Old 09-05-2009, 15:37   #1
ItSmellsBad
Banned

ItSmellsBad has a reputation beyond reputeItSmellsBad has a reputation beyond reputeItSmellsBad has a reputation beyond reputeItSmellsBad has a reputation beyond reputeItSmellsBad has a reputation beyond reputeItSmellsBad has a reputation beyond reputeItSmellsBad has a reputation beyond reputeItSmellsBad has a reputation beyond reputeItSmellsBad has a reputation beyond reputeItSmellsBad has a reputation beyond reputeItSmellsBad has a reputation beyond repute
Guild Gate jump

Yeah, I cba to find out who I should e-mail about this so I'll just post it here.

You can jump guild gate if you're riding your horse, I don't have any screenshots or videos to confirm it though.

You can delete/close/whatever this thread, just remember to inform the GMs, thanks.
ItSmellsBad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-05-2009, 16:54   #2
Baby Icey
Ex-Mod

Baby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond repute
I think it's more of a lag issue that you're moving so quickly on your horse the gates don't appear and you end up inside and then you get "Invalid Coordinates" but it moves your character inside near where you were when you got that message. You used to be able to do that with Divine Hare... unless this is something completely different.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

Mausoleum (temporary) [[Dragon is my real home]]
FluffyBunnyFeet [648 Perf Monk], [Z]Mazikeen [300 Perf Windwalker]

Mine ^^ http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=281695

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mucle View Post
TQ are a bunch of scammers
Quote:
Quote:
Baby Icey is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-05-2009, 17:21   #3
SaintAugustine
Banned

SaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond repute
Nope Icey, your right. Good going.
SaintAugustine is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-05-2009, 18:43   #4
ItSmellsBad
Banned

ItSmellsBad has a reputation beyond reputeItSmellsBad has a reputation beyond reputeItSmellsBad has a reputation beyond reputeItSmellsBad has a reputation beyond reputeItSmellsBad has a reputation beyond reputeItSmellsBad has a reputation beyond reputeItSmellsBad has a reputation beyond reputeItSmellsBad has a reputation beyond reputeItSmellsBad has a reputation beyond reputeItSmellsBad has a reputation beyond reputeItSmellsBad has a reputation beyond repute
It should still be fixed though
ItSmellsBad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-05-2009, 19:33   #5
Mods.Son.Putos

Mods.Son.Putos has a reputation beyond reputeMods.Son.Putos has a reputation beyond reputeMods.Son.Putos has a reputation beyond reputeMods.Son.Putos has a reputation beyond reputeMods.Son.Putos has a reputation beyond reputeMods.Son.Putos has a reputation beyond reputeMods.Son.Putos has a reputation beyond reputeMods.Son.Putos has a reputation beyond reputeMods.Son.Putos has a reputation beyond reputeMods.Son.Putos has a reputation beyond reputeMods.Son.Putos has a reputation beyond repute
thanks now i have something to test :]

Because when a player hopes to get rich.
They in turn treat them like their *****.

They stab us in the back, so they can see us fall
Then off again they go laughing at us all

And when we finally succeed.
They **** us over with their greed.

They do **** up greatly,and ruin their own games
Causing all players to wish them thrown in flames
Mods.Son.Putos is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-05-2009, 23:23   #6
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mods.Son.Putos View Post
thanks now i have something to test :]
this. lolz
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2009, 01:05   #7
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Icey View Post
I think it's more of a lag issue that you're moving so quickly on your horse the gates don't appear and you end up inside and then you get "Invalid Coordinates" but it moves your character inside near where you were when you got that message. You used to be able to do that with Divine Hare... unless this is something completely different.
I agree with you. It's more like a lag issue, and I can't recur it.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: