Old 04-09-2009, 12:52   #16
sbrwln
Noop

sbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to sbrwln Send a message via Yahoo to sbrwln
SPOILER ALERT

He got a job at the White House..

http://www.suntimes.com/news/sweet/1...penn08.article

WASHINGTON -- Actor Kal Penn, who stumped around the country for the Obama presidential campaign, is going to leave Hollywood to work in the Obama White House.

Penn had a recurring role on the Fox TV show "House," but his character killed himself in Monday's episode. The character's reasons were left a mystery to the show's fans, but Penn explained his own decision to EW.com.

"I thought this might be the right time to go off and do something else," Penn said. "The ultimate irony, of course, is that I love being on 'House.' "

Penn also starred as Kumar in the drug- and raunch-soaked "Harold and Kumar" movies.

Penn, whose parents are Indian-American, will work with the Asian-American and arts communities in the White House Office of Public Liaison.

"They do outreach with the American public and with different organizations," he told EW. "They're basically the front door of the White House. They take out all of the red tape that falls between the general public and the White House."

The Guide Videos

www.WatchTheGuild.com

Last edited by sbrwln; 04-09-2009 at 13:12.
sbrwln is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-09-2009, 12:54   #17
Stiggy~V.18

Stiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah I heard about that. He could've at least finished the season, only a few more episodes left. That way they could've gotten a better storyline for his departure.

Also, SPOILERS IN SABBY'S POST!!! DO NOT READ D:
Old 04-09-2009, 13:11   #18
sbrwln
Noop

sbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to sbrwln Send a message via Yahoo to sbrwln
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiggy~V.18 View Post
Yeah I heard about that. He could've at least finished the season, only a few more episodes left. That way they could've gotten a better storyline for his departure.

Also, SPOILERS IN SABBY'S POST!!! DO NOT READ D:
Oh.. i sowwy

The Guide Videos

www.WatchTheGuild.com
sbrwln is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-09-2009, 13:26   #19
Bryan1987Taoist
Banned

Bryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Bryan1987Taoist
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbrwln View Post
SPOILER ALERT

WASHINGTON -- Actor Kal Penn, who stumped around the country for the Obama presidential campaign, is going to leave Hollywood to work in the Obama White House.

Penn had a recurring role on the Fox TV show "House," but his character killed himself in Monday's episode. The character's reasons were left a mystery to the show's fans, but Penn explained his own decision to EW.com.

"I thought this might be the right time to go off and do something else," Penn said. "The ultimate irony, of course, is that I love being on 'House.' "

Penn also starred as Kumar in the drug- and raunch-soaked "Harold and Kumar" movies.

Penn, whose parents are Indian-American, will work with the Asian-American and arts communities in the White House Office of Public Liaison.

"They do outreach with the American public and with different organizations," he told EW. "They're basically the front door of the White House. They take out all of the red tape that falls between the general public and the White House."
old news... put ur spoiler in white . . . :-P
Bryan1987Taoist is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-09-2009, 13:55   #20
Chrissy
o.O ^^ O.o

Chrissy has a reputation beyond reputeChrissy has a reputation beyond reputeChrissy has a reputation beyond reputeChrissy has a reputation beyond reputeChrissy has a reputation beyond reputeChrissy has a reputation beyond reputeChrissy has a reputation beyond reputeChrissy has a reputation beyond reputeChrissy has a reputation beyond reputeChrissy has a reputation beyond reputeChrissy has a reputation beyond repute
too bad he died, but that may open up for an awesome season finale. Like the one with Wilson and Amber, if it can match that one I'm really satisfied with this season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahare3 View Post
*facepalm*

GRAMMAR
Chrissy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-09-2009, 15:07   #21
Stiggy~V.18

Stiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Oh.. i sowwy
I've already watched it, I don't care. Just knew that if I hadn't have watched it, I would've been pissed off :|
Old 04-09-2009, 17:35   #22
tevren
blah.

tevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
SPOILER ALERT

ahhh i was going to post that, you beat me to it xD
tevren is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-10-2009, 22:45   #23
BuddhaIncarnate
New Buddha

BuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond repute
Amber comes back to life cause house needs another stooge.
BuddhaIncarnate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-11-2009, 01:05   #24
~YoShI~ V.7

~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
Amber comes back to life cause house needs another stooge.
You came back to life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arronax View Post
All religions are equally full of bull****.
and the people that believe in them are gullible ****s.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arronax View Post
Get the fuck out of here, and take your fail with you.
Quote:
At least nobody scammed your mullet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerri~v.2.1 View Post
At first I was pissed, but when USA did 6 goals faster than I can wank, I couldn't do anything but laugh.

~YoShI~ V.7 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-11-2009, 03:09   #25
Ryuzaki

Ryuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Ryuzaki
I dunno, House will probably figure out the murder.
Nigatsu [ Warrior-Warlord ] Level 45
GunZ
Parabola [FAKE] Level 42
TF2 | L4D
Ryuzatti [ Steam ID ]

Equips~

I'll show you how God falls asleep on the job.

I am very interested and fascinated by how everyone loves each other, but no one really likes each other.
Ryuzaki is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-14-2009, 03:13   #26
Ryuzaki

Ryuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond repute
lol, this week's ending was pretty creepy, eh?
GunZ
Parabola [FAKE] Level 42
TF2 | L4D
Ryuzatti [ Steam ID ]

Equips~

I am very interested and fascinated by how everyone loves each other, but no one really likes each other.
Old 04-14-2009, 07:52   #27
Stiggy~V.18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuzaki View Post
lol, this week's ending was pretty creepy, eh?
Downloading now
Old 04-14-2009, 09:05   #28
Chrissy
o.O ^^ O.o

Chrissy has a reputation beyond reputeChrissy has a reputation beyond reputeChrissy has a reputation beyond reputeChrissy has a reputation beyond reputeChrissy has a reputation beyond reputeChrissy has a reputation beyond reputeChrissy has a reputation beyond reputeChrissy has a reputation beyond reputeChrissy has a reputation beyond reputeChrissy has a reputation beyond reputeChrissy has a reputation beyond repute
House playin both piano and harmonica, or Amber?

Quote:
*facepalm*

GRAMMAR
Old 04-14-2009, 09:10   #29
Ryuzaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissy View Post
House playin both piano and harmonica, or Amber?
Amber lol.

and house is fuxpro musician.
GunZ
Parabola [FAKE] Level 42
TF2 | L4D
Ryuzatti [ Steam ID ]

Equips~

Old 04-14-2009, 15:22   #30
Chrissy
o.O ^^ O.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuzaki View Post
Amber lol.

and house is fuxpro musician.
Thats because he's miserable :P

Quote:
*facepalm*

GRAMMAR

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: