Old 08-02-2009, 16:47   #1
Lotak
Pai&Yakumo

Lotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond repute
Clan Cap

Dunno if this has been mentioned, search function doesn't work for "clan".

Clan pot caps at 328 or 329.
R.I.P. Lotak: 18/07/07 - 01:10 05/10/09

How moon/vio gems affect levelling skills
Calculators courtesy of GoNz

Quote:
Originally Posted by anpaff View Post
Thread fails when Lotak comes on; its deleted or closed because you have no poll.
PM me with any CO/forum questions
Suggestions that need recommending

Do NOT PM me about posting rights. I know nothing of how it works.
Lotak is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-02-2009, 16:50   #2
GOD†PHISH
Phishy Mod

GOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond repute
whut ya mean

more details pls
GOD†PHISH is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-02-2009, 16:50   #3
SlayerZv2
hai ๏̯͡๏

SlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond repute
So anyone with over that pot shares the same as if they are 328/329?

S> GEAR
Classic - Liberty

Challenge Accepted

-----------------

The best there ever was.
SlayerZv2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-02-2009, 16:55   #4
Lotak
Pai&Yakumo

Lotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD†PHISH View Post
whut ya mean

more details pls
Just like the mentor pot caps at 285, the clan pot caps at 328/329. You will share a maximum of 70% of the pot difference at 328/329. Any higher and its "overkill" so to speak.

Just like you won't gain more benefit from doing 100k damage to a mob or 70k damage, you won't gain more benefit being in a team+clan with a 329 player or a 351 player.

HOWEVER, I don't know how 2 people with 328+ pot share in the clan. I'm trying to find that out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerZv2 View Post
So anyone with over that pot shares the same as if they are 328/329?
^^
What he said.

Quote:
Thread fails when Lotak comes on; its deleted or closed because you have no poll.

Old 08-02-2009, 17:21   #5
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotak View Post
Just like the mentor pot caps at 285, the clan pot caps at 328/329. You will share a maximum of 70% of the pot difference at 328/329. Any higher and its "overkill" so to speak.

Just like you won't gain more benefit from doing 100k damage to a mob or 70k damage, you won't gain more benefit being in a team+clan with a 329 player or a 351 player.

HOWEVER, I don't know how 2 people with 328+ pot share in the clan. I'm trying to find that out.

^^
What he said.
Mentor has 326 and shares bp with with a fire that has 320 still
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-02-2009, 17:28   #6
Lotak
Pai&Yakumo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
Mentor has 326 and shares bp with with a fire that has 320 still
Point is though, for an apprentice with <280 pot and a mentor with >285 pot, the shared pot won't be the theoretical maximum as stated since it caps at 285 pot. That does not mean that a 285 pot apprentice won't benefit from a 300+ pot mentor.

A mentor can share a 5 pot with an apprentice as long as the mentor is 134+ and the apprentice pot is 280+ as well as the pot difference being 10+.

A 280 pot will get the same pot share (5) from a 290 pot mentor and a 351 pot mentor, but a 282 pot will get 4 pot from a 290 pot mentor and 5 from a 351 pot mentor.

Same applies to clan, but I don't know how it works exactly cos I've not tested it.

Quote:

Old 08-02-2009, 17:31   #7
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
I got owned. Shared 26 pot from mentor. Joined my clan mate in the team. gave +6 pot, however mentor dropped by 6 -> canceling each other out. yay?
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-02-2009, 22:35   #8
ihud5
MödAbuser

ihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotak View Post

^^
What he said.
i'm at 329, top pot in my clan is 333, i get 3 from him resulting in 332.
I can guarantee I make more money than you. I speak 6 languages, work for a hedge fund and own a small island just off the Philippines. Why do I waste time on this forum? When I was a coke-fiend at an Ivy-league university I played CO. Now I find it a source of entertainment while I sip my Dom Perignon 1996 and twiddle my thumbs.

Now if you'll excuse me, my lear jet is just being prepped and I'm due in Los Angeles in an hour.
ihud5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-03-2009, 01:46   #9
GacktCamui
Berserk

GacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond repute
pot pot clan bp pot caln bp pot bleh
GacktCamui is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-03-2009, 02:45   #10
Lotak
Pai&Yakumo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihud5 View Post
i'm at 329, top pot in my clan is 333, i get 3 from him resulting in 332.
Like I said before, it doesn't mean that you have to have <328 pot to get a benefit from it; it works the same way as mentor.
I'm trying to find out what it is.

Quote:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: