Old 03-10-2009, 04:48   #46
~Noxette~2
Banned

~Noxette~2 has a reputation beyond repute~Noxette~2 has a reputation beyond repute~Noxette~2 has a reputation beyond repute~Noxette~2 has a reputation beyond repute~Noxette~2 has a reputation beyond repute~Noxette~2 has a reputation beyond repute~Noxette~2 has a reputation beyond repute~Noxette~2 has a reputation beyond repute~Noxette~2 has a reputation beyond repute~Noxette~2 has a reputation beyond repute~Noxette~2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_DieAlot View Post
Obviously the many ways to mask/hide/change your ip have eluded you...just like intelligence has
You really think, that, a sub grade, un-educated moron such as yourself, can mask there ****, from a multi billion dollar company? Yeah, right. Good luck with that. Really.

TQ has enough money to track down where you live, to the millimetre.
~Noxette~2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-10-2009, 04:56   #47
Sir_DieAlot
pǝuuɐq

Location: Jail,Getting Killed..Bi,Getting killed..DisCity,Getting killed..MC,Getting killed....Etc,Etc you get the picture :)
Sir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Noxette~2 View Post
You really think, that, a sub grade, un-educated moron such as yourself, can mask there ****, from a multi billion dollar company? Yeah, right. Good luck with that. Really.

TQ has enough money to track down where you live, to the millimetre.
Tq cant even code a game right with their lazy coding skills.....i bet they would have problems tracking down their shoes to the millimeter

~}DeAd(+)EyE{~ 130-130-134 War-War-War-Nin-Nin-Nin
*^ACTIVE^*

GreY^FoX 127-130-132 Nin-Nin-Nin-Tro-Wat-Warr-Monk
*^Rebuilt For CTF^*

Cpt^YARG!!! 130-130-131 Pirate-Pirate-Pirate-Warr-Assassin
*^Pure Troll^*

Mars-->Venus

"Its Our Time WE WONT BACK DOWN!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceswild View Post
take me out ur siggy
Sir_DieAlot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-10-2009, 05:04   #48
DrakeArconis
Ex-Player

DrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DrakeArconis Send a message via MSN to DrakeArconis Send a message via Yahoo to DrakeArconis Send a message via Skype™ to DrakeArconis
Quote:
Tq cant even code a game right with their lazy coding skills.....i bet they would have problems tracking down their shoes to the millimeter
it's not hard to pull an ip check and see if the ip's here ever matched login ip's of the accused character
generally i find people who actually have lives don't get very worked up when some internet random makes humourous remarks about them
Quote:
Originally Posted by NooblyGoobly View Post
Good job, you just gave us the equivalent of "I know you are, but what am I" as a defense. Simply astounding.
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:JaK:. View Post
Most of the idiotic posts in this thread are becuase some people just don't have the attention span to read. I however, read the whole thread.
Life is Meaningless
T.Bear
DrakeArconis is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-10-2009, 05:10   #49
Sir_DieAlot
pǝuuɐq

Location: Jail,Getting Killed..Bi,Getting killed..DisCity,Getting killed..MC,Getting killed....Etc,Etc you get the picture :)
Sir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrakeArconis View Post
it's not hard to pull an ip check and see if the ip's here ever matched login ip's of the accused character

its also not hard to check trade logs to find the "true" db frauder but Tq never does

*^ACTIVE^*

*^Rebuilt For CTF^*

*^Pure Troll^*

Mars-->Venus

Quote:
take me out ur siggy
Old 03-10-2009, 05:31   #50
ASBO
Banned

Location: Well if i aint in your mums bed ill be at the pub, if i aint at the pub ill be in the cage, if i aint in the cage ill be rapeing you all in jail :)
ASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Actually, TQ can botjail you on the suspicion that you bot. It's in the ToS. Also, its called an "IP Address". TQ can see every character that has been logged on by the same IP you have accessed with this forum account. They know which is yours. You really are stupid, huh?

Edit: You don't know how IPs work, do you?
HAHAHAHA like i said this IP is my work IP i have or never can log any chars on this computer the only time i go on here is when im at work so you = fail
Quote:
Obviously the many ways to mask/hide/change your ip have eluded you...just like intelligence has
John he seems to know nothing about changeing your IP lol hes 1 dumb **** so just leave him thinking that he is better then every1
ASBO is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-10-2009, 06:35   #51
Fiesty

Fiesty has a reputation beyond reputeFiesty has a reputation beyond reputeFiesty has a reputation beyond reputeFiesty has a reputation beyond reputeFiesty has a reputation beyond reputeFiesty has a reputation beyond reputeFiesty has a reputation beyond reputeFiesty has a reputation beyond reputeFiesty has a reputation beyond reputeFiesty has a reputation beyond reputeFiesty has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASBO View Post
Originally Posted by Fiesty Did I understand this correctly? While you were botting you cammed a bot?

Yes i have an AIM BOT for testing purposes and?

* and nothing, just wanted to verify that I got it right.

Hmmmmm, I could swear you said you no longer used ASBO or had access .. gave it to a friend if memory serves me correctly. (but, then again, maybe I misunderstood that too) OMG! Stop making me think .. it gives me a headache ASBO is lukes now yes, lukes been tanking for me for the last 5 days at Baslisk oh sucks to be you dont it

** So, if we want a free water to use in GW, we can contact you on the forum or Luke on ASBO. Got it now .. I think.

*** It certainly does when people make me think!
But now, just one last question if I may .. I get the impression that you are trying to hide the name of the archer you are using for some reason. I say this because you say that you are on an "unknown archer". However, you go on to say where you are plvling (Basilisk) and now you say that ASBO (Luke) is your tank. Doesn't that sort of take away the mystery for anyone that is curious? I'm almost positive that if I truly wanted to know which archer you were using, I would just run right down there and see

Eagle > Mars > Venus
Fiesty1 - Fire 130 / Fire 130 / Fire 132
Fiesty2 - Water 110 / Warrior 130 / Water 130
4getful - Archer 130 / Archer 131 / Archer 133
Venus
*Kritter* - Warrior 130 / Warrior130 / Warrior 130
TheElfHerself - Water 130 / Water 130 / Water 12x
Fiesty is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-10-2009, 06:46   #52
ASBO
Banned

Location: Well if i aint in your mums bed ill be at the pub, if i aint at the pub ill be in the cage, if i aint in the cage ill be rapeing you all in jail :)
ASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond reputeASBO has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiesty View Post
But now, just one last question if I may .. I get the impression that you are trying to hide the name of the archer you are using for some reason. I say this because you say that you are on an "unknown archer". However, you go on to say where you are plvling (Basilisk) and now you say that ASBO (Luke) is your tank. Doesn't that sort of take away the mystery for anyone that is curious? I'm almost positive that if I truly wanted to know which archer you were using, I would just run right down there and see
That is what i want have you not noticed, ASBO is there as bait when i am PLVLin so that careless try to take down my tank But is it my tank? or is it a careless tank they will kill it just to get to that char that means that there tank will die, they will then be red name and the stronger chars at the side will win gears/cps lol oups my plan has just been given away You think i whould let luke tank in my tank on a kos char seriously lol
Old 03-10-2009, 07:47   #53
twiblack
Banned

twiblack has a reputation beyond reputetwiblack has a reputation beyond reputetwiblack has a reputation beyond reputetwiblack has a reputation beyond reputetwiblack has a reputation beyond reputetwiblack has a reputation beyond reputetwiblack has a reputation beyond reputetwiblack has a reputation beyond reputetwiblack has a reputation beyond reputetwiblack has a reputation beyond reputetwiblack has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yawn, you are a proper tit i swear, i have had an aimbot since i started this game yes there you go i use it time to time but neve have been caught

i do get flamed but thats because what i have done before i know there are people out there that agree with what i say and so on but theres no way they will admit it because they will look weak online lol

anyway who the **** are you cause if you have a char in the game im going to make you quit poor ass **** go talk down to someone else cause i wont stand for tht
Then why you keep crying?.........................
twiblack is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-10-2009, 08:43   #54
ASBO
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by twiblack View Post
Then why you keep crying?.........................
I have never used it in PVP unless agaisnt friends when we have been prating about or people i have not been able to hit for a while because there 3rd party lol see vilmos cant be hit when he uses magnet jumps unless zapped first so i used it on him to see if i could hit him with it and guess what . . . i could not so i zapped him and instead of finishing his jump he landed on the floor at the side of me
Old 03-10-2009, 09:08   #55
HamSupLo

HamSupLo has a reputation beyond reputeHamSupLo has a reputation beyond reputeHamSupLo has a reputation beyond reputeHamSupLo has a reputation beyond reputeHamSupLo has a reputation beyond reputeHamSupLo has a reputation beyond reputeHamSupLo has a reputation beyond reputeHamSupLo has a reputation beyond reputeHamSupLo has a reputation beyond reputeHamSupLo has a reputation beyond reputeHamSupLo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
PM's? New thread more like it.

That is.. Fahad.. He used to play on Wave~.. Probably wiped the floor with you multiple times.. He was also Sibelius, I believe he quit though

@Sir_Diealot: TQ can see your IP, moron.
I'm not Fahad.
HamSupLo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-10-2009, 09:14   #56
ASBO
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamSupLo View Post
I'm not Fahad.
Your a fire cause ive seen your name somewhere before mmmm

[12:16]System speaks to user:HamSupLo has been killed by ASBO

mmmmm ring bells?

Well unfortunalty them days for you are gone but i could still rape your ass
Old 03-10-2009, 10:12   #57
HamSupLo

HamSupLo has a reputation beyond reputeHamSupLo has a reputation beyond reputeHamSupLo has a reputation beyond reputeHamSupLo has a reputation beyond reputeHamSupLo has a reputation beyond reputeHamSupLo has a reputation beyond reputeHamSupLo has a reputation beyond reputeHamSupLo has a reputation beyond reputeHamSupLo has a reputation beyond reputeHamSupLo has a reputation beyond reputeHamSupLo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Your a fire cause ive seen your name somewhere before mmmm

[12:16]System speaks to user:HamSupLo has been killed by ASBO

mmmmm ring bells?

Well unfortunalty them days for you are gone but i could still rape your ass
LOL LOL LOL LOL. ARE YOU F*CKING STUPID? I NEVER MADE A CHARACTER WITH THAT USER NAME DIP****.

You're calling me stupid when you're an even bigger f*ckwad. No one agrees with you on these forums except your homosexual butt-buddy.
HamSupLo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-10-2009, 10:32   #58
Sir_DieAlot
pǝuuɐq

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamSupLo View Post
LOL LOL LOL LOL. ARE YOU F*CKING STUPID? I NEVER MADE A CHARACTER WITH THAT USER NAME DIP****.

You're calling me stupid when you're an even bigger f*ckwad. No one agrees with you on these forums except your homosexual butt-buddy.
I agree...shane (blazing demon) is such a homo

*^ACTIVE^*

*^Rebuilt For CTF^*

*^Pure Troll^*

Mars-->Venus

Quote:
take me out ur siggy
Old 03-10-2009, 11:44   #59
Kimmoooo

Kimmoooo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmoooo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmoooo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmoooo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmoooo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmoooo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmoooo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmoooo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmoooo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmoooo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmoooo has a reputation beyond repute
I accidentally your mom what
Old 03-10-2009, 11:44   #60
twiblack
Banned

twiblack has a reputation beyond reputetwiblack has a reputation beyond reputetwiblack has a reputation beyond reputetwiblack has a reputation beyond reputetwiblack has a reputation beyond reputetwiblack has a reputation beyond reputetwiblack has a reputation beyond reputetwiblack has a reputation beyond reputetwiblack has a reputation beyond reputetwiblack has a reputation beyond reputetwiblack has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I have never used it in PVP unless agaisnt friends when we have been prating about or people i have not been able to hit for a while because there 3rd party lol see vilmos cant be hit when he uses magnet jumps unless zapped first so i used it on him to see if i could hit him with it and guess what . . . i could not so i zapped him and instead of finishing his jump he landed on the floor at the side of me
Wait im confused.
1) you never used it =o
2) you cant hit with him on "ppl that use 3rd party programs" how u know u cant use it on that ppl if u didnt use it? another question how u know that aimbot is working on normal ppl if u didnt used it?
3)so you used it...god ur confusing me...

You used it or no
twiblack is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: