Old 03-18-2009, 16:43   #196
Infamous~XI
Banned

Infamous~XI has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XI has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XI has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XI has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XI has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XI has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XI has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XI has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XI has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XI has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrei|Majestic View Post
I only understood the 50 bulk part so I'm going to answer it. Do I really need to remind you how bad I own everybody by myself? Remember that guild war which was like 1 month ago....when I was on LovePrince and killed blazing demon,muahahah,wave,canser,leonidas,nameless,poodl e,edilia,doomforce etc Each of them died because of me 10-15 times and guess what...I Never Died. That's what you call a God Of War
Or the God Of Paypal/Bulk. Nothing to be proud of really :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASBO View Post
No its what you call aimbot We all saw you aim and every1 on skype said the same and if you dont remember people cammed you that GW oh and you dont bulk because you cant because daddy (danni) now wants to spend his cash on himself because there are better waters coming out of the woodwork

And hmmm read the rest you should understand it if you are really tht good at english
Woulda laughed if you would have said jackass after that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egad! View Post
We could all be English professors and still not be able to understand half the **** you say
lol'd
Quote:
So you're fantasizing about him?
Quote:
Originally Posted by NooblyGoobly View Post
The truth would come out eventually.
Wait until you see their village people ''In The NAVY'' remix
Infamous~XI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-19-2009, 05:35   #197
ASBO
Banned

Location: Well if i aint in your mums bed ill be at the pub, if i aint at the pub ill be in the cage, if i aint in the cage ill be rapeing you all in jail :)
ASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
We could all be English professors and still not be able to understand half the **** you say
I bet they could
Quote:
Originally Posted by twiblack View Post
Just a question...whos giving u those bad infos? and another one : your that stupid to trust them? god...
well its what you call your own guild members lol
Quote:
Ahahahah correct me if im wrong. You just said Dani buys me dbs? Damn that's the most retarded thing I ever heard...so he is full +7, but he prefered to give me dbs to be full +12 right? With every post you make me laugh because I imagine Big Green Shrek in front of the PC checking the forums and making absolutely retarded statements.
Yea well imagin a long green **** in your mouth too, you never know i may buy you DBs
Quote:
He always has
Quote:
The truth would come out eventually.
True

And Audrei your not full +12 are you lol Twis Blades? and LovePrincess ring and boots then you may well be lol your **** and you always will be Pass your gears back to the owners and have your 1 sock -5 gears bk noob, and you still have your talis to get to +12 anyway
ASBO is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-19-2009, 08:30   #198
Andrei|Majestic

Andrei|Majestic has a reputation beyond reputeAndrei|Majestic has a reputation beyond reputeAndrei|Majestic has a reputation beyond reputeAndrei|Majestic has a reputation beyond reputeAndrei|Majestic has a reputation beyond reputeAndrei|Majestic has a reputation beyond reputeAndrei|Majestic has a reputation beyond reputeAndrei|Majestic has a reputation beyond reputeAndrei|Majestic has a reputation beyond reputeAndrei|Majestic has a reputation beyond reputeAndrei|Majestic has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASBO View Post
I bet they could

well its what you call your own guild members lol

Yea well imagin a long green **** in your mouth too, you never know i may buy you DBs

He always has

True

And Audrei your not full +12 are you lol Twis Blades? and LovePrincess ring and boots then you may well be lol your **** and you always will be Pass your gears back to the owners and have your 1 sock -5 gears bk noob, and you still have your talis to get to +12 anyway
Wtf are you talking about? First you say dani buys me dbs and now you say im full 1 sock? Whoever tells you these stories makes fun of you more than we do...
Old 03-19-2009, 08:31   #199
Andrei|Majestic

Andrei|Majestic has a reputation beyond reputeAndrei|Majestic has a reputation beyond reputeAndrei|Majestic has a reputation beyond reputeAndrei|Majestic has a reputation beyond reputeAndrei|Majestic has a reputation beyond reputeAndrei|Majestic has a reputation beyond reputeAndrei|Majestic has a reputation beyond reputeAndrei|Majestic has a reputation beyond reputeAndrei|Majestic has a reputation beyond reputeAndrei|Majestic has a reputation beyond reputeAndrei|Majestic has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
No, you stinky texan cowboy mother fker :P
Old 03-19-2009, 09:23   #200
Egad!
FUUUUU

Egad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
No, you stinky texan cowboy mother fker :P
Lets see
Stinky - Nope I showered this morning
Cowboy - I live in the city
Texan - Hell yea
Egad! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-19-2009, 11:27   #201
Andrei|Majestic

Quote:
Lets see
Stinky - Nope I showered this morning
Cowboy - I live in the city
Texan - Hell yea
The smell depends on the quality of your perfume...I can expect only the worst from you.
Old 03-19-2009, 11:32   #202
Sir_DieAlot
pǝuuɐq

Location: Jail,Getting Killed..Bi,Getting killed..DisCity,Getting killed..MC,Getting killed....Etc,Etc you get the picture :)
Sir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
The smell depends on the quality of your perfume...I can expect only the worst from you.

You use perfume......you..erm..do know thats for girls right?

~}DeAd(+)EyE{~ 130-130-134 War-War-War-Nin-Nin-Nin
*^ACTIVE^*

GreY^FoX 127-130-132 Nin-Nin-Nin-Tro-Wat-Warr-Monk
*^Rebuilt For CTF^*

Cpt^YARG!!! 130-130-131 Pirate-Pirate-Pirate-Warr-Assassin
*^Pure Troll^*

Mars-->Venus

"Its Our Time WE WONT BACK DOWN!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceswild View Post
take me out ur siggy
Sir_DieAlot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-19-2009, 11:55   #203
Egad!
FUUUUU

Egad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_DieAlot View Post
In that picture he does look a little effeminate
Egad! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-19-2009, 12:43   #204
NooblyGoobly

NooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NooblyGoobly Send a message via MSN to NooblyGoobly Send a message via Yahoo to NooblyGoobly
Quote:
In that picture he does look a little effeminate
A little? No, no. ASBO looks "a little" effeminate, lending credence to the idea he is a homosexual. Andrea just plain looks/acts/behaves like a chick. I submit to you that "it" was born female and the testosterone treatment daddy forced has failed miserably. So much for him having a son as an heir to the ****-shoveling/goat farm throne.

Direct references to names have been removed. *Some* people aren't as thick skinned as they claim to be LOL. Aw Feewings Huwt? Everyone knows who you are anyways.
NooblyGoobly is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-19-2009, 12:52   #205
Infamous~XI
Banned

Infamous~XI has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XI has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XI has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XI has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XI has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XI has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XI has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XI has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XI has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XI has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_DieAlot View Post
/win
Quote:
A little? No, no. ASBO looks "a little" effeminate, lending credence to the idea he is a homosexual. Andrea just plain looks/acts/behaves like a chick. I submit to you that "it" was born female and the testosterone treatment daddy forced has failed miserably. So much for him having a son as an heir to the ****-shoveling/goat farm throne.
/Verbal Assassination
Infamous~XI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-19-2009, 21:28   #206
Kimmoooo

Kimmoooo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmoooo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmoooo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmoooo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmoooo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmoooo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmoooo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmoooo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmoooo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmoooo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmoooo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You're funny
Old 03-20-2009, 03:17   #207
ASBO
Banned

Location: Well if i aint in your mums bed ill be at the pub, if i aint at the pub ill be in the cage, if i aint in the cage ill be rapeing you all in jail :)
ASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Wtf are you talking about? First you say dani buys me dbs and now you say im full 1 sock? Whoever tells you these stories makes fun of you more than we do...
The gears that are really yours are on grim reaper The gears that youuse on lp are Twis blades, Kyrstys ring and boots and who ever elses stuff you use but you dont own nothing but the char
ASBO is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-20-2009, 05:55   #208
NooblyGoobly

NooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NooblyGoobly Send a message via MSN to NooblyGoobly Send a message via Yahoo to NooblyGoobly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmoooo View Post
You're funny
That's a given, but thanks.

Direct references to names have been removed. *Some* people aren't as thick skinned as they claim to be LOL. Aw Feewings Huwt? Everyone knows who you are anyways.
NooblyGoobly is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-20-2009, 09:44   #209
Andrei|Majestic

Lol it's not my fault you guys live in misery. Perfume= smell good, maybe english men prefer to smell like ****, don't judge me because I'd rather use Dior than be all sweaty like you are because you haven't changed your shirt for 2 days. I take care of myself by wearing expensive clothes, a good perfume and a nice watch like everyone here should. NooblyGoobly says I'm *** because he never went shopping he just lets Gollum buy him some chinese pants and maybe a $15 XXl black T-shirt once at a few months...
Old 03-20-2009, 09:49   #210
Andrei|Majestic

Quote:
Bulldog this shows your frustration for not having children, gollum doesnt want a bag full of **** on top of her or what's the problem?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: