Old 12-25-2010, 00:01   #1
Ahmed.k?
Banned

Ahmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond repute
Is officially true.

Vidsters are ****ing retarded, Indeed.

Bilon
http://fr.xfire.com/video/3bb760/
[speedhack]

This dude in the vid is an enemy of mine but I pity him for having to deal with ignorant vidsters.

-he did constant magnet jumps due to switching to alt gears in mid air
- he teleported few times when he scattered which is a common bug with archers and been like that for long.

I can't see anything else in this scene.

I hope whoever approved this vid has the balls to show up and prove me wrong. Maybe there's something I can't see because I'm a bit tired atm. o_o
Ahmed.k? is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-25-2010, 00:37   #2
PowerOfGray

PowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond repute
I was not one of the ones who approved it. I would have denied it since Eve said on more than one occasion that we cannot approve the alt gear teleport bug. What makes it worse is that he was reported for speed/alternate gear teleportation bug.

If Eve works tommorrow or Monday I'll have her look into it. And hope he doesn't pay to get out else it be pointless.
PowerOfGray is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-25-2010, 00:39   #3
Ahmed.k?
Banned

Ahmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerOfGray View Post
I was not one of the ones who approved it. I would have denied it since Eve said on more than one occasion that we cannot approve the alt gear teleport bug. What makes it worse is that he was reported for speed/alternate gear teleportation bug.

If Eve works tommorrow or Monday I'll have her look into it. And hope he doesn't pay to get out else it be pointless.
Thank you, wouldn't wish this **** happen to my worst enemies (not really, let's just stick with enemies :0)

Last edited by Ahmed.k?; 12-25-2010 at 00:41.
Old 12-25-2010, 00:41   #4
PowerOfGray

PowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed.k? View Post
Thank you, wouldn't wish this **** happen to my worst enemies (not really, let's just stick with enemies :0)

Now that it crosses my mind, I can be a better vidster than half of the current ones atm.
I won't say much bad stuff about them since I am one, but for the most part they are all top bp chars. And we all know what top BP chars say when they die.
Old 12-25-2010, 00:44   #5
Ahmed.k?
Banned

Quote:
I won't say much bad stuff about them since I am one, but for the most part they are all top bp chars. And we all know what top BP chars say when they die.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Old 12-25-2010, 00:46   #6
PowerOfGray

Quote:
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
That too.

So what did you get for Christmas?
Old 12-25-2010, 00:55   #7
Ahmed.k?
Banned

Quote:
That too.

So what did you get for Christmas?
I don't celebrate it. However a "happy new year" comment is fine lol.
Old 12-25-2010, 00:58   #8
PowerOfGray

Quote:
I don't celebrate it. However a "happy new year" comment is fine lol.
Damn Jews and their Hanukkah. Why can't you people celebrate days that the rest of us can pronounce.
Old 12-25-2010, 01:06   #9
Ahmed.k?
Banned

Quote:
Damn Jews and their Hanukkah. Why can't you people celebrate days that the rest of us can pronounce.
We have many days you don't celebrate either. :-p I can sit with my family/friends/etc and maybe take that day off. But doesn't mean I would go around **** my house up with xmas decoration. Lmfao xD
Old 12-25-2010, 02:06   #10
petr08
Banned

petr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
We have many days you don't celebrate either. :-p I can sit with my family/friends/etc and maybe take that day off. But doesn't mean I would go around **** my house up with xmas decoration. Lmfao xD
Wow,u are the first egy I know,who can speak english xD And ur english is better than mine lol
petr08 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-25-2010, 02:09   #11
Ahmed.k?
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by petr08 View Post
Wow,u are the first egy I know,who can speak english xD And ur english is better than mine lol
I'm not that good at it, been skipping English classes lately.

Let's just stay on topic, who the **** did approve this vid?
Old 12-25-2010, 02:13   #12
LetsBlaze#2
M0dified!

LetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I'm not that good at it, been skipping English classes lately.

Let's just stay on topic, who the **** did approve this vid?
I'll have a look at it and message Ev
LetsBlaze#2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: