited by AtomicIvan; 06-05-2009 at 13:26.
Old 06-06-2009, 14:32   #10
Kimmoooo

Kimmoooo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmoooo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmoooo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmoooo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmoooo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmoooo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmoooo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmoooo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmoooo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmoooo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmoooo has a reputation beyond repute
you really seem quite obsessed over your pixels x.x
Old 06-06-2009, 15:01   #11
Noxette~9
Banned

Noxette~9 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~9 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~9 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~9 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~9 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~9 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~9 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~9 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~9 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~9 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~9 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Noxette~9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmoooo View Post
you really seem quite obsessed over your pixels x.x
^ I lol'd
Noxette~9 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-07-2009, 18:31   #12
OpkitmX
Banned

OpkitmX has a reputation beyond reputeOpkitmX has a reputation beyond reputeOpkitmX has a reputation beyond reputeOpkitmX has a reputation beyond reputeOpkitmX has a reputation beyond reputeOpkitmX has a reputation beyond reputeOpkitmX has a reputation beyond reputeOpkitmX has a reputation beyond reputeOpkitmX has a reputation beyond reputeOpkitmX has a reputation beyond reputeOpkitmX has a reputation beyond repute
Yes yes we all know muff is a dumb***munch
OpkitmX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-08-2009, 02:00   #13
ASBO
Banned

Location: Well if i aint in your mums bed ill be at the pub, if i aint at the pub ill be in the cage, if i aint in the cage ill be rapeing you all in jail :)
ASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_DieAlot View Post
Pot-kettle?
Not you by the way If i was aiming at you id say Sir_wanksalot or Sir_****ridingassbitingfleeridenhorse***ingdonkeys haging*******
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicIvan View Post
You killed me 0 times in 238746238746 attempts. Sorry, using other peoples chars doesn't count mr. 0 skill.

Also, I don't **** talk. I talk truth. Truth is those idiots pwned themselves.

lol. and thats why Muff! was threatening me for a better half of an hour to leave matu alone while i told him where his place (in the garbage) was.

I'm bored. All the Careless folks I used to derive hours of entertainment from have quit and left me with some Unstopables! / The Law that can't tell their head from their ass. Hard to troll people that don't even understand their being insulted.

Anyhow :
Sir_troll : 11 ; idiots : 0
Unfortunatly when i killed you i didnt see it as an accomplishment and take an SS like i did with other people, i killed you with my gears before they were scammed and then i killed you after Ill kill you with full elite 1 socks anyday because i am greater than you
ASBO is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-08-2009, 04:08   #14
AtomicIvan
EpicTroll

Quote:
Not you by the way If i was aiming at you id say Sir_wanksalot or Sir_****ridingassbitingfleeridenhorse***ingdonkeys haging*******

Unfortunatly when i killed you i didnt see it as an accomplishment and take an SS like i did with other people, i killed you with my gears before they were scammed and then i killed you after Ill kill you with full elite 1 socks anyday because i am greater than you
Unfortunately, not only does no one give a flying fuck what your saying but everyone knows how BAD you were at pvp. And i didn;t take screen shots of killing you because you died every 20 seconds like every other retarded pushover. Also, saying you were hacked just proves how retarded you are. You shared with someone and they ganked you. No one i've ever shared with has ever taken a damn thing from me, why? Because I'm a better judge of character then your "pwease lvl me kkkkkkkk?" retarded self.
Old 06-08-2009, 11:29   #15
DarkPluto

DarkPluto is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MabsKMK View Post
Thread conclusion:

Dont talk so much with Muff, he dont have a good brain and ill kill u if no find a nice answer to give back.
Idiot sited. All hands, man the harpoons. And grab some ear plugs, its grammar is worse then retarded 5 year old.

Eagle -> Mars -> Venus
130-130-115 Fire-Fire-Fire (retired)
130-130 Tro-Tro (retired)
120-130 Tro-Archer (retired)
126-125-42 War-War-War (retired)

Fuck TQ. Money hungry dumb asses couldn't save this game if they tried.

If you can't figure out who I am ingame then your just freakin retarded.
DarkPluto is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: