Old 10-07-2010, 11:20   #1
Federico R

Federico R has a reputation beyond reputeFederico R has a reputation beyond reputeFederico R has a reputation beyond reputeFederico R has a reputation beyond reputeFederico R has a reputation beyond reputeFederico R has a reputation beyond reputeFederico R has a reputation beyond reputeFederico R has a reputation beyond reputeFederico R has a reputation beyond reputeFederico R has a reputation beyond reputeFederico R has a reputation beyond repute
ninjas and fire taoist is all that matters now.

since TQ decided to give all players the oportunity to change their reencarnations. most players have decided to make themselve triple ninjas and fire taoists.

why ninja???

simple. they equipt the trojans equipment to a ninja and they use conterkill as their main weapon. since a ninja with full+12 items practically kills any enemy with conterkill they decided to stop using their brain and start using their lame.

why -taoists???

since most players really suck at fb and physical hits they decided to create fire taoists who now have all the possible advantages among caracters. they attack faster limitelessly and from very long distances making it really hard to kill them. and if their BP is higher they'll never be kill on a single hit.

I don't get it what's the point of making 6 different classes if only 2 of them are worth playing?
Super Healmet+12 2SDGs damage -5
Super spear+12 2StrGs damage-5
Super Necklace+7 2SDGs damage-5
Super Heavy Ring+7 2SDG damage-5
SUper Boots+6 2SDG damage-5
Super fan+7 2STG
Super Tower+7 2SGG
steed +6
Federico R is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-07-2010, 11:33   #2
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
Ok can we stop with the moaning about ****ing fire taos ?
Jaxx. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-08-2010, 04:45   #3
xxAdamxKremxx

xxAdamxKremxx has a reputation beyond reputexxAdamxKremxx has a reputation beyond reputexxAdamxKremxx has a reputation beyond reputexxAdamxKremxx has a reputation beyond reputexxAdamxKremxx has a reputation beyond reputexxAdamxKremxx has a reputation beyond reputexxAdamxKremxx has a reputation beyond reputexxAdamxKremxx has a reputation beyond reputexxAdamxKremxx has a reputation beyond reputexxAdamxKremxx has a reputation beyond reputexxAdamxKremxx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx. View Post
Ok can we stop with the moaning about ****ing fire taos ?
He complains about everything since he sucks as a warrior and sucks at english.

EVen if you give him what he wants he still *****es.

I swear i'd think he was egy if it wasn't for his name o.O

Unit Ninja 131-War 131- Fire 134 Duke 340 bp
Ryujin~Jakka Tro 136-War 136- Fire 136 Prince 345-350 bp

Deputy Leader of The Gods, 3rd strongest Fire Tao

+7
Boots

+8
braclet, bag, fan, steed

+12
backsword, cap, robe, tower

http://www.xfire.com/profile/adamkrem/
xxAdamxKremxx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-07-2010, 11:38   #4
Durant
Angry X***

Durant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Federico R View Post
since TQ decided to give all players the oportunity to change their reencarnations. most players have decided to make themselve triple ninjas and fire taoists.

why ninja???

simple. they equipt the trojans equipment to a ninja and they use conterkill as their main weapon. since a ninja with full+12 items practically kills any enemy with conterkill they decided to stop using their brain and start using their lame.

why -taoists???

since most players really suck at fb and physical hits they decided to create fire taoists who now have all the possible advantages among caracters. they attack faster limitelessly and from very long distances making it really hard to kill them. and if their BP is higher they'll never be kill on a single hit.

I don't get it what's the point of making 6 different classes if only 2 of them are worth playing?
Then either do the same or quit. Complaining about it here wont do any good. The real problem here is player preference. Favored classes became ninja and fires for the population. Fine but you cant blame TQ for that. Other classes exist, just overlooked by 2 classes which seem to be better than the rest.

I am sticking warrior. We have always been the underdawg class. Makes victory for us that much sweeter.
Old 10-07-2010, 15:30   #5
Dandan2
Banned

Dandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond repute
i got no problems as a trojan
Dandan2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-07-2010, 15:39   #6
CrestX
The Beast

CrestX has a reputation beyond reputeCrestX has a reputation beyond reputeCrestX has a reputation beyond reputeCrestX has a reputation beyond reputeCrestX has a reputation beyond reputeCrestX has a reputation beyond reputeCrestX has a reputation beyond reputeCrestX has a reputation beyond reputeCrestX has a reputation beyond reputeCrestX has a reputation beyond reputeCrestX has a reputation beyond repute
i can kill them fine as a tro and theres 2 wars wit +12 shield/armor/ear/helm/spear wit rest +8 rapes the hell out of then even top nins on server get rapeds by em same goes wit fires just takes a bit longer to kill

2nd nightmare on hebby

2nd rb Oct 2 2008 23:35

Bot Jailed:80+ and counting

Married To The First Queen On Hebby
CrestX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-07-2010, 16:02   #7
OptimaL
In between

OptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond repute
lol the balance of power on this game shifts with every major patch.

warrior has always been the best class to play
OptimaL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-07-2010, 16:20   #8
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Ninjas has always been the best class to play on this game.
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-08-2010, 05:16   #9
Durant
Angry X***

Durant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrestX View Post
i can kill them fine as a tro and theres 2 wars wit +12 shield/armor/ear/helm/spear wit rest +8 rapes the hell out of then even top nins on server get rapeds by em same goes wit fires just takes a bit longer to kill
I missed this post.

I am a warrior with +8 SDG ears (note 1 soc), +8 SDG/STG Armour, a +12 SDG/SDG shield (that I have only on alternate gear when fighting fires and archers since the main weapon atm is a refined club) and a +8 SDG/SDG spear. I only listed the part of my gear that matters here.

Last night I fought this particular fire who was hitting me 2k worth of damage. 2k is a lot I admit but there are some other factors I considerd when I analyzed this:

1. My shield is currently only at level 100. I am at 120 and fought a 120-130 taoist.

2. I could be wrong but I recall right before quiting hearing of lvl 120 earrings? I cant confirm since I havent seen it but if it exists then I dont have it yet.

3. Taoists have that extra job class which reduces m-def for their opponents (Sage). So far I am working on reducing poison damage and wont be working on another class till apot is finished.

4. I have not re-lotted yet so my hp sits around 7k without shield.

So in my analysis, that 2k can still be reduced to anywhere around 1.5k or less and I can still tank those shots from the taoist once I stop being lazy/cheap and upgrade my stuff.

As for the ninja, I have been fighting too many variations of them as it seems everyone and their mother now has tox-fog (hence the reason I chose apoth first). Got to lvl 4 this morning and I am noticing some difference however this I guess isnt the main issue with ninjas. CK is annoying. I admit that however fighting an about equal ninja this morning I got hits of about 2.5k from his ck but triggered by my zapping. Once I stopped and went more towards Speedgun, this became less of a ck battle and the problem became trying to catch up with him. The reason I won, is mainly due to the play style of the player. The more you practice against the other classes, the more you find a pattern and an opportunity to do damage. CK ninjas in particular have one that as a warrior you should take advantage of. Tro ninjas, fight them as you would fight a tro. Not too much difference there.
Old 10-08-2010, 05:39   #10
ZappinDirty
Banned

ZappinDirty has a reputation beyond reputeZappinDirty has a reputation beyond reputeZappinDirty has a reputation beyond reputeZappinDirty has a reputation beyond reputeZappinDirty has a reputation beyond reputeZappinDirty has a reputation beyond reputeZappinDirty has a reputation beyond reputeZappinDirty has a reputation beyond reputeZappinDirty has a reputation beyond reputeZappinDirty has a reputation beyond reputeZappinDirty has a reputation beyond repute
why not wear a tao robe and met it up to lvl 115? also wear a bag and met that up
anyways i suppose the only thing is annoying is the stun effect w/o stun melee fighters would have more of a chance to fb.
ZappinDirty is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-08-2010, 10:56   #11
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

mistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durant View Post
I missed this post.

I am a warrior with +8 SDG ears (note 1 soc), +8 SDG/STG Armour, a +12 SDG/SDG shield (that I have only on alternate gear when fighting fires and archers since the main weapon atm is a refined club) and a +8 SDG/SDG spear. I only listed the part of my gear that matters here.

Last night I fought this particular fire who was hitting me 2k worth of damage. 2k is a lot I admit but there are some other factors I considerd when I analyzed this:

[list=1][*]My shield is currently only at level 100. I am at 120 and fought a 120-130 taoist.

[*]I could be wrong but I recall right before quiting hearing of lvl 120 earrings? I cant confirm since I havent seen it but if it exists then I dont have it yet.

[*]Taoists have that extra job class which reduces m-def for their opponents (Sage). So far I am working on reducing poison damage and wont be working on another class till apot is finished.

[*]I have not re-lotted yet so my hp sits around 7k without shield.[/LIST]

So in my analysis, that 2k can still be reduced to anywhere around 1.5k or less and I can still tank those shots from the taoist once I stop being lazy/cheap and upgrade my stuff.

As for the ninja, I have been fighting too many variations of them as it seems everyone and their mother now has tox-fog (hence the reason I chose apoth first). Got to lvl 4 this morning and I am noticing some difference however this I guess isnt the main issue with ninjas. CK is annoying. I admit that however fighting an about equal ninja this morning I got hits of about 2.5k from his ck but triggered by my zapping. Once I stopped and went more towards Speedgun, this became less of a ck battle and the problem became trying to catch up with him. The reason I won, is mainly due to the play style of the player. The more you practice against the other classes, the more you find a pattern and an opportunity to do damage. CK ninjas in particular have one that as a warrior you should take advantage of. Tro ninjas, fight them as you would fight a tro. Not too much difference there.
How the hell would you know that? What kind of warrior takes there shield off?
Guild:|Pur3BlooD|
Guild Position:Deputy Leader
Battle Power:300
Bless:28%
My Anime List

Quote:
Originally Posted by progamer6 View Post
stoped reading there, as full +12 ninja, i was hit 25k by a nado
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
We listen but we don't care.
Change arena point system
Give Longhammers, and Hammers a new skill
mistressyesumes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-08-2010, 00:06   #12
Mr. Alex Jones
truth

Mr. Alex Jones has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Alex Jones has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Alex Jones has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Alex Jones has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Alex Jones has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Alex Jones has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Alex Jones has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Alex Jones has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Alex Jones has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Alex Jones has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Alex Jones has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durant View Post
Then either do the same or quit. Complaining about it here wont do any good. The real problem here is player preference. Favored classes became ninja and fires for the population. Fine but you cant blame TQ for that. Other classes exist, just overlooked by 2 classes which seem to be better than the rest.

I am sticking warrior. We have always been the underdawg class. Makes victory for us that much sweeter.
A fun game is supposed to have all classes somewhat PvP viable. TQ has failed to do this. They have killed off all other classes bar ninjas and fires. Players are right to *****.

BE SCERD!

My predictions: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-RRQ3C5nVk

Secret identity: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs

My sins: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHCJEXwJxE4

Believe me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqmSgbuIcpI
Mr. Alex Jones is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-08-2010, 03:17   #13
Durant
Angry X***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Alex Jones View Post
A fun game is supposed to have all classes somewhat PvP viable. TQ has failed to do this. They have killed off all other classes bar ninjas and fires. Players are right to *****.
What the hell are you talking about? Your saying Trojans arent PvP viable?
Old 10-08-2010, 03:55   #14
forasha

forasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond repute
Durant

Didnt you go Dis City Last night?
See Them Fear Them

Come Taste My Katanas

(\__/) This is bunny. He is on a mission to rule
(='.'=) the world. Help him on his quest for world
(")_(") domination by putting him in your signature.

Smashing Pots for Rupee's
forasha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-08-2010, 04:07   #15
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by forasha View Post
Durant

Didnt you go Dis City Last night?
I was on the account.
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: