Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2010, 10:56   #61
Recost3
Superbowl!

Recost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izlude View Post
bahhahahahaha
I have the power of possession in my hands
Becoming stronger every step that I take
I will destroy what has done this to me
Human scum will abide by my words
This planet is doomed, this planet is doomed.
Old 06-15-2010, 12:36   #62
Ahmed!!!
Banned

Ahmed!!! has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed!!! has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed!!! has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed!!! has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed!!! has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed!!! has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed!!! has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed!!! has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed!!! has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed!!! has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed!!! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfluki View Post
But you're still arguing with him. Why not stop? Simple.
yes i am, why stop? simple =p just so you know, there's something i learned, you dont have to tell the truth on a forum and you dont have to be wat you truely are, you can just use the ignorance if ur opponent and get to him. Typical, zero is ignorant lol.
Old 06-15-2010, 13:39   #63
Blackcard&Penny

Blackcard&Penny has a reputation beyond reputeBlackcard&Penny has a reputation beyond reputeBlackcard&Penny has a reputation beyond reputeBlackcard&Penny has a reputation beyond reputeBlackcard&Penny has a reputation beyond reputeBlackcard&Penny has a reputation beyond reputeBlackcard&Penny has a reputation beyond reputeBlackcard&Penny has a reputation beyond reputeBlackcard&Penny has a reputation beyond reputeBlackcard&Penny has a reputation beyond reputeBlackcard&Penny has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed!!! View Post
the cheat is obvious, requirements less matter and its auto nado not aimbot videos. They only look at ping/fps when there's something fishy but not clear.

ping/fps spikes sometimes with someppl due to recording, they also consider that, got it ?

or by all means, everyone gotten botjailed should be let out cuz of ur little complaint

like if i went to botjail someone for wallumping and my vid had over 400 ping and less than 30 fps, the person should not be sent to botjail? LOL

these ping/fps requirements are extremly outdated because they screwed the game themselves with watever they implement everyday.

Edit:

oi, im so sorry to tell you this but, the one submitted the videos forgot to put down the recorder's name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11eleven, dont **** about that aswell please.

LOL
So if the rules don't suit you, then they don't count? Then people should be allowed to use aimbot/autonado/speedhack. If some rules don't apply then all rules shouldn't apply. TQ said this is what you have to have on your video for proof, you failed to do so, your video should be denied. Goes the same for anyone who cannot meet the requirements of the videos. At 500 ping you are 1 secon behind the server. If the person you're taking video of is at 100 ping then they're gonna look a lot different on your screen than they do on thier screen.

Why the hell should people get botjailed because you lag? I'm not talking about this video in particular. Mostly this would apply to the video of masterthanh. Whom you have admitted repeatedly that you don't think he does aimbot, but you submitted videos of him because he was better than you and you cant have that.

This is the reason so many people have quit conquer. If you have skill someone with less than you will make sure that you can't play.
Old 06-15-2010, 20:17   #64
Ahmed!!!
Banned

Ahmed!!! has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed!!! has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed!!! has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed!!! has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed!!! has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed!!! has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed!!! has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed!!! has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed!!! has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed!!! has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed!!! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackcard&Penny View Post
So if the rules don't suit you, then they don't count? Then people should be allowed to use aimbot/autonado/speedhack. If some rules don't apply then all rules shouldn't apply. TQ said this is what you have to have on your video for proof, you failed to do so, your video should be denied. Goes the same for anyone who cannot meet the requirements of the videos. At 500 ping you are 1 secon behind the server. If the person you're taking video of is at 100 ping then they're gonna look a lot different on your screen than they do on thier screen.

Why the hell should people get botjailed because you lag? I'm not talking about this video in particular. Mostly this would apply to the video of masterthanh. Whom you have admitted repeatedly that you don't think he does aimbot, but you submitted videos of him because he was better than you and you cant have that.

This is the reason so many people have quit conquer. If you have skill someone with less than you will make sure that you can't play.
where did i say that the rules dont suit me ? stop being an idiot, 1 second (if its 1 second knowing u said 500 ping) behind the server isnt a big of a problem when you're reporting auto nado I.E if hes off-screen hitting you like once, maybe it should not be enough, but if they do it for constant 5 times/hits and do it pretty fast then it is enough.

http://www.xfire.com/video/2912a3/
^ recorded by an old/veteran nadobotter who doesnt even know wat autonado looks like on others' screen. thats wat should not be expected for wtf you're talking about NOT to mention i didnt even use anything here and i simply lagged.

and they aint my videos but still, they are clear to a fully blinded person, even masterthanh the one you're defending didnt dodge the case knowing that there's no going out of this. and if u gonna whine about masterthanh's videos, you have the other thread to whine at, this is another different case.

and again for the close minded, know the difference between submitting a vid and recording it. dont follow ppl like a lost dog.

now eat this, keep whining and get mad.

Last edited by Ahmed!!!; 06-15-2010 at 20:32.
Old 06-15-2010, 22:19   #65
pyrophobia

pyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond repute
[quote=and they aint my videos but still, they are clear to a fully blinded person, even masterthanh the one you're defending didnt dodge the case knowing that there's no going out of this. and if u gonna whine about masterthanh's videos, you have the other thread to whine at, this is another different case.)[/QUOTE]

I have no idea what this mean.
Are you saying that the vids submitted against me, that they are clearly aimbot?
cus its not clearly aimbotting.

stop telling people I'm dodging the case knowing that there's no going out of this. It doesn't make sense and I have no idea what it means. So stop.

every thread you and zero are going on about each other, so pls don't tell people to respond in the correct thread.

Dueling Profile

First Fb vid
vs.AkiraXxx
vs.Endless

Channel Serfed
Dragon|2004-2005|--Pisces|2006-2007|--Aries|2007|

Pyrophobia 125-15 FireWarrior >Dragon (retired)
Vistar 130-130 PureBloodTrojan >Pisces (retired)
TempLe 115-15 TrojanWarrior >Aries (retired/deleted)
MasterThanh 130-133-134 WaterWarriorNinja >Aries (Active)
Old 06-15-2010, 22:46   #66
~Zero~
ProBotter!

~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute
He obsessed with me... he can't help, I'm just sexy.

Ahmad, I just had a though, I reported your thread about how small your **** with, sorry you got banned. lol
Old 06-15-2010, 23:24   #67
Ahmed!!!
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrophobia View Post
I have no idea what this mean.
Are you saying that the vids submitted against me, that they are clearly aimbot?
cus its not clearly aimbotting.

stop telling people I'm dodging the case knowing that there's no going out of this. It doesn't make sense and I have no idea what it means. So stop.

every thread you and zero are going on about each other, so pls don't tell people to respond in the correct thread.
if u dont understand something then dont reply to it, this is not smart on ur part, and yes, my personal opinion says they aint..submitted them tho, bang ur head in a wall. And yea you're one of the ppl who didnt **** about the botjail, get it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Zero~ View Post
Ahmad, I just had a though, I reported your thread about how small your **** with, sorry you got banned. lol
no u didnt, nice try tho ^_^ and please improve ur english lol =(

& nailed you @ crissy's case too
Old 06-15-2010, 23:36   #68
pyrophobia

pyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed!!! View Post
if u dont understand something then dont reply to it, this is not smart on ur part, and yes, my personal opinion says they aint..submitted them tho, bang ur head in a wall. And yea you're one of the ppl who didnt **** about the botjail, get it?

no u didnt, nice try tho ^_^ and please improve ur english lol =(

& nailed you @ crissy's case too
If I don't understand something, I'll reply by asking what you mean. Hell you put my name in your response so what not smart about me replying.

going to bang my head against the wall now. lol

and please improve your english.

Dueling Profile

First Fb vid
vs.AkiraXxx
vs.Endless

Channel Serfed

Old 06-16-2010, 00:14   #69
Ahmed!!!
Banned

Quote:
If I don't understand something, I'll reply by asking what you mean. Hell you put my name in your response so what not smart about me replying.

going to bang my head against the wall now. lol

and please improve your english.
Yes, goodluck in banging your head in a wall..hope it aint that painful

and PLEASE tell me where exactly i made an error, if u wanna help me at improving my english =( i can correct yours if you want, but trust me it wont feel good when an egy with the english as a 2nd language corrects yours mr american
Old 06-16-2010, 10:59   #70
TrunkzJr
hooker

TrunkzJr has a reputation beyond reputeTrunkzJr has a reputation beyond reputeTrunkzJr has a reputation beyond reputeTrunkzJr has a reputation beyond reputeTrunkzJr has a reputation beyond reputeTrunkzJr has a reputation beyond reputeTrunkzJr has a reputation beyond reputeTrunkzJr has a reputation beyond reputeTrunkzJr has a reputation beyond reputeTrunkzJr has a reputation beyond reputeTrunkzJr has a reputation beyond repute
lol in the end that tao was using something... What exactly? well only the user knows but regardless of the "botjail video rules" its evident that was 'bot assist' gameplay..

Case closed

p.s

you know if its one thing iv found out is...as much as you dislike an individual, fight with them long enough and you end up getting so bored that you become friends lol

looking @ zero and ahmed, their going be best friends they just dont know it yet
Old 06-16-2010, 11:11   #71
Ahmed!!!
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrunkzJr View Post
lol in the end that tao was using something... What exactly? well only the user knows but regardless of the "botjail video rules" its evident that was 'bot assist' gameplay..

Case closed

p.s

you know if its one thing iv found out is...as much as you dislike an individual, fight with them long enough and you end up getting so bored that you become friends lol

looking @ zero and ahmed, their going be best friends they just dont know it yet
it cant happen man lol, but i do kno wat u talking about since panda and i used to be enemies at some point hahah
Old 06-16-2010, 12:19   #72
pyrophobia

Quote:
and they aint my videos but still, they are clear to a fully blinded person, even masterthanh the one you're defending didnt dodge the case knowing that there's no going out of this. and if u gonna whine about masterthanh's videos, you have the other thread to whine at, this is another different case

Quote:
and they aint my videos but still, they are clear to a fully blinded person,
and they aren't my videos, but are clear even to a blind.
("ain't" is not an English word but rather "aren't". If a person is blind he's already blinded. You don't have to say "fully binded" nor do you have to even say "person" because it is already assumed that it is a person.)

Quote:
even masterthanh the one you're defending didn't dodge the case knowing that there's no going out of this.
This whole sentence doesn't make sense. I think you meant to say, "even MasterThanh didn't ***** about botjail". I have no idea what you are trying to say after that.

Quote:
and if u gonna whine about masterthanh's videos, you have the other thread to whine at, this is another different case
"you have the other thread to whine in". You don't whine "at" well you can, but I think you wanted to say "in".
"this is another different case". I personally wouldn't use "another" and "different" at the same time.

I don't care about grammatical or spelling errors in a forum. I think forum is more of a spoken English or is closer to spoken than written. Plus its a forum. You said help you improve so I nit picked a little. I also did it because you were being a smart ass about Zero's English. What's disturbing is number 2. Its not English, it's not anything at all if you don't make sense. You may think you do, but you don't. I'm done helping you improve.

English is also my second language but I'm not *****ing about that. There's an Arabic forum did you lose your way?

Dueling Profile

First Fb vid
vs.AkiraXxx
vs.Endless

Channel Serfed

Old 06-16-2010, 12:43   #73
Blackcard&Penny

Blackcard&Penny has a reputation beyond reputeBlackcard&Penny has a reputation beyond reputeBlackcard&Penny has a reputation beyond reputeBlackcard&Penny has a reputation beyond reputeBlackcard&Penny has a reputation beyond reputeBlackcard&Penny has a reputation beyond reputeBlackcard&Penny has a reputation beyond reputeBlackcard&Penny has a reputation beyond reputeBlackcard&Penny has a reputation beyond reputeBlackcard&Penny has a reputation beyond reputeBlackcard&Penny has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

("ain't" is not an English word but rather "aren't". If a person is blind he's already blinded. You don't have to say "fully binded" nor do you have to even say "person" because it is already assumed that it is a person.)

This whole sentence doesn't make sense. I think you meant to say, "even MasterThanh didn't ***** about botjail". I have no idea what you are trying to say after that.

"you have the other thread to whine in". You don't whine "at" well you can, but I think you wanted to say "in".
"this is another different case". I personally wouldn't use "another" and "different" at the same time.

I don't care about grammatical or spelling errors in a forum. I think forum is more of a spoken English or is closer to spoken than written. Plus its a forum. You said help you improve so I nit picked a little. I also did it because you were being a smart ass about Zero's English. What's disturbing is number 2. Its not English, it's not anything at all if you don't make sense. You may think you do, but you don't. I'm done helping you improve.

English is also my second language but I'm not *****ing about that. There's an Arabic forum did you lose your way?
I gave up trying to make sense of anything he posts. To me it's pretty convenient that everyone decided to skip over the fact that this ***got says he doesn't believe you aimbot but he still reported videos of you aimbotting. Which is mostly what I was talking about was your videos of aimbotting when I say the ping issues and the rules. Now I'm pretty sure that the people who are replying to this forum are well aware that you don't aimbot, and yet look at everyone turning thier back on the fact that if the rules apply for one they should apply for all.
Old 06-16-2010, 13:05   #74
Ahmed!!!
Banned

Quote:

oh boy!! an english teacher doesnt kno street/i-net language oh hey, have u noticed the "kno" instead "know" ????? like aint instead of arent? lol hello?

there's a difference between a person who has a corrupted vision and fully blinded person ...the whole thing was meant to describe how obvious these videos were, so yeh i overrated it and why shouldnt i type "person"? assume? ok wat if the one im talking to was too stupid to "assume" it? but then if ppl use assumptions while speaking english they should assume "fully blinded person" n kno how obvious the videos are.

it doesnt make sense? ok let me simplify it,

****=dodge --- the case=the botjail. K boi? im sorry if you were limited to certain definitions/meanings. =(

at/in...wats the difference? i use both of them, both of em r used for the same purpose most of the time? and no i didnt try to say in lol

again for the slow minded, overrating something does not mean its a grammatical error. so yeh different & another can be used whether u like it or not

thanks for the tips, dont see how thats helpful tho, specially if you're using "assumptions" when you speak english! lol.

Wrong, zero and his brother (supremacy) picked on my english n zaza's english and mocked the egys here n there about their broken english...so i attack back?

not being able to get the point of a whole wall of text doesnt mean the person didnt make sense. specially when you use assumptions while speaking it

thought u were american or are you an immigrant? either way you can go to w.e forum that fits your "1st language" instead of telling me so
again, kno the difference between street/i-net language and spelling/grammatical errors and keep it up with assuming or whatever lol

Last edited by Ahmed!!!; 06-16-2010 at 13:37.
Old 06-16-2010, 13:10   #75
Ahmed!!!
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackcard&Penny View Post
I gave up trying to make sense of anything he posts. To me it's pretty convenient that everyone decided to skip over the fact that this ***got says he doesn't believe you aimbot but he still reported videos of you aimbotting. Which is mostly what I was talking about was your videos of aimbotting when I say the ping issues and the rules. Now I'm pretty sure that the people who are replying to this forum are well aware that you don't aimbot, and yet look at everyone turning thier back on the fact that if the rules apply for one they should apply for all.
No he doesnt aimbot, yet i submitted em, bang your head against the wall lol. If you're smarter than this, you'd figure why i would submit the videos instead of the person who recorded them, Becasue they dont visit the forums or they barely do so
You first ****ed about how crissy should have not been botjailed because the videos have +400 ping and do not fit the requirements, Then you mixed it with masterthanh's botjail. Are you that stupid? This thread was meant to discuss nadobots and the videos i linked to, not masterthanh's botjail. if i didnt make sense, why didnt you look at everyone's posts which said its a clear nado-bot? lol you're lame.

Last edited by Ahmed!!!; 06-16-2010 at 13:18.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: