Old 09-10-2009, 09:44   #1
Wowsiie

Wowsiie is a jewel in the roughWowsiie is a jewel in the roughWowsiie is a jewel in the roughWowsiie is a jewel in the rough
Free Equipment Quest Problems? - CindyZ please check

When i tried to do the Artisian Feather quest on my noob, i found out that the feathers can't be collected. I did do the first 2 steps (talk to apprentice lou and artisian lou to get featherbag). After killing 35 turtledoves i checked how many feathers i collected. It said i've collected 'fewer as 10'. This makes no sense. Also, the message with how many feathers are collected by killing the last mob in the topleft of the screen doesn't show. Same prob at Robin's so i think the whole quest is bugged.
Old 09-10-2009, 10:00   #2
*Stoney*
*Stoney*

*Stoney* is on a distinguished road
Free Stuff Quests

i have tried doing simple free stuff quests that i have done several times before on two new accts. One is spun gold armor. the first part where it says find clues from bandits. i killed and killed but nothing. i logged. i restarted task. i tried everything. then i tried frantic monkeys on my water. same thing. i killed and killed but no decayed heart. i know how to do those simple quests but it is very frustrating cause i've wasted alot of time for nothing lol
Old 09-10-2009, 10:01   #3
Lement
Not a Tao

Lement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond repute
EDIT: My bad, it should show if you kill robins. Do you have the badge with you?
Old 09-10-2009, 10:06   #4
▀auer
Banned

▀auer has a reputation beyond repute▀auer has a reputation beyond repute▀auer has a reputation beyond repute▀auer has a reputation beyond repute▀auer has a reputation beyond repute▀auer has a reputation beyond repute▀auer has a reputation beyond repute▀auer has a reputation beyond repute▀auer has a reputation beyond repute▀auer has a reputation beyond repute▀auer has a reputation beyond repute
Than you do somthing wrong.
Old 09-10-2009, 14:59   #5
Jhonnyboy

Jhonnyboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Frantic Monkey Quest Bug

Ok so this has been happening to me a lot lately, i usually restart the quest but im tired of doing so. I am finished with the Frantic Monkey Quest and i have the devilsh sword in my inventory. When i go to turn it in to Officer Bao he just tells me "You really did a good job" in other words i can't advance. I do not want to start this quest from the beginning again. Can someone please help! Thanks
Old 09-10-2009, 15:18   #6
Jhonnyboy

Jhonnyboy is an unknown quantity at this point
I have tried multiple reloging but it doesn't work
Old 09-10-2009, 17:21   #7
Genjyo

Genjyo has a reputation beyond reputeGenjyo has a reputation beyond reputeGenjyo has a reputation beyond reputeGenjyo has a reputation beyond reputeGenjyo has a reputation beyond reputeGenjyo has a reputation beyond reputeGenjyo has a reputation beyond reputeGenjyo has a reputation beyond reputeGenjyo has a reputation beyond reputeGenjyo has a reputation beyond reputeGenjyo has a reputation beyond repute
The same thing is happening to me. I'd like to find out why. We can't complete the quests like this :/

Lexus - Water Taoist 127

Jinxy - Ninja 94

BOTJAILED for no reason. Quit this stupid game.
Old 09-10-2009, 17:24   #8
steviecheng

steviecheng is an unknown quantity at this point
attack talisman problem

I have kill over 500 wingersnake for have snake meat and I never have 1 in my item

I have talk to sugar tang and villagechou.....

its a bug?
Old 09-10-2009, 17:39   #9
.:JaK:.
Banned

.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to .:JaK:.
Welcome to the gaming world run by TQ. Best be off to start the whole quest again because of TQ's poor programming
Old 09-10-2009, 18:18   #10
kendosoul

kendosoul is on a distinguished road
quests based on drop rates tend to take the longest because you can't really tell when you'll get it... simply because you haven't gotten it doesn't mean that you won't get it.. it's simply killing until you get that specific drop.. though quests like those do tend to drop them more often than usual...
Old 09-10-2009, 18:28   #11
ilikestuff
Noob and proud of it

ilikestuff has a reputation beyond reputeilikestuff has a reputation beyond reputeilikestuff has a reputation beyond reputeilikestuff has a reputation beyond reputeilikestuff has a reputation beyond reputeilikestuff has a reputation beyond reputeilikestuff has a reputation beyond reputeilikestuff has a reputation beyond reputeilikestuff has a reputation beyond reputeilikestuff has a reputation beyond reputeilikestuff has a reputation beyond repute
Make sure you have spoken to all the relevent NPC's before beginning the hunting parts. If you haven't done so, the specific quest items will not drop.

Ruby ╗ StatueOfZeus ╗ whatever it is now
ilikestuff - archer 123-131
dutchoven - pure tro, 130-132-132...fixed blade and nix
LightMyFire - fire 130-130...all skills fixed
frontwedgie - tro-war-tro, 130-130-130
Kawaii - ninja, 130-130
ilikemuff - water, 131...self made, no plvl, fixed fish
iminestuff - water, 110-112... played not farmed, all skills fixed
Numerous others
Old 09-10-2009, 18:29   #12
ilikestuff
Noob and proud of it

ilikestuff has a reputation beyond reputeilikestuff has a reputation beyond reputeilikestuff has a reputation beyond reputeilikestuff has a reputation beyond reputeilikestuff has a reputation beyond reputeilikestuff has a reputation beyond reputeilikestuff has a reputation beyond reputeilikestuff has a reputation beyond reputeilikestuff has a reputation beyond reputeilikestuff has a reputation beyond reputeilikestuff has a reputation beyond repute
Make sure you have spoken to all NPC's during the quest. If you have missed one somewhere along the line you won't be able to finish.

Kawaii - ninja, 130-130
Numerous others
Old 09-10-2009, 18:31   #13
ilikestuff
Noob and proud of it

Make sure you have spoken to all NPC's prior to commencing the hunting. You will receive one eventually.

Kawaii - ninja, 130-130
Numerous others
Old 09-10-2009, 18:36   #14
Baby Icey
Ex-Mod

Baby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond repute
I have heard that if you summon the Venomous Apes and are KS'ed several times before getting the Devilish Sword, you have to restart the quest.

Also, if you were PKed during that quest, I have heard people had problems with that as well and ended up having to restart.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

Mausoleum (temporary) [[Dragon is my real home]]
FluffyBunnyFeet [648 Perf Monk], [Z]Mazikeen [300 Perf Windwalker]

Mine ^^ http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=281695

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mucle View Post
TQ are a bunch of scammers
Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-10-2009, 18:44   #15
Baby Icey
Ex-Mod

Baby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like a common issue, another thread: http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=640967

I've only did the attack talisman quest one time for the hell of it and I didn't have any troubles, but that was a while ago, and it only took a few minutes to find the item.

Maybe that quest has been TQ'd by accident. Anyone else have luck since yesterday's maintenance? I ask this because the other thread was also posted after SM yesterday.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

Mausoleum (temporary) [[Dragon is my real home]]
FluffyBunnyFeet [648 Perf Monk], [Z]Mazikeen [300 Perf Windwalker]

Mine ^^ http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=281695

Quote:
Quote:
Quote: