Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2010, 14:15   #46
karfluki
Banned

karfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed!!! View Post

yes, have u seen the videos of inf that u helped me to upload on gamerstube? FFS those 2 vids got him botjailed? LMAO!!

zero recorded inf for over 70 times, as a result, inf/bob/non-pvp botter got botjailed..
I only send in vids that are sooooo obvious that even a non-bot-detector like me can see it clearly. Otherwise I have no idea what to look for - lol.
Old 06-14-2010, 14:32   #47
Ahmed!!!
Banned

Ahmed!!! has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed!!! has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed!!! has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed!!! has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed!!! has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed!!! has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed!!! has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed!!! has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed!!! has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed!!! has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed!!! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfluki View Post
I only send in vids that are sooooo obvious that even a non-bot-detector like me can see it clearly. Otherwise I have no idea what to look for - lol.
hahahahahahaha
Old 06-14-2010, 16:15   #48
~Zero~
ProBotter!

~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
you said it wasnt speedhack, while warping/skipping the jump animation is more like a speedhack. Then questioned me why its supposed to be autonado

you tried to dodge it but failed
I said it wasn't speedhack, not autonado, I asked you what made it autonado.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~panda~* View Post
its also sad how a certain person called zero bulks for full +12, but still bots
Only person to bot +12s.

Quote:
hey i said once and will say it 1 more time, whoever tries to dodge the case is a ****ing retard, and seems you are - no hate

Major fail.

ping spikes in the vids due to recording, if u were blinded enough then i'll tell you it went down to 200 at some parts, + bi videos got 27-30 fps too(incase u wanna **** about that), but its bi island full of mobs and ****. obvious cheat is obvious, ping doesnt matter here.

You got fail bot loaded?

and wats with the QQing about paying enough money gets ppl botjailed? its the words of a loser, zero spent +20k usd on this game and when he got inf botjailed last year we didnt say that excuse.

have a nice day

Paying to get people botjailed, those words look very similar to what you guy said about me. lol Also, publicly you didn't complain about infinity walljumping, but privately was a different story. lol

yes, have u seen the videos of inf that u helped me to upload on gamerstube? FFS those 2 vids got him botjailed? LMAO!!

zero recorded inf for over 70 times, as a result, inf/bob/non-pvp botter got botjailed..
70 is a little much, maybe 15 times for 2 botjailings. FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~panda~* View Post
lol zero is sad imo, only person I've seen botjailed on all his accounts n still says he never cheated

and yea, if someone holds the record of most recordings, its him
Never been botjailed for botting tho. When I was botjailed on Raven, wasn't aimbotting, was just vastly superior to ahmad. When i was botjailed recently, wasn't botting either, can't bot offline accounts. Hype wasn't botjailed and he was online. lol

Begin rants!!!
Old 06-14-2010, 16:27   #49
Ahmed!!!
Banned

Ahmed!!! has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed!!! has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed!!! has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed!!! has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed!!! has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed!!! has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed!!! has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed!!! has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed!!! has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed!!! has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed!!! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Zero~ View Post
I said it wasn't speedhack, not autonado, I asked you what made it autonado.lies, you just wanted me to schoo you lolol

Only person to bot +12s. and you failed dramatically lol, see you just accused me of botting *cough cough* and yet i got 0 botjailings and 0 bans unlike you. I have never accused you of being able to botjail inf cuz u bulked or w.e..just spammed the vidsters with 99999999999999999 vids of infinity

70 is a little much, maybe 15 times for 2 botjailings. FTW i remember you telling me somewhere that u did record hj n bob for over 70 times lol...check ur veoh account..how many videos r there for tequila ? Hahahaha he e-raped you lol

Never been botjailed for botting tho. When I was botjailed on Raven, wasn't aimbotting, was just vastly superior to ahmad. When i was botjailed recently, wasn't botting either, can't bot offline accounts. Hype wasn't botjailed and he was online. lol cuz they randomly botjailed accounts logged on the same IP? get over it, we know wat u got botjailed for, multi-client..so did everyone else.

Begin rants!!! we dont rant, we e-rape you everyday once you open your mouth
i remembered something just now, you act so happy that u get owned on the forum, i remember "you" asking me in-game to remove my posts about me bashing u and asked to offend zaza instead so that i get off the kos list? LMFAO! so epic man

Last edited by Ahmed!!!; 06-14-2010 at 16:30.
Old 06-14-2010, 16:57   #50
younesa

younesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
i remembered something just now, you act so happy that u get owned on the forum, i remember "you" asking me in-game to remove my posts about me bashing u and asked to offend zaza instead so that i get off the kos list? LMFAO! so epic man
LOLOLOL just like ingame when his brothers played along with him, they where blackmailing noobs and small guilds ingame money and gears to not get kossed

lol id hate myself if i where one of the ppl that payed em ;p
Old 06-14-2010, 19:10   #51
karfluki
Banned

karfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
i remember "you" asking me in-game to remove my posts about me bashing u
I remember asking you to do that too.

You're addicted. I fear an intervention is in order.

Edit* Not so much asking you to remove things, but just.... stop. Be better that what this has become.
Old 06-14-2010, 21:13   #52
bahana
Spamomod

bahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Edit* Not so much asking you to remove things, but just.... stop. Be better that what this has become.
thats what I said but it had no effect...but you have magic powers.

To see with eyes unclouded by hate.

I'm a guy

Quote:
Forgive my rudeness. I cannot abide useless people.
Old 06-14-2010, 21:33   #53
Blackcard&Penny

Blackcard&Penny has a reputation beyond reputeBlackcard&Penny has a reputation beyond reputeBlackcard&Penny has a reputation beyond reputeBlackcard&Penny has a reputation beyond reputeBlackcard&Penny has a reputation beyond reputeBlackcard&Penny has a reputation beyond reputeBlackcard&Penny has a reputation beyond reputeBlackcard&Penny has a reputation beyond reputeBlackcard&Penny has a reputation beyond reputeBlackcard&Penny has a reputation beyond reputeBlackcard&Penny has a reputation beyond repute
[quote=Ahmed!!!;11198683]hey i said once and will say it 1 more time, whoever tries to dodge the case is a ****ing retard, and seems you are - no hate

ping spikes in the vids due to recording, if u were blinded enough then i'll tell you it went down to 200 at some parts, + bi videos got 27-30 fps too(incase u wanna **** about that), but its bi island full of mobs and ****. obvious cheat is obvious, ping doesnt matter here.

and wats with the QQing about paying enough money gets ppl botjailed? its the words of a loser, zero spent +20k usd on this game and when he got inf botjailed last year we didnt say that excuse.

have a nice day
[quote]

Where did i say it wasn't autonado or not speed? I said the video should not have sent that person to botjail because your video was not good enough by tq's standards.

~~Opal and Evelyin have requested all players to email their submissions directly to them. The following information is needed when reporting a botter:

Your Character Name:
Server:
Type of Bot your reporting:
Botter/Cheaters Name:
Link to Video:

Video Requirements:
* Names must be visible.
* Server info and ping must be visible.
* Descent video quality
* Minimal editting
* NO YOUTUBES
* Recent videos only
* Minimal 40 seconds
* Decent ping rate for aimbotting proof ~400 ping
* Decent FPS on aimbotting ~~
Old 06-15-2010, 04:17   #54
Ahmed!!!
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackcard&Penny View Post
Where did i say it wasn't autonado or not speed? I said the video should not have sent that person to botjail because your video was not good enough by tq's standards.

~~Opal and Evelyin have requested all players to email their submissions directly to them. The following information is needed when reporting a botter:

Your Character Name:
Server:
Type of Bot your reporting:
Botter/Cheaters Name:
Link to Video:

Video Requirements:
* Names must be visible.
* Server info and ping must be visible.
* Descent video quality
* Minimal editting
* NO YOUTUBES
* Recent videos only
* Minimal 40 seconds
* Decent ping rate for aimbotting proof ~400 ping
* Decent FPS on aimbotting ~~
the cheat is obvious, requirements less matter and its auto nado not aimbot videos. They only look at ping/fps when there's something fishy but not clear.

ping/fps spikes sometimes with someppl due to recording, they also consider that, got it ?

or by all means, everyone gotten botjailed should be let out cuz of ur little complaint

like if i went to botjail someone for wallumping and my vid had over 400 ping and less than 30 fps, the person should not be sent to botjail? LOL

these ping/fps requirements are extremly outdated because they screwed the game themselves with watever they implement everyday.

Edit:

oi, im so sorry to tell you this but, the one submitted the videos forgot to put down the recorder's name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11eleven, dont **** about that aswell please.

LOL

Last edited by Ahmed!!!; 06-15-2010 at 07:31.
Old 06-15-2010, 05:45   #55
Izlude
Hide

Izlude has a reputation beyond reputeIzlude has a reputation beyond reputeIzlude has a reputation beyond reputeIzlude has a reputation beyond reputeIzlude has a reputation beyond reputeIzlude has a reputation beyond reputeIzlude has a reputation beyond reputeIzlude has a reputation beyond reputeIzlude has a reputation beyond reputeIzlude has a reputation beyond reputeIzlude has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Izlude Send a message via AIM to Izlude Send a message via MSN to Izlude Send a message via Yahoo to Izlude Send a message via Skype™ to Izlude
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Green-England.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	71.0 KB
ID:	134848  
Old 06-15-2010, 05:55   #56
Ahmed!!!
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izlude View Post
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Old 06-15-2010, 06:12   #57
SFLYANGEL
nothing

SFLYANGEL has a reputation beyond reputeSFLYANGEL has a reputation beyond reputeSFLYANGEL has a reputation beyond reputeSFLYANGEL has a reputation beyond reputeSFLYANGEL has a reputation beyond reputeSFLYANGEL has a reputation beyond reputeSFLYANGEL has a reputation beyond reputeSFLYANGEL has a reputation beyond reputeSFLYANGEL has a reputation beyond reputeSFLYANGEL has a reputation beyond reputeSFLYANGEL has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to SFLYANGEL Send a message via Yahoo to SFLYANGEL Send a message via Skype™ to SFLYANGEL
Quote:
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
go cry in other place

Aries:

SFLYANGEL
Katalism
MocaN
~LolLipop~
Atlantis
Araqon
ZEDDICUS
HamTaro
Elizabeth

Old 06-15-2010, 07:21   #58
Ahmed!!!
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFLYANGEL View Post
go cry in other place
whai o_o?
Old 06-15-2010, 07:55   #59
Ahmed!!!
Banned

almost forgot that post
Quote:

There's a big big biggggg difference, You asked me if i could remove/edit some posts that were rly harsh towards him. He didnt do that, he threatened me, he didnt like the way he was being treated on the forums and didnt like how he looked like an idiot everytime he talked **** about ppl who do not read the forum n now he acts like i need him to reply to me and tries/fails to ignore me. shows whos rly getting pissed and affected by a little chat

i regret deleting that screeny of him, dangit ima ask zaza for a backup copy lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahana View Post
thats what I said but it had no effect...but you have magic powers.
when where wat ?
Old 06-15-2010, 10:42   #60
karfluki
Banned

Quote:
almost forgot that post

There's a big big biggggg difference, You asked me if i could remove/edit some posts that were rly harsh towards him. He didnt do that, he threatened me, he didnt like the way he was being treated on the forums and didnt like how he looked like an idiot everytime he talked **** about ppl who do not read the forum n now he acts like i need him to reply to me and tries/fails to ignore me. shows whos rly getting pissed and affected by a little chat

i regret deleting that screeny of him, dangit ima ask zaza for a backup copy lol!

when where wat ?
But you're still arguing with him. Why not stop? Simple.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: