Old 04-30-2009, 15:43   #61
ukchick

ukchick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noxette~9 View Post
Can your dad take on 50 smack heads who are driven by the thought of multiple blow jobs per hour?
lol it would be funny to watch but yeah he would have a go lol hes a nut case
ukchick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-30-2009, 18:39   #62
NooblyGoobly

NooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NooblyGoobly Send a message via MSN to NooblyGoobly Send a message via Yahoo to NooblyGoobly
Quote:
Can your dad take on 50 smack heads who are driven by the thought of multiple blow jobs per hour?
I think you are under the mistaken impression of his talents. While giving blowjobs is clearly a talent, you make the claim he can give multiple ones per hour....I don't think he's capable of breathing multiple times per hour without help (hence the obvious brain-damage), let alone something that requires coordination...

Direct references to names have been removed. *Some* people aren't as thick skinned as they claim to be LOL. Aw Feewings Huwt? Everyone knows who you are anyways.
NooblyGoobly is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-30-2009, 18:56   #63
roxanne
glimmerous

roxanne has a reputation beyond reputeroxanne has a reputation beyond reputeroxanne has a reputation beyond reputeroxanne has a reputation beyond reputeroxanne has a reputation beyond reputeroxanne has a reputation beyond reputeroxanne has a reputation beyond reputeroxanne has a reputation beyond reputeroxanne has a reputation beyond reputeroxanne has a reputation beyond reputeroxanne has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to roxanne
Quote:
Originally Posted by NooblyGoobly View Post
Damn you! You gonna pay for the dry-cleaning of my suit. I seriously spit out my coffee over that....damn you to hell.
the sad thing is, I had to re-read it 4 times to make sure it didn't say fighting jesus.
You came and you took this heart
And set it free.
roxanne is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-30-2009, 20:12   #64
Noxette~9
Banned

Noxette~9 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~9 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~9 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~9 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~9 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~9 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~9 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~9 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~9 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~9 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~9 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Noxette~9
Quote:
I think you are under the mistaken impression of his talents. While giving blowjobs is clearly a talent, you make the claim he can give multiple ones per hour....I don't think he's capable of breathing multiple times per hour without help (hence the obvious brain-damage), let alone something that requires coordination...
You make a good point.
Noxette~9 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-30-2009, 20:51   #65
Ha1dir
StandAlone

Ha1dir has a reputation beyond reputeHa1dir has a reputation beyond reputeHa1dir has a reputation beyond reputeHa1dir has a reputation beyond reputeHa1dir has a reputation beyond reputeHa1dir has a reputation beyond reputeHa1dir has a reputation beyond reputeHa1dir has a reputation beyond reputeHa1dir has a reputation beyond reputeHa1dir has a reputation beyond reputeHa1dir has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Ha1dir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~XI View Post
GOHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN
lawl i almost forgot about that
Quote:
+1
Potency: 310
Mentor: Dark_Sano
Guild: -Ethereal-
Spouse: none

Ha1dir
130-130-130
(Arch-War-Arch)
Potency: 305
Mentor: Dark_Sano
Guild: Akaike
Ha1dir is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-01-2009, 00:59   #66
Infamous~XI
Banned

Infamous~XI has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XI has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XI has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XI has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XI has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XI has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XI has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XI has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XI has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XI has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XI has a reputation beyond repute
Asbo fought jesus ?
Infamous~XI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-01-2009, 02:24   #67
roxanne
glimmerous

roxanne has a reputation beyond reputeroxanne has a reputation beyond reputeroxanne has a reputation beyond reputeroxanne has a reputation beyond reputeroxanne has a reputation beyond reputeroxanne has a reputation beyond reputeroxanne has a reputation beyond reputeroxanne has a reputation beyond reputeroxanne has a reputation beyond reputeroxanne has a reputation beyond reputeroxanne has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to roxanne
Quote:
Asbo fought jesus ?
I wish.

he'd stop posting stupid **** then.
You came and you took this heart
And set it free.
roxanne is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-01-2009, 09:40   #68
NooblyGoobly

NooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NooblyGoobly Send a message via MSN to NooblyGoobly Send a message via Yahoo to NooblyGoobly
Quote:
Asbo fought jesus ?
I fought the law...

...and the law won.

Direct references to names have been removed. *Some* people aren't as thick skinned as they claim to be LOL. Aw Feewings Huwt? Everyone knows who you are anyways.
NooblyGoobly is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-01-2009, 09:46   #69
FinalFlash
іŋαℓℓαѕн

FinalFlash is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBestThereIs View Post
He's smart enough to bother you to the point where you made a thread just to flame him.

***953;***1084; ***945; ***1103;***945;g***953;***951;g ***8706;***1108;***1084;***963;***951; ***969;***1085;***1108;***951; ***953; ***1109;***1090;***1103;***1108;***1108;***1090; ***953;g***1085;***1090; ***945;***8467;***8467; ***1084;***1108; ***945;***1082;***965;***1084;***945;

Like me, good. Hate me, even better
FinalFlash is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-01-2009, 10:07   #70
Kimmoooo

Kimmoooo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmoooo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmoooo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmoooo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmoooo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmoooo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmoooo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmoooo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmoooo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmoooo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmoooo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_DieAlot View Post
I read to here and developed uncontrolable laughter.....did'nt read the rest srry
pathetic
Old 05-01-2009, 13:41   #71
Sir_DieAlot
pǝuuɐq

Location: Jail,Getting Killed..Bi,Getting killed..DisCity,Getting killed..MC,Getting killed....Etc,Etc you get the picture :)
Sir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmoooo View Post
pathetic

~}DeAd(+)EyE{~ 130-130-134 War-War-War-Nin-Nin-Nin
*^ACTIVE^*

GreY^FoX 127-130-132 Nin-Nin-Nin-Tro-Wat-Warr-Monk
*^Rebuilt For CTF^*

Cpt^YARG!!! 130-130-131 Pirate-Pirate-Pirate-Warr-Assassin
*^Pure Troll^*

Mars-->Venus

"Its Our Time WE WONT BACK DOWN!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceswild View Post
take me out ur siggy
Sir_DieAlot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-01-2009, 15:59   #72
Infamous~XI
Banned

Infamous~XI has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XI has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XI has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XI has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XI has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XI has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XI has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XI has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XI has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XI has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I fought the law...

...and the law won.

Should have played Johnny Cochran in defense mode noob xD
Infamous~XI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-01-2009, 16:17   #73
Noxette~9
Banned

Noxette~9 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~9 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~9 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~9 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~9 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~9 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~9 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~9 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~9 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~9 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~9 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Noxette~9
Quote:
I fought the law...

...and the law won.

So your gonna be the white guy in Dice's cell?
Noxette~9 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-05-2009, 04:43   #74
ASBO
Banned

Location: Well if i aint in your mums bed ill be at the pub, if i aint at the pub ill be in the cage, if i aint in the cage ill be rapeing you all in jail :)
ASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Why do you type like a dyslexic monkey with no hands bashing its head against the keyboard?....wait....shane? that you?

*yawn*
HAHAHA finally i sused it from the first post wait what was it live`die`fighting or some ****, the 1 liner he said was the best guild bulliten ever
Quote:
Originally Posted by Default69 View Post
Ant u hurting her even more by tell every 1 on here about what goes off in there lives ?

I nether Think im better then any 1.

1....May be couse im not as good as u r..
2...Ant monkeys qute ?
3...Woow ur right i cant type .But Who cares not me
4... Woooow ur right again good boy (yup im dyslexic )
5..Now if i wos shane and ur his family so u say (Wich i dont No ).i would have nothing to do with u lot..couse all u do is **** talk about every 1s lives on the forums How sad is that

Quote:
She is standing up for her family after ASBO started bad mouthing her "On this public forum" which is more than her own husband would ,he prefers the "pretend its not happening and its will go away" approach

Can someone translate please? i dont speak retarded butt monkey

1.What?
2.What??
3.Proud of being a retard?, thats got to be a first.
4.Dont lie....your just slow,special,retarded take your pick
5.Now this is interesting, so we **** talk about "everyone" do we....this is a classic shane one-liner for ppl who play conquer or know him

Stop hiding and use your real forum account ffs.
correction you bev boogy kerry and stacie did this **** but i got dragged into it
Quote:
How wrong you are little moron
I know im right
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukchick View Post
you are so thick i have family in the police so i no more than you.and get it through your stupid brain that im not scared of you or the smack heads and do you really think u will be able to do anything after my dad gosh you really are a dumb ****.
yea my uncle the desk sargent 1 thing, can you link this ip to me if im useing a wireless network in a public place
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukchick View Post
hahaha your so right im not worried about me lol im not scared of wot he can and cant do to me but when my kids home is been under threat then i wont stand for that and thats when my **** head of a dad comes in lol.
Your dad is old, past it, and does not scare me at all you see now the old guys die out i come in
ASBO is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-05-2009, 05:39   #75
Sir_DieAlot
pǝuuɐq

Location: Jail,Getting Killed..Bi,Getting killed..DisCity,Getting killed..MC,Getting killed....Etc,Etc you get the picture :)
Sir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASBO View Post
HAHAHA finally i sused it from the first post wait what was it live`die`fighting or some ****, the 1 liner he said was the best guild bulliten ever
I knew from the start it was him from the destruction he inflicted on the english language.

Quote:
correction you bev boogy kerry and stacie did this **** but i got dragged into it
If you say so...im past arguing this point,but one thing i know for sure is that when he took my DL spot from me i did all i could to make him mad.

Quote:
I know im right

Quote:
yea my uncle the desk sargent 1 thing, can you link this ip to me if im useing a wireless network in a public place
Yeah they can...they can triangulate your position then just view cctv tapes from the area to catch you.

~}DeAd(+)EyE{~ 130-130-134 War-War-War-Nin-Nin-Nin
*^ACTIVE^*

GreY^FoX 127-130-132 Nin-Nin-Nin-Tro-Wat-Warr-Monk
*^Rebuilt For CTF^*

Cpt^YARG!!! 130-130-131 Pirate-Pirate-Pirate-Warr-Assassin
*^Pure Troll^*

Mars-->Venus

"Its Our Time WE WONT BACK DOWN!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceswild View Post
take me out ur siggy
Sir_DieAlot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook