Old 08-30-2009, 16:48   #1
~Tsubaki

~Tsubaki is on a distinguished road
Flower Ranking Box not showing

For some reason the flower icon on the top left of my screen is always blinking saying I recieved flowers today when I haven't, and the counter always seems to be off.

Also I think this icon is suppose to make a ranking box pop up on the screen, but it doesn't do that either. Does anyone know how to fix this?
~Tsubaki is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-31-2009, 05:07   #2
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Ummm, try manually download the all-in-one patch from our official website and update it?
Old 08-31-2009, 07:23   #3
Unregistered1

Unregistered1 has a reputation beyond reputeUnregistered1 has a reputation beyond reputeUnregistered1 has a reputation beyond reputeUnregistered1 has a reputation beyond reputeUnregistered1 has a reputation beyond reputeUnregistered1 has a reputation beyond reputeUnregistered1 has a reputation beyond reputeUnregistered1 has a reputation beyond reputeUnregistered1 has a reputation beyond reputeUnregistered1 has a reputation beyond reputeUnregistered1 has a reputation beyond repute
My flowers icon always blinks, flowers today or not. Dunno about your count being off though.
Double click it for ranking, but I think it only shows up if you have a top 100.

Would be nice if it at least showed how many you need for 100th if you aren't ranked.
Unregistered1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-31-2009, 11:17   #4
~Tsubaki

~Tsubaki is on a distinguished road
@ CindyZ - I actually redownloaded the game twice in case I missed anything. XD

@ Unregistered1 - You might be right about being in the top 100 thing. Though een when I have a flower icon next to my icon and name it still doesnt seem to want to open.
~Tsubaki is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-31-2009, 11:21   #5
Farau
Banned

Farau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond repute
Im a male player. And i want flowers too.
Farau is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-31-2009, 17:38   #6
Unregistered1

Unregistered1 has a reputation beyond reputeUnregistered1 has a reputation beyond reputeUnregistered1 has a reputation beyond reputeUnregistered1 has a reputation beyond reputeUnregistered1 has a reputation beyond reputeUnregistered1 has a reputation beyond reputeUnregistered1 has a reputation beyond reputeUnregistered1 has a reputation beyond reputeUnregistered1 has a reputation beyond reputeUnregistered1 has a reputation beyond reputeUnregistered1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Tsubaki View Post
@ CindyZ - I actually redownloaded the game twice in case I missed anything. XD

@ Unregistered1 - You might be right about being in the top 100 thing. Though een when I have a flower icon next to my icon and name it still doesnt seem to want to open.
Icon by your name usually just means you're in the top x for flowers received today, not that you're ranked in the top 100. (there's another set of icons for top 10, top 3, top though)
Old 09-04-2009, 02:07   #7
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Do you mean this? If yes, then the reason is that you are not the top 100.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rank.jpg (52.9 KB, 94 views)
Old 09-04-2009, 23:52   #8
Baby Icey
Ex-Mod

Baby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyZ View Post
Do you mean this? If yes, then the reason is that you are not the top 100.
I'm not sure if this is a ranking glitch, however one of my chars wasn't ranked Top 100 roses but I could see the list, and if you continued past the 100th person, I saw 2 pages of rank 0 players, and if you counted how far down my character was it was rank 113.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

Mausoleum (temporary) [[Dragon is my real home]]
FluffyBunnyFeet [648 Perf Monk], [Z]Mazikeen [300 Perf Windwalker]

Mine ^^ http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=281695

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mucle View Post
TQ are a bunch of scammers
Quote:
Quote:
Baby Icey is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-05-2009, 03:31   #9
Unregistered1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Icey View Post
I'm not sure if this is a ranking glitch, however one of my chars wasn't ranked Top 100 roses but I could see the list, and if you continued past the 100th person, I saw 2 pages of rank 0 players, and if you counted how far down my character was it was rank 113.
You were probably in the top 100, then got knocked off. It corrects after server maint. Saw that with all the quest 3 orchid prizes when rank 100 started at only 3.
Old 09-05-2009, 16:52   #10
Baby Icey
Ex-Mod

Baby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond reputeBaby Icey has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered1 View Post
You were probably in the top 100, then got knocked off. It corrects after server maint. Saw that with all the quest 3 orchid prizes when rank 100 started at only 3.
Oh no, that character was never in the Top 100 for roses. The first time I saw the "Rose Fairy" transform thing was the day I saw all of those Rank 0s after the 100s when I was ranked 113 because I was like "finally top 100" but when I was looking for my name, it wasn't there. I could go past the 100 rank page and finally saw it two pages later.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

Mausoleum (temporary) [[Dragon is my real home]]
FluffyBunnyFeet [648 Perf Monk], [Z]Mazikeen [300 Perf Windwalker]

Mine ^^ http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=281695

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Baby Icey is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2009, 03:53   #11
CindyZ
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Icey View Post
Oh no, that character was never in the Top 100 for roses. The first time I saw the "Rose Fairy" transform thing was the day I saw all of those Rank 0s after the 100s when I was ranked 113 because I was like "finally top 100" but when I was looking for my name, it wasn't there. I could go past the 100 rank page and finally saw it two pages later.
Sorry for my mistake. I have just confirmed with our designers, the ranking board can display the top 120 players, not only top 100. But there is something wrong with the rank for the players that from 101th to 120th. I have already forwarded this to our technicians.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: