Old 03-20-2009, 21:47   #226
Andrei|Majestic

Andrei|Majestic has a reputation beyond reputeAndrei|Majestic has a reputation beyond reputeAndrei|Majestic has a reputation beyond reputeAndrei|Majestic has a reputation beyond reputeAndrei|Majestic has a reputation beyond reputeAndrei|Majestic has a reputation beyond reputeAndrei|Majestic has a reputation beyond reputeAndrei|Majestic has a reputation beyond reputeAndrei|Majestic has a reputation beyond reputeAndrei|Majestic has a reputation beyond reputeAndrei|Majestic has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by NooblyGoobly View Post
Speaks the homo who can fix his hair and put on his make-up in the reflection from his woman's forehead...not to mention put on his perfume.

Come to think of it, I see why you have her. She doubles as both a "powder station" AND a **** receptacle by putting up with your auditory diarrhea. She must have been very bad in a former life (lives?).

My condolences to the hoe.
See fatass, you don't know **** so you can just stfu unless we're talking about WoW that's the only thing you're certain about. Perfumes, clothes, watches, cars and stuff like that are not some of the things you think about every day...you just know that you have to go to work to pay your bills, have food and give Gollum a few bucks to buy herself maybe a dildo cuz her man aint helping her anymore.
Old 03-20-2009, 21:50   #227
Andrei|Majestic

Andrei|Majestic has a reputation beyond reputeAndrei|Majestic has a reputation beyond reputeAndrei|Majestic has a reputation beyond reputeAndrei|Majestic has a reputation beyond reputeAndrei|Majestic has a reputation beyond reputeAndrei|Majestic has a reputation beyond reputeAndrei|Majestic has a reputation beyond reputeAndrei|Majestic has a reputation beyond reputeAndrei|Majestic has a reputation beyond reputeAndrei|Majestic has a reputation beyond reputeAndrei|Majestic has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~XI View Post
Listen up dumbass. Perfume is in fact only for women.
Men however where cologne. I am in fact sorry for calling you a dumbass for that because I should have took into consideration about how ****ty your education must have been in that pos **** shoveling place you call a country
You keep it quiet there you poor piece of trash, you stay too long around ***sha...she aint know anythin but to put some pants on her and a T-shirt.
She's like 10% of what a real woman should be so I can't expect much from you either. You can't do anything to me so u try to attack my country...try something else...maybe REAL facts, it might work.
Old 03-21-2009, 00:29   #228
Infamous~XI
Banned

Infamous~XI has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XI has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XI has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XI has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XI has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XI has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XI has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XI has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XI has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XI has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrei|Majestic View Post
You keep it quiet there you poor piece of trash, you stay too long around ***sha...she aint know anythin but to put some pants on her and a T-shirt.
She's like 10% of what a real woman should be so I can't expect much from you either. You can't do anything to me so u try to attack my country...try something else...maybe REAL facts, it might work.
*cry cry cry cry cry cry* You are below the USA. Learn your place you peonic peasant. You talk only when told and answer only what is asked. Also Least I don't get my ass kicked by guildies in rl and look like a total *** man who wears perfume. Got barbie or Britney spears brands?
Infamous~XI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-21-2009, 03:32   #229
Kimmoooo

Kimmoooo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmoooo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmoooo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmoooo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmoooo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmoooo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmoooo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmoooo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmoooo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmoooo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmoooo has a reputation beyond repute
Old 03-21-2009, 05:41   #230
archrival9
DDoS

archrival9 has a reputation beyond reputearchrival9 has a reputation beyond reputearchrival9 has a reputation beyond reputearchrival9 has a reputation beyond reputearchrival9 has a reputation beyond reputearchrival9 has a reputation beyond reputearchrival9 has a reputation beyond reputearchrival9 has a reputation beyond reputearchrival9 has a reputation beyond reputearchrival9 has a reputation beyond reputearchrival9 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
*cry cry cry cry cry cry* You are below the USA. Learn your place you peonic peasant. You talk only when told and answer only what is asked. Also Least I don't get my ass kicked by guildies in rl and look like a total *** man who wears perfume. Got barbie or Britney spears brands?
britney spears perfume all smell like SUGAR/SWEETS

YUCK!
~: Mars First 12 Sockets Fire Saint :~

Name: BlutEngel
Class: 130 Water > 130 Warrior > 130 Trojan

Name: .Shingami.
Class: Troj > Trojan
archrival9 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-21-2009, 05:53   #231
Sir_DieAlot
pǝuuɐq

Location: Jail,Getting Killed..Bi,Getting killed..DisCity,Getting killed..MC,Getting killed....Etc,Etc you get the picture :)
Sir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Got his ass kicked in rl by guildys....LOL....bet he said they speedhacked or something too rofl

~}DeAd(+)EyE{~ 130-130-134 War-War-War-Nin-Nin-Nin
*^ACTIVE^*

GreY^FoX 127-130-132 Nin-Nin-Nin-Tro-Wat-Warr-Monk
*^Rebuilt For CTF^*

Cpt^YARG!!! 130-130-131 Pirate-Pirate-Pirate-Warr-Assassin
*^Pure Troll^*

Mars-->Venus

"Its Our Time WE WONT BACK DOWN!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceswild View Post
take me out ur siggy
Sir_DieAlot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-21-2009, 08:51   #232
Egad!
FUUUUU

Egad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrei|Majestic View Post
Real Facts? Gotcha
You and your "girl" are pretty damn ugly...Y'all both look like y'all shop at Old Navy..and You're supposedly rich but you take her to what looks like some ****ty mall/restaurant the table is throwing off my decision. The fact that her hand covers most of your face makes me come to the assumption that you're either very tiny..which would explain you getting you're ass kicked or she has man hands..And the way y'all are posing makes her look like your cousin or something..you just slung your arm around her for the picture...
Egad! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-21-2009, 17:32   #233
itachi159

itachi159 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to itachi159 Send a message via Yahoo to itachi159 Send a message via Skype™ to itachi159
Holy ****!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egad! View Post
Real Facts? Gotcha
You and your "girl" are pretty damn ugly...Y'all both look like y'all shop at Old Navy..and You're supposedly rich but you take her to what looks like some ****ty mall/restaurant the table is throwing off my decision. The fact that her hand covers most of your face makes me come to the assumption that you're either very tiny..which would explain you getting you're ass kicked or she has man hands..And the way y'all are posing makes her look like your cousin or something..you just slung your arm around her for the picture...
LMFAO " You and your "girl" are pretty damn ugly " i seriously cant stop laughin & i cant believe i missed this threat >.<
~Starninja32~ in Progress...
WORKING ON OTHER CHARS!!!!
Skillz: i kick ya ass

|Mh|׫
I`M A DAM GENUIS BI+CH!! MY BA11S ALWAYS ITCH CAN U SCRATCH EM FOR ME?
Moh: Go Hard Or Go Home!
I'm a Rich BI+CH for real.
itachi159 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-21-2009, 19:03   #234
NooblyGoobly

NooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NooblyGoobly Send a message via MSN to NooblyGoobly Send a message via Yahoo to NooblyGoobly
Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi159 View Post
LMFAO " You and your "girl" are pretty damn ugly " i seriously cant stop laughin & i cant believe i missed this threat >.<
Pay closer attention, this is just the latest in the series of humorous yet true comments.

Direct references to names have been removed. *Some* people aren't as thick skinned as they claim to be LOL. Aw Feewings Huwt? Everyone knows who you are anyways.
NooblyGoobly is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-21-2009, 20:36   #235
Albanian~AHole
Banned

Albanian~AHole has a reputation beyond reputeAlbanian~AHole has a reputation beyond reputeAlbanian~AHole has a reputation beyond reputeAlbanian~AHole has a reputation beyond reputeAlbanian~AHole has a reputation beyond reputeAlbanian~AHole has a reputation beyond reputeAlbanian~AHole has a reputation beyond reputeAlbanian~AHole has a reputation beyond reputeAlbanian~AHole has a reputation beyond reputeAlbanian~AHole has a reputation beyond reputeAlbanian~AHole has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Albanian~AHole
Quote:
Middle east owns america.
Albanian~AHole is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-21-2009, 20:37   #236
Egad!
FUUUUU

Egad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albanian~AHole View Post
Middle east owns america.
What fantasy world are you living in?
Old 03-21-2009, 20:39   #237
Albanian~AHole
Banned

Albanian~AHole has a reputation beyond reputeAlbanian~AHole has a reputation beyond reputeAlbanian~AHole has a reputation beyond reputeAlbanian~AHole has a reputation beyond reputeAlbanian~AHole has a reputation beyond reputeAlbanian~AHole has a reputation beyond reputeAlbanian~AHole has a reputation beyond reputeAlbanian~AHole has a reputation beyond reputeAlbanian~AHole has a reputation beyond reputeAlbanian~AHole has a reputation beyond reputeAlbanian~AHole has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
What fantasy world are you living in?
I don't live in a fantasy world. It's reality.
Old 03-21-2009, 20:42   #238
Egad!
FUUUUU

Quote:
I don't live in a fantasy world. It's reality.
Please go ahead and list all the ways the Middle East owns America..y'all are just cranky cause y'all have sand in your ******s
Old 03-21-2009, 20:56   #239
Albanian~AHole
Banned

Quote:
Please go ahead and list all the ways the Middle East owns America..y'all are just cranky cause y'all have sand in your ******s
lol? First of all Mulism's are the most feared people in the USA. Second, anytime you find a black bag in the train's people say "BOMB". Third, Americans are *****'s, one little thing happens and its code red for everyone.
Old 03-21-2009, 21:13   #240
Egad!
FUUUUU

Quote:
lol? First of all Mulism's are the most feared people in the USA. Second, anytime you find a black bag in the train's people say "BOMB". Third, Americans are *****'s, one little thing happens and its code red for everyone.
Muslims are feared because they're actually dumb enough to strap a bomb onto themselves so their cow god can give them some virgins...Black bag? People take gym bags,suit cases,backpacks...all of those are black and no ones yelling bomb to that..Almost 3 thousand people dieing is a little thing?...Like I said earlier get out of your fantasy world

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: