Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2009, 09:47   #1
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
Lotto

I was wondering... is Lotto random ?

Every time i go to lotto, or see others people results from lotto

it is always

class4money bag

mets

fruitbasket stuff

or

lvl70trojanpack

I mean the point of lottery is that it is suppose to be random !

but i cant help feel that the lotto is bias and dominted with **** items like the ones above....

damn TQ give me a ****ing 1soc item or somthing or even a +8

/random thread rant, gtg going to this ***gy **** conference about the earth dying!

p.s in advance sorry grammar police if i spelt stuff wrong, in a rush lala jihad
Old 03-18-2009, 09:49   #2
Clenk~V.7
Banned

Clenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx. View Post
I was wondering... is Lotto random ?

Every time i go to lotto, or see others people results from lotto

it is always

class4money bag

mets

fruitbasket stuff

or

lvl70trojanpack

I mean the point of lottery is that it is suppose to be random !

but i cant help feel that the lotto is bias and dominted with **** items like the ones above....

damn TQ give me a ****ing 1soc item or somthing or even a +8

/random thread rant, gtg going to this ***gy **** conference about the earth dying!

p.s in advance sorry grammar police if i spelt stuff wrong, in a rush lala jihad

For all effective purpose it is random although it is probably based off of a luck variable which is probably a mixture of a bunch of random things. But since it is fairly hard to figure out that it is easier just to say random or well pseudorandom.
Old 03-18-2009, 09:56   #3
Momo!

Momo! is on a distinguished road
lotto depends on how many people playing it.
in my server, u can hardly see people winning good items during weekdays.
but on weekends, all kinds of good items came out.
more lotto players, more good items.
more players wasting cps to open boxes, more chances to win good items.

this is only from my observation tho
Old 03-18-2009, 09:56   #4
randeh
☺☼۞۝۞☼☺

randeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to randeh Send a message via Yahoo to randeh
it's not random really o_o; if you pay close attention you'll see the patterns. the best time to play is within the next hour of seeing someone else win a 2soc gear or +8, because most generally that's the best chance you'll see another won. stay away when all you see people winning are ref gems. class4 bags go hand in hand with ref gems ;p if u win a cleanwater, chances are most likely your name wont appear again ;p if you know the old socket times before they patched soc'ing in tc and nerf'd it to ****, you'll notice these times might help you out in lotto now that they don't in soc'ing =o also patience is key. going in and spamming 10 picks on random boxes on like 5 chars consecutively might luck you into a decent win once in a while, but taking 2 picks every 15-30 minutes on each of those 5 chars spread out will give better results.

my 2 cents, even if it ain't worth a ****. =D!~

Casually playing CO again between work & Tera (Randeh - 60 Sorc MT 168 iLvl - hit me up) :3

Great Wall
randy- 140 pure water (formerly wakeke)
wham - 137 tro-tro-tro-water-war-tro-war-water-war-archer
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: