View Poll Results: Should the system message be moved back to the top?
Yes 31 83.78%
No 6 16.22%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-01-2010, 13:43   #1
Autumn20
Winter

Autumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond repute
Move the System Message

My suggestion is that the move the system message from the bottom back up to the top. If you're leveling and trying to talk to somebody, it can be almost impossible without opening the window to see what they said. If its back at the top, there won't be any problems. I don't see what it was moved in the first place.

Spring - 127-110 Ninja-War

Bemers - 95 Water Tao

Mars - 120-78 War-War

Zipp - 112 Archer

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Suggestion about removing external chat: http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=679598

Suggestion to change how to get to 4th stage of dis: http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=684924
Autumn20 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-05-2010, 18:15   #2
CandyKoRn
Eagle =)

CandyKoRn has a reputation beyond reputeCandyKoRn has a reputation beyond reputeCandyKoRn has a reputation beyond reputeCandyKoRn has a reputation beyond reputeCandyKoRn has a reputation beyond reputeCandyKoRn has a reputation beyond reputeCandyKoRn has a reputation beyond reputeCandyKoRn has a reputation beyond reputeCandyKoRn has a reputation beyond reputeCandyKoRn has a reputation beyond reputeCandyKoRn has a reputation beyond repute
I agree, it's really awkward where it is now.
CandyKoRn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2010, 01:40   #3
vallier187
Quit

vallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond repute
i kinda like it where it is now, sorry :s
vallier187 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2010, 02:50   #4
Snak3y

Snak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond repute
its better now .... no1 was reading the msgs when they were on top of the screen
Old 06-06-2010, 12:14   #5
Autumn20
Winter

Autumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snak3y View Post
its better now .... no1 was reading the msgs when they were on top of the screen
no one was reading them because MOST of them say you have gained XXX exp or you have picked up XXX gold or you have picked up XXX. I dont care about the exp that I just gained or the amount of gold I just picked up, I want to be able to talk to people without having to open up their window to see what they just said.

Bemers - 95 Water Tao

Mars - 120-78 War-War

Zipp - 112 Archer

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Suggestion about removing external chat: http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=679598

Suggestion to change how to get to 4th stage of dis: http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=684924
Old 06-07-2010, 17:57   #6
Irratation
Mind's Eye

Irratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Irratation
signed signed signed and SIGNED it's annoying as hell and i always have fc and gc flooding and i can't read anything now cos of it unless i just sit n do nothing or have a billion whispers to go through while trying to grind

my first suggestion
boycott db buying
Make New Char's Here
Irratation is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-11-2010, 10:05   #7
Autumn20
Winter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irratation View Post
signed signed signed and SIGNED it's annoying as hell and i always have fc and gc flooding and i can't read anything now cos of it unless i just sit n do nothing or have a billion whispers to go through while trying to grind
Yulp. Same here. Its ridiculous trying to keep up with gc and fc while grinding levels.

Bemers - 95 Water Tao

Mars - 120-78 War-War

Zipp - 112 Archer

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Old 06-21-2010, 16:35   #8
ekushay
Made in HK

ekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond repute
agree agree agree
ekushay is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-21-2010, 22:50   #9
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Its like this because TQ want it to be like this
It contains usefull information. So when you see that you have picked up bigger amount of gold like 500+ you rush to your werehouse to put it safe so you wouldnt loose it. Keep doing this untill you see that its pointless and you have wasted your time and just go buy DBs online. At least TQ want it to be like this

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-21-2010, 23:04   #10
JLGHAHD
DB BUYER

JLGHAHD has a reputation beyond reputeJLGHAHD has a reputation beyond reputeJLGHAHD has a reputation beyond reputeJLGHAHD has a reputation beyond reputeJLGHAHD has a reputation beyond reputeJLGHAHD has a reputation beyond reputeJLGHAHD has a reputation beyond reputeJLGHAHD has a reputation beyond reputeJLGHAHD has a reputation beyond reputeJLGHAHD has a reputation beyond reputeJLGHAHD has a reputation beyond repute
Lmao havent played in a while, so thats what happend.

First time i logged in, i notice the top was shoten, i was like

ok.... fair enough i can only see one.

I remember it used to be 3 messages at top, but didnt relize it got moved down below lol.

Venus -> Venus -> Lucky7
Dark_Cloud -> Kazer0 -> JLGHAHD

12-30-2010, 20:16
Invented Claim EXP Ball in Apprentice Reward!
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=710725

Dont Lose Hope, Keep Fighting =)
JLGHAHD is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-05-2011, 14:20   #11
StromBreaker
A Dreamer

StromBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeStromBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeStromBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeStromBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeStromBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeStromBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeStromBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeStromBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeStromBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeStromBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeStromBreaker has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irratation View Post
I agree, even tho I'm one of the people spamming your fc xD but even tho I was talkin up a storm yesterday, it just kept sending me system messages from when I was killin rats, and it got annoying, and all it was was exp, gold, or items, no useful info what so ever to me.
Wat-War- StromBringer Lv. 100
Warrior- StormAngel Lv. 110
Ninja-OcenRuler Lv. 92
Water Tao- SnowAngel Lv. 97

Wildswan
StromBrginger

Liberty
Guild Leader
Archer- Lv. 120
Wat Wat- Lv. 55
Ninja- Lv. 86
Archer- Lv. 84
Trogan- Lv. 91

Thoughts of you cross my mind everyday.
StromBreaker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-08-2011, 18:55   #12
Irratation
Mind's Eye

Irratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by StromBreaker View Post
I agree, even tho I'm one of the people spamming your fc xD but even tho I was talkin up a storm yesterday, it just kept sending me system messages from when I was killin rats, and it got annoying, and all it was was exp, gold, or items, no useful info what so ever to me.
lol u r one of the spammers, when ur actually on, but more ppl need to vote or wotever cos i hate where it is.. they could do like another mmo i play, have a separate small box above chat and let u expand or shrink the size of it.. but we all know that's too advance for tq to pull off... let's just move it back or shut it off lmao

my first suggestion
boycott db buying
Make New Char's Here
Old 09-17-2011, 15:44   #13
Irratation
Mind's Eye

after all these months it's still there and to make things worse it's taking over 3 hours to even log in

my first suggestion
boycott db buying
Make New Char's Here
Old 09-19-2011, 15:52   #14
Rezz

Rezz has a reputation beyond reputeRezz has a reputation beyond reputeRezz has a reputation beyond reputeRezz has a reputation beyond reputeRezz has a reputation beyond reputeRezz has a reputation beyond reputeRezz has a reputation beyond reputeRezz has a reputation beyond reputeRezz has a reputation beyond reputeRezz has a reputation beyond reputeRezz has a reputation beyond repute
signed.

None of that info is useful at all

Rezz - Arch-Arch-Arch-Nin-War-Arch-Monk-Monk-Monk - 130 - 133 - 137
301 (306) BP (with Mentor)
Super +6 2-Soc Lvl 131Ears Perm P2 DS -3 dmg
Super +6 2-Soc Lvl 134 Necklace -3 dmg
Super +6 2-Soc Lvl 132 Beads -1 dmg (x2)
Super +6 2-Soc Lvl 67 Arch Coat Perm P2 DS -3 dmg
Super +6 2-Soc Lvl 129 Boots -3 dmg
Super +6 2-Soc Lvl 136 Ring -1 dmg
Super +6 2-Soc STG Fan -1 dmg
Super +7 2-Soc RGG Tower -1 dmg
Steed +6
Super +6 Riding Crop -1 dmg
Gourd -1 dmg
Rezz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-13-2012, 17:55   #15
Irratation
Mind's Eye

bump.. for gods sake move it back please

my first suggestion
boycott db buying
Make New Char's Here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: