Old 12-25-2010, 11:28   #16
Firekiss
Frenchy

Firekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed.k? View Post
It's not his problem, if I'm in a fight against someone and gotta switch to another set of gears I'll do it anytime, won't stay 10 seconds on the ground to do it. Thank god I'm not your enemy.
To you, doing it once or twice in a fight because you have to actually use it to switch between your gears, is the same as doing it constantly just because you know it skip animation on your jumps and you don't actually needs it ?
It's not botjaible if you do it only a couple of times because, you actually use the button to switch equipments, it's botjaible if you abbuse of it, like he does.
He did/does it with his water, he had no gear in alternative equipment, so is it still ok for you if he uses it just to do "magnet jumps" ?
He has fire on Bilon, so he could easely fight with it and stuns lol

If it's not botjaible, i'll do it all the time, and the reste of people will do it too, i had a convo with a vidster about it when i reported him, he didn't though that it was actually botjaible, but as you can see, it is.

Am i the only one to see this as a bug ? O_O
***1120;
***1120;
***3232;_***3232;
***1120;
<::| Vindictus |::>

Last edited by Firekiss; 12-25-2010 at 11:41.
Firekiss is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-25-2010, 12:02   #17
smukkemartin
Banned

smukkemartin has a reputation beyond reputesmukkemartin has a reputation beyond reputesmukkemartin has a reputation beyond reputesmukkemartin has a reputation beyond reputesmukkemartin has a reputation beyond reputesmukkemartin has a reputation beyond reputesmukkemartin has a reputation beyond reputesmukkemartin has a reputation beyond reputesmukkemartin has a reputation beyond reputesmukkemartin has a reputation beyond reputesmukkemartin has a reputation beyond repute
Of course this is a bug. Unlike skills which all have a certain "cooldown time", you can constantly switch between your alternative and main equipment which makes you "warp" on other people's screens. It's a bug that there is no "cooldown time" when switching between gears, therefore this should be considered bug abusing.

Ps. If you ask TQ if this is a bug or not, they might say it's a feature, but hey, we all know TQ.
smukkemartin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-25-2010, 12:06   #18
Ahmed.k?
Banned

Ahmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firekiss View Post
To you, doing it once or twice in a fight because you have to actually use it to switch between your gears, is the same as doing it constantly just because you know it skip animation on your jumps and you don't actually needs it ?
It's not botjaible if you do it only a couple of times because, you actually use the button to switch equipments, it's botjaible if you abbuse of it, like he does.
He did/does it with his water, he had no gear in alternative equipment, so is it still ok for you if he uses it just to do "magnet jumps" ?
He has fire on Bilon, so he could easely fight with it and stuns lol

If it's not botjaible, i'll do it all the time, and the reste of people will do it too, i had a convo with a vidster about it when i reported him, he didn't though that it was actually botjaible, but as you can see, it is.

Am i the only one to see this as a bug ? O_O
Apparently he had a 2 handed weapon on alt gears or else he wouldn't be switching it.

arrows stun better than fire does, shooting 2 arrows stuns you long enough to get speared. Why would you need to use "fire" to stun when you're an archer? LOL

But hey, go ahead and do it, next thing you'll know is your katanas going to your inventory since you reallot like the rest.

Lol doing it on a ninja against another tfber would make you an easy target.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smukkemartin View Post
Of course this is a bug. Unlike skills which all have a certain "cooldown time", you can constantly switch between your alternative and main equipment which makes you "warp" on other people's screens. It's a bug that there is no "cooldown time" when switching between gears, therefore this should be considered bug abusing.

Ps. If you ask TQ if this is a bug or not, they might say it's a feature, but hey, we all know TQ.
Actually a vidster told me that evelyin said it wasn't botjailable offense, it is a bug, it's just not worth getting botjailed for, he's a melee archer he gotta fight like that.

Edit*

Remember the AC walljump? when I got undefined botjailed for it since it was "bug abusing" and he was let out.

Last edited by Ahmed.k?; 12-25-2010 at 12:10.
Ahmed.k? is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-25-2010, 12:12   #19
tappiz

tappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond repute
Merry xmas to Bilon!
tappiz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-25-2010, 12:18   #20
smukkemartin
Banned

smukkemartin has a reputation beyond reputesmukkemartin has a reputation beyond reputesmukkemartin has a reputation beyond reputesmukkemartin has a reputation beyond reputesmukkemartin has a reputation beyond reputesmukkemartin has a reputation beyond reputesmukkemartin has a reputation beyond reputesmukkemartin has a reputation beyond reputesmukkemartin has a reputation beyond reputesmukkemartin has a reputation beyond reputesmukkemartin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Actually a vidster told me that evelyin said it wasn't botjailable offense, it is a bug, it's just not worth getting botjailed for, he's a melee archer he gotta fight like that.

Edit*

Remember the AC walljump? when I got undefined botjailed for it since it was "bug abusing" and he was let out.
There's a difference though. The kind of bug abusing Bilon is doing gives him a huge advantage pvp wise since it seems like he's speedhacking to others = harder to hit
smukkemartin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-25-2010, 12:21   #21
f00ker-v2.5
Spamobot

f00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond repute
Wow I srsly loled more now when i see u guys arguing about Bilon getting botjailed... who gives a **** about that tard anyway?
Old 12-25-2010, 13:22   #22
Ahmed.k?
Banned

Ahmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond repute
Eitherway it is up to the gms, It just pissed me off a little -.-

He might be a tard but he doesn't deserve this lol.
Old 12-25-2010, 13:48   #23
Firekiss
Frenchy

Firekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
But hey, go ahead and do it, next thing you'll know is your katanas going to your inventory since you reallot like the rest.
Is it a threat ?
If they take off my kats, i won't say "i did nothing wrong !", i'm aware of what i'm doing

Quote:
Lol doing it on a ninja against another tfber would make you an easy target.
Was an example, do you see people doing it with waters/monks/fires ?

Bilon sent a mail for his water a month ago, he's still hasn't had any answer... i guess he has one since the gm botjailed another of his char for exactly the same "bug".
***1120;
***1120;
***3232;_***3232;
***1120;

Old 12-25-2010, 13:49   #24
f00ker-v2.5
Spamobot

f00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Eitherway it is up to the gms, It just pissed me off a little -.-

He might be a tard but he doesn't deserve this lol.
Imo he does.
Old 12-25-2010, 14:10   #25
Janix
Banned

Janix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond repute
From what I am aware of, using alternate items is what alternate items are for- and him being an archer I genuinely thought what he did was pro, not bug abusing at all.. How the **** else is he meant to kill anyone? Scatter us for 10's?

Don't get me wrong- I don't like him, but botjailing him because of the way he plays just because you find it harder to hit him is bs. Unless he's using some kind of third party program which he isn't.

It's as much a 'bug' as reallotting your HP 'to give you an advantage (SO YOU WON'T BE KILLED EASILY)'.

I agree it's annoying and the animations are skippy- but he wouldn't necessarily know that.. He is just using an archer "to the best of his ability". But yeah, whatever just my opinion I guess.
Janix is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-25-2010, 14:20   #26
Firekiss
Frenchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janix View Post
From what I am aware of, using alternate items is what alternate items are for- and him being an archer I genuinely thought what he did was pro, not bug abusing at all.. How the **** else is he meant to kill anyone? Scatter us for 10's?
zap + direct hit, as always archers did ?

I'll just take nip's sentence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smukkemartin View Post
There's a difference though. The kind of bug abusing Bilon is doing gives him a huge advantage pvp wise since it seems like he's speedhacking to others = harder to hit

Quote:
Don't get me wrong- I don't like him, but botjailing him because of the way he plays just because you find it harder to hit him is bs. Unless he's using some kind of third party program which he isn't.

It's as much a 'bug' as reallotting your HP 'to give you an advantage (SO YOU WON'T BE KILLED EASILY)'.
If they botjailed people for reallotting, i wouldn't use it, and if they does, i would be botjailed and i'd stop.

Quote:
I agree it's annoying and the animations are skippy- but he wouldn't necessarily know that.. He is just using an archer "to the best of his ability". But yeah, whatever just my opinion I guess.
Off course he knows that since i told him several times...
***1120;
***1120;
***3232;_***3232;
***1120;

Old 12-25-2010, 15:24   #27
Ahmed.k?
Banned

Quote:
Is it a threat ?
If they take off my kats, i won't say "i did nothing wrong !", i'm aware of what i'm doing

Was an example, do you see people doing it with waters/monks/fires ?

Bilon sent a mail for his water a month ago, he's still hasn't had any answer... i guess he has one since the gm botjailed another of his char for exactly the same "bug".
I threatened you?... What threat? Your kats will automatically go to your inventory if you switch to alt gears.. LOL o_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by f00ker-v2.5 View Post
Imo he does.
Nope.

Quote:

<3

Quote:

If they botjailed people for reallotting, i wouldn't use it, and if they does, i would be botjailed and i'd stop.

Again, he's an archer why the hell would he use "fire" if he can stun with arrows? arrows are better. Just because you told him that "he does weirdo jumps" doesn't mean he gotta change his pvp style to suit you...we are tfbers, we are the last people to complain about someone like him pvping since he has to get near us and hit and that's what he's good at.

I got slapped by a worthless GM who un-eqiupped my kats because I had no agi, I never seen any of you reallotting back to normal. o_o
Old 12-25-2010, 16:24   #28
Firekiss
Frenchy

Not going to continue arguying since we have 2 different opinions and we won't change our minds about it.
***1120;
***1120;
***3232;_***3232;
***1120;

Old 12-25-2010, 16:28   #29
Firekiss
Frenchy

Quote:
Quote:
I threatened you?... What threat? Your kats will automatically go to your inventory if you switch to alt gears.. LOL o_o
Didn't understood you were talking about switching alternative equipment, thought you meant i could get my kats off if i was continuying... sorry misunderstood it

PS : *** i thought i was on edit, sorry for the double message =[
***1120;
***1120;
***3232;_***3232;
***1120;

Old 12-25-2010, 16:41   #30
Janix
Banned

Janix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Archers always zap and direct hit? Since when? What archers did that? I think you're thinking of warriors.

Archers use bows. He used a bow and a 2 hander (on alt). He needs his bow to fly. He utilized both weapons through the 'change item' feature to pvp. He didn't cheat. He didn't 'abuse' the switch item function to 'speed'- he only switches when he needed to melee i.e when he got close.

Don't see what your problem is. You're a ninja, from what I've seen/heard a decent one. He should be no problem..

But yeah as you said we each differ in opinions and if TQ is botjailing for it then sobeit.

Sidenote- why are we all on the forums on xmas?? *returns to party* have a beer on me!

Last edited by Janix; 12-25-2010 at 16:45.
Janix is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: