Old 03-22-2009, 22:56   #1
E_Nuff
Is Enuff!!

E_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond repute
***9824; {Official} ***9827; Quiz Show ***9830; Question & Answer Guide! ***9829;

Hey there forumers, i decided to make a Guide of the questions that are asked during the Quiz Show, I know these arent all the questions but ill be counting on you guys to post the questions and answers here and ill edit them into the main post!

so this will be some what of a study sheet that you can use to get top score on those weekly quiz shows!

if there are any answers that are incorrect, let me know and ill correct them.

i know some of the questions on there you may not recognize, but they could be potential questions that are asked.

and there are some unanswered questions there, so if you know it, tell me and ill fill it in

this is to help everyone, so give a helping hand to your CO community

So Here We Go!:

Ques: How many cps do you have to pay to enter the lottery center?
Ans: 27.

Ques: How much should you pay to get out of PKJail while black named
Ans: 500,000 Silvers.

Ques: What does the purple light stands for in the login screen?
Ans: Server Down.

Ques: How many days are required for a trade partnership?
Ans: 3 days.

Ques: Which of the following items cannot be obtained from monster killing?
Ans: CPS.

Ques: What is the level requirement to do the heresy snakemen quest?
Ans: 50.

Ques: Which lvl does a player have to reach in order to broadcast?
Ans: 50.

Ques: In the moongem quest, who will roger ask you to give the balsamine to if you loose the handkerchief?
Ans: Rachel.

Ques: From whom can you buy a silver needle that can catch the blue mouse in the reclaim royal treasures quest?
Ans: Old Miner.

Ques: Which one is not a use of security information?
Ans: Character Deleted.

Ques: How many composition points can you get from a +1 minor item?
Ans: 10.

Ques: How many composition points can you get from a +2 minor item?
Ans: 40.

Ques: How many composition points can you get from a +3 minor item?
Ans: 120.

Ques: If you are caught botting more than three times, how much does it cost to be released?
Ans: You cannot be released.

Ques: Where do snakemen live?
Ans: Love Canyon.

Ques: In the snake Islands quest, what monster should you kill to get the reward?
Ans: Snake King.

Ques: What is the highest Level of monsters on conquer?
Ans: 125.

Ques: How many actions are there in the game?
Ans: 10.

Ques: How many sections are on the message board?
Ans: 5.

Ques: How many minutes must you wait to be released from Guild War Jail?
Ans: 25 minutes.

Ques: What reward is received from the quest "Joy's Mission"?
Ans: Lvl. 57 Elite Leopard Coat.

Last edited by E_Nuff; 03-27-2009 at 09:15.
E_Nuff is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-22-2009, 23:22   #2
Bryan1987Taoist
Banned

Bryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Bryan1987Taoist
so i found this on ********ers.... hmmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by segree View Post
NOT FINISHED POSTING - POSTED TO SAVE - IN PROGRESS

Ans : 27

Ques: How much should you pay to get out of PKJail whil black named
Ans : ?

ANS : 3 days

Ans : CPS

Ques: Who is able to do the heresy snakemen quest?
ANs : ?

Ques: In the moongem quest, who will roger ask you to give the balsamine to if you loose the handkerchief?

Ques: From whom can you buy a silver needle that can catch the blue mouse in the reclaim royal treasures quest?
Ans : Old Miner

Ans : Character deleted

Ans : 10

Ques: If you are caught botting more than three times, how much does it cost to be released?
Ans : You cannot be released

Ans : Love Canyon

Ques: In the snake Islands quest, what monster should you kill to get the reward?
Ans : Tough Snake

Ans :

Ques: How many actions are there in the game
Ans :
Bryan1987Taoist is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-23-2009, 01:11   #3
E_Nuff
Is Enuff!!

E_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan1987Taoist View Post
so i found this on ********ers.... hmmm...
and your point is? not everyone knows about that site and you shouldnt be an idiot to let everyone know retard

Old 03-23-2009, 01:33   #4
Beyrone
STRM

Beyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond repute
You will need to organise this more, because there is loads of questions and before everyone gets to the proper answer they need, the seconds will be over.

Also proud Ex-Guildleader of DragonSoul, I will never forget the great times we had.

Please vote for better guild management
Beyrone is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-23-2009, 03:38   #5
E_Nuff
Is Enuff!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyrone View Post
You will need to organise this more, because there is loads of questions and before everyone gets to the proper answer they need, the seconds will be over.
lol, *smh*

well, as i said in the main post, this can be used as a study sheet not a cheat sheet

so you will have to look at it before the quiz starts and hopefully remember it.

besides there is no way i can organize this to make it efficient enough to look through during the quiz.....the questions are random

Old 03-23-2009, 03:46   #6
XiaoJie

XiaoJie has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoJie has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoJie has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoJie has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoJie has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoJie has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoJie has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoJie has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoJie has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoJie has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoJie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by E_Nuff View Post
Hey there forumers, i decided to make a Guide of the questions that are asked during the Quiz Show, I know these arent all the questions but ill be counting on you guys to post the questions and answers here and ill edit them into the main post!

so this will be some what of a study sheet that you can use to get top score on those weekly quiz shows!

if there are any answers that are incorrect, let me know and ill correct them.

i know some of the questions on there you may not recognize, but they could be potential questions that are asked.

and there are some unanswered questions there, so if you know it, tell me and ill fill it in

this is to help everyone, so give a helping hand to your CO community

So Here We Go!:

Ans: 27

Ques: How much should you pay to get out of PKJail while black named
Ans: 500,000 Silvers

Ans: Server Down

Ans: 3 days

Ans: CPS

Ques: Who is able to do the heresy snakemen quest?
Ans: ? [this is tricky ]

Ans: ? [lvl 50]

Ans: ? [Rachel]

Ans: Old Miner

Ans: Character Deleted

Ans: 10

Ques: How many composition points can you get from a +2 minor item?
Ans: 40

Ques: How many composition points can you get from a +3 minor item?
Ans: 120

Ans: You cannot be released

Ans: Love Canyon

Ans: Tough Snake [correct answer but wrong question]

Ans: ? [lvl 125 if im not wrong]

Ques: How many actions are there in the game
Ans: ? [10]
the correct question should be something like...
1) which monster is protecting the king... or,
2) which monster u have to pass through before the king

something like that

Last edited by XiaoJie; 03-23-2009 at 03:49.
XiaoJie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-23-2009, 06:17   #7
E_Nuff
Is Enuff!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoJie View Post
the correct question should be something like...
1) which monster is protecting the king... or,
2) which monster u have to pass through before the king

something like that
hmmm really? you sure? lol give me the exact question and ill post it, but thanks for the other answers, ill post them in now

Old 03-23-2009, 07:25   #8
Apple06~
Drєαмєr

Apple06~ has a reputation beyond reputeApple06~ has a reputation beyond reputeApple06~ has a reputation beyond reputeApple06~ has a reputation beyond reputeApple06~ has a reputation beyond reputeApple06~ has a reputation beyond reputeApple06~ has a reputation beyond reputeApple06~ has a reputation beyond reputeApple06~ has a reputation beyond reputeApple06~ has a reputation beyond reputeApple06~ has a reputation beyond repute
Ans: Snake King
Old 03-23-2009, 11:41   #9
E_Nuff
Is Enuff!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple06~ View Post
Ans: Snake King
mmm ahh ok thanks

Old 03-26-2009, 01:41   #10
E_Nuff
Is Enuff!!

bump

Old 03-26-2009, 01:56   #11
LightOfAngel
Suomi prkl

LightOfAngel has a reputation beyond reputeLightOfAngel has a reputation beyond reputeLightOfAngel has a reputation beyond reputeLightOfAngel has a reputation beyond reputeLightOfAngel has a reputation beyond reputeLightOfAngel has a reputation beyond reputeLightOfAngel has a reputation beyond reputeLightOfAngel has a reputation beyond reputeLightOfAngel has a reputation beyond reputeLightOfAngel has a reputation beyond reputeLightOfAngel has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoJie View Post
Ans: ? [lvl 125 if im not wrong]
where is this 125 lvl mob? i though there is only lvl 122 o.O

(2RB Warrior-Warrior-Warrior)
(lvl 135) <- playing on this acc more nowadays

(2RB Ninja-Ninja-Ninja)
(lvl 138) [TF Fixed, PS Fixed, CK Fixed] <- each skill i've fixed first on my server

Last update 26th Aug. 2011
LightOfAngel is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-26-2009, 03:02   #12
~ChopSticks~88
Mod'let

~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightOfAngel View Post
where is this 125 lvl mob? i though there is only lvl 122 o.O
That Syran/Howler??? or whatever the lab 4 boss is called is 122+ isnt it?
~ChopSticks~88 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-26-2009, 03:05   #13
Newt.
not banned

Newt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
and your point is? not everyone knows about that site and you shouldnt be an idiot to let everyone know retard
Are you retarded? 90% of CO players know of this site.

The only answers you should bother putting in this guide are ones that involve quests and the non-obvious ones.

Code:
Unknown [Liberty] - nin[130]-nin[130]-nin[137+]
eXds(Newt) [Liberty] - mon[130]-mon[130]-mon[140] -52 bless
Newtinator [Honor] - wat[130]-war[130]-troj[137] 347 BP! -52 bless quit
***272;eLiRiuM [Light] - nin[130]-war[130]-tro[132] quit
1st pure 130>130>130 nin on CO in 1 week ;D

Counter-kill video: #1 | "GW"
Newt. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-26-2009, 09:55   #14
E_Nuff
Is Enuff!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt. View Post
Are you retarded? 90% of CO players know of this site.

The only answers you should bother putting in this guide are ones that involve quests and the non-obvious ones.
first of all is 90% everyone?.....100% is everyone, so your the one looking like retard that clearly failed math

and who are you to say 90% of the players know about this? you asked every CO player if they knew the site? no so shut up cause you're really making your self look stupid

your just a selfish idiot that doesnt want the fairer players to get help with this guys so go jump off a lake douche bag

Old 03-26-2009, 10:04   #15
Newt.
not banned

Newt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
first of all is 90% everyone?.....100% is everyone, so your the one looking like retard that clearly failed math

and who are you to say 90% of the players know about this? you asked every CO player if they knew the site? no so shut up cause you're really making your self look stupid

your just a selfish idiot that doesnt want the fairer players to get help with this guys so go jump off a lake douche bag
Yeah sure, the 10% are the new players. Even eggys know of epvp . I'm not making myself look stupid at all lol, but I haven't met a person who doesn't know what epvp is.

Lol, any smart person would simply have the website open and do a quick search for what they don't know. Get all the questions right everytime.

I'll contribute to your [****ty] guide with a question that people would actually probably get wrong:

How many minutes must you wait to be released from guild war jail? (something like this)
answer: 10 minutes.

Code:
Unknown [Liberty] - nin[130]-nin[130]-nin[137+]
eXds(Newt) [Liberty] - mon[130]-mon[130]-mon[140] -52 bless
Newtinator [Honor] - wat[130]-war[130]-troj[137] 347 BP! -52 bless quit
***272;eLiRiuM [Light] - nin[130]-war[130]-tro[132] quit
1st pure 130>130>130 nin on CO in 1 week ;D

Counter-kill video: #1 | "GW"
Newt. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: