Old 08-25-2007, 11:36   #46
opal
Super Moderator

opal has a reputation beyond reputeopal has a reputation beyond reputeopal has a reputation beyond reputeopal has a reputation beyond reputeopal has a reputation beyond reputeopal has a reputation beyond reputeopal has a reputation beyond reputeopal has a reputation beyond reputeopal has a reputation beyond reputeopal has a reputation beyond reputeopal has a reputation beyond repute
[quote=ananta...~v.4;6134636]Hello miss i still would like to add you to msn o.o
QUOTE]

lol Keep on trying Not adding for spam :X

Quote:
Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 View Post
Hello miss
also :x one really easy way to get to botjail is like.. lets say you are getting PKed by someone, you got lots of valuable items with you (mets, +1s, etc) then you scroll to get away, but damn, you scrolled while jumping! boom, botjail sad
Send me a video.

Reporting Cheats and bots

Email me at: opal.michnguyen@gmail.com If you feel that you were wrongfully jailed.

Please Email:co@netdragon.com for all other inquiries.
opal is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-25-2007, 11:37   #47
SmushParkerMVP
AWESOME!!!

SmushParkerMVP has a reputation beyond reputeSmushParkerMVP has a reputation beyond reputeSmushParkerMVP has a reputation beyond reputeSmushParkerMVP has a reputation beyond reputeSmushParkerMVP has a reputation beyond reputeSmushParkerMVP has a reputation beyond reputeSmushParkerMVP has a reputation beyond reputeSmushParkerMVP has a reputation beyond reputeSmushParkerMVP has a reputation beyond reputeSmushParkerMVP has a reputation beyond reputeSmushParkerMVP has a reputation beyond repute
oh noes CO, how could you?
SmushParkerMVP is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-25-2007, 11:37   #48
Ginalina

Ginalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemtoad View Post
Part 1 of my plan has been accomplished then
Oh? Oh really? I r scared now.

@ ananta - I don't think she'll add you to MSN but she may... I don't know. The problem with GM's adding everyone to MSN is the minute they sign on they get 39439483 MSN's about issues. They DO work directly for TQ. They get paychecks. Outside of the forums, they have a lot of other work that they need to accomplish. Having to wield through MSN's from players on top of their normal daily duties would become frustrating and opressing. I'd email her if you wanna talk to her. Opal is great... she knows what she's doing and she DOES care. I'm sure if it's a valid concern, she'll get back to you on it.

@ dousmelldapoo1 - You are the best person to eat a cookie with EVAR! xD

EDIT: LOL Opal replied before I got a chance to hit enter. Exactly. She would be spammed to death. THAT was the word I was looking for... hahaha.
<333 Alastriona, My lobely partner in crime! <333
<33 Off Topic, my white gangstah rappin orgy approving @ the breakfast table husband-to-be! <33
No longer Moderating. Please do NOT send me PM's regarding CO Hacks, cheats, etc. I will not reply to them. You can find a list of current Moderators here: http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showgroups.php?. Thanks.

^Read the above. Rinse. Repeat.
Ginalina is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-25-2007, 11:38   #49
ananta...~v.4
Banned

Location: Suomi prkl!!!!!!!! Posts: 8815 + 1609 + 1091 + 113 = 11628
ananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond repute
[quote=opal;6134665]
Quote:
Hello miss i still would like to add you to msn o.o
QUOTE]

Send me a video.
i promise nu spam (much). i can be intelligent if i want i just rarely want :x

vid coming in a second :x

thank god i can play conquer on crazy tao at same time, would be stupid having to close other one to play other one :x
ananta...~v.4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-25-2007, 11:38   #50
dousmelldapoo1

dousmelldapoo1 has a reputation beyond reputedousmelldapoo1 has a reputation beyond reputedousmelldapoo1 has a reputation beyond reputedousmelldapoo1 has a reputation beyond reputedousmelldapoo1 has a reputation beyond reputedousmelldapoo1 has a reputation beyond reputedousmelldapoo1 has a reputation beyond reputedousmelldapoo1 has a reputation beyond reputedousmelldapoo1 has a reputation beyond reputedousmelldapoo1 has a reputation beyond reputedousmelldapoo1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to dousmelldapoo1
yay i own u all (except ginalina acourse)

o.o

Be nice and all shall be well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginalina View Post

dousmelldapoo1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-25-2007, 11:40   #51
Lemtoad

Lemtoad has a reputation beyond reputeLemtoad has a reputation beyond reputeLemtoad has a reputation beyond reputeLemtoad has a reputation beyond reputeLemtoad has a reputation beyond reputeLemtoad has a reputation beyond reputeLemtoad has a reputation beyond reputeLemtoad has a reputation beyond reputeLemtoad has a reputation beyond reputeLemtoad has a reputation beyond reputeLemtoad has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Lemtoad
Quote:
Oh? Oh really? I r scared now.

@ ananta - I don't think she'll add you to MSN but she may... I don't know. The problem with GM's adding everyone to MSN is the minute they sign on they get 39439483 MSN's about issues. They DO work directly for TQ. They get paychecks. Outside of the forums, they have a lot of other work that they need to accomplish. Having to wield through MSN's from players on top of their normal daily duties would become frustrating and opressing. I'd email her if you wanna talk to her. Opal is great... she knows what she's doing and she DOES care. I'm sure if it's a valid concern, she'll get back to you on it.

EDIT: LOL Opal replied before I got a chance to hit enter. Exactly. She would be spammed to death. THAT was the word I was looking for... hahaha.
You should be scared >=)
Lemtoad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-25-2007, 11:41   #52
Interpidsville

Interpidsville has a reputation beyond reputeInterpidsville has a reputation beyond reputeInterpidsville has a reputation beyond reputeInterpidsville has a reputation beyond reputeInterpidsville has a reputation beyond reputeInterpidsville has a reputation beyond reputeInterpidsville has a reputation beyond reputeInterpidsville has a reputation beyond reputeInterpidsville has a reputation beyond reputeInterpidsville has a reputation beyond reputeInterpidsville has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Interpidsville Send a message via Skype™ to Interpidsville
[quote=opal;6134665]
Quote:
Hello miss i still would like to add you to msn o.o
QUOTE]

Send me a video.
I was in the middle of discussing my problem with you o=

Then when i was going to back it up with evidence, you blocked me
Interpidsville is made of pure, epic win, purer than the soul of a newborn baby.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prose View Post
I love you ville
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegacyWeapon View Post
Ville is the greatest
put me in your sig plix
Interpidsville is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-25-2007, 11:43   #53
opal
Super Moderator

opal has a reputation beyond reputeopal has a reputation beyond reputeopal has a reputation beyond reputeopal has a reputation beyond reputeopal has a reputation beyond reputeopal has a reputation beyond reputeopal has a reputation beyond reputeopal has a reputation beyond reputeopal has a reputation beyond reputeopal has a reputation beyond reputeopal has a reputation beyond repute
[quote=ananta...~v.4;6134681]
Quote:
Originally Posted by opal View Post
i promise nu spam (much). i can be intelligent if i want i just rarely want :x

vid coming in a second :x

thank god i can play conquer on crazy tao at same time, would be stupid having to close other one to play other one :x
I LOL didn't we go over this in another thread? You got Evelyin's and I think that should be enough, 2 is too many.

And Email that Vid to me. My day off ;p

Email me at: opal.michnguyen@gmail.com If you feel that you were wrongfully jailed.

Old 08-25-2007, 11:43   #54
Alphina

Alphina has a spectacular aura aboutAlphina has a spectacular aura about
Zzzzzzzz

Someone shared their acc name and/or password, or plays on a bought acc. TQ doesn't give a **** unless you pay up.
+1___+1__+1___+1_____+1____+1
+1___+1+1+1___+1_________+1+1+1

Beware the Legendary Old Soldier, for he who cannot die will never loose.

Eagle -> Mars

130->126 (Tro-Tro) - Legendary Old Soldier
120->130 (Tro-Arch) - Valhalla Machine
126->125+ (War-War) - Angel Dust
110->95+ (wat-fire) -
113 (fire) - Shifty Eyes
???-???-??? (???-???-???) - Muah hahahahahaha.
Alphina is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-25-2007, 11:44   #55
Ginalina

Ginalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dousmelldapoo1 View Post
yay i own u all (except ginalina acourse)
Damn to the right. You best be remembering that, son.

Quote:
You should be scared >=)
Psssh... it's on now playah. Positive always wins over a negative. Jou just got owned... by me.

PLEASE don't beg GM's for their MSN yall. Email... EMAIL EMAIL EMAIL! LOL... I know it would be nice to directly speak with someone about what your problem is, but they would seriously never get anything done.
<333 Alastriona, My lobely partner in crime! <333
<33 Off Topic, my white gangstah rappin orgy approving @ the breakfast table husband-to-be! <33
No longer Moderating. Please do NOT send me PM's regarding CO Hacks, cheats, etc. I will not reply to them. You can find a list of current Moderators here: http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showgroups.php?. Thanks.

^Read the above. Rinse. Repeat.
Ginalina is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-25-2007, 11:44   #56
Pockets
Banned

Pockets has much to be proud ofPockets has much to be proud ofPockets has much to be proud ofPockets has much to be proud ofPockets has much to be proud ofPockets has much to be proud ofPockets has much to be proud ofPockets has much to be proud ofPockets has much to be proud ofPockets has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Pockets Send a message via Skype™ to Pockets
same happened to me goob, said if i wanted my case to be looked into,it would mean me spending just over 380.
That's a hell of alot of money for a free 2 play game.
Pockets is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-25-2007, 11:45   #57
Lemtoad

Lemtoad has a reputation beyond reputeLemtoad has a reputation beyond reputeLemtoad has a reputation beyond reputeLemtoad has a reputation beyond reputeLemtoad has a reputation beyond reputeLemtoad has a reputation beyond reputeLemtoad has a reputation beyond reputeLemtoad has a reputation beyond reputeLemtoad has a reputation beyond reputeLemtoad has a reputation beyond reputeLemtoad has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Lemtoad
Quote:
Damn to the right. You best be remembering that, son.

Psssh... it's on now playah. Positive always wins over a negative. Jou just got owned... by me.

PLEASE don't beg GM's for their MSN yall. Email... EMAIL EMAIL EMAIL! LOL... I know it would be nice to directly speak with someone about what your problem is, but they would seriously never get anything done.
But i am SUPER NEGATIVE
Lemtoad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-25-2007, 11:47   #58
dousmelldapoo1

dousmelldapoo1 has a reputation beyond reputedousmelldapoo1 has a reputation beyond reputedousmelldapoo1 has a reputation beyond reputedousmelldapoo1 has a reputation beyond reputedousmelldapoo1 has a reputation beyond reputedousmelldapoo1 has a reputation beyond reputedousmelldapoo1 has a reputation beyond reputedousmelldapoo1 has a reputation beyond reputedousmelldapoo1 has a reputation beyond reputedousmelldapoo1 has a reputation beyond reputedousmelldapoo1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to dousmelldapoo1
Quote:
But i am SUPER NEGATIVE
Well im SUPER SEXY

o.o

Be nice and all shall be well

Quote:

dousmelldapoo1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-25-2007, 11:48   #59
ananta...~v.4
Banned

Location: Suomi prkl!!!!!!!! Posts: 8815 + 1609 + 1091 + 113 = 11628
ananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond repute
[quote=opal;6134716]
Quote:

I LOL didn't we go over this in another thread? You got Evelyin's and I think that should be enough, 2 is too many.

And Email that Vid to me. My day off ;p
i dont have evelyins msn o.o is there someone impersonating me? o.o
ananta...~v.4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-25-2007, 11:51   #60
opal
Super Moderator

[quote=ananta...~v.4;6134753]
Quote:
Originally Posted by opal View Post

i dont have evelyins msn o.o is there someone impersonating me? o.o
Lol thats what she saids

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: