Old 12-29-2015, 21:20   #16
guardiandraine
иσωнєяє ღ

guardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kachun View Post
The recent flash update has a regression that breaks all standalone flash applications on older windows versions, i believe 8 and newer are not affected.

The issue is specifically that you cannot even access the login screen, it may be white, or black or just a checkbox.

To fix it use the file TQ uploaded to the website, this reverts the Flash version to the previous one.

There is a completely different problem when you can get to the logn screen but login in fails with try again later at the logging into account server screen.

For this second problem you have to open a support ticket here https://account.99.com/common/index.aspx

To fix it use the file TQ uploaded to the website, this reverts the Flash version to the previous one. - What file specifically?

“Before you criticize someone,
you should walk a mile in their shoes.
That way when you criticize them,
you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”

"Sometimes its better to tell a little lie than to deliver a painful truth"

Just because I often go on that doesnt mean Im dead

if you wanted to rep me, kindly leave your name and not my name.. so that i can rep you back
guardiandraine is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2015, 00:44   #17
Kachun

Kachun is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by guardiandraine View Post
To fix it use the file TQ uploaded to the website, this reverts the Flash version to the previous one. - What file specifically?
http://www.mediafire.com/download/t1bnn9cy0en8bnn/LowerFlashPlayerVersion.rar
Kachun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2015, 07:49   #18
DIRTY~XII
KylinGem+9

DIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond repute
Guys just know that even after fixing the flash problem, you're probably just gonna run into the OTHER problem with login, so RIP false hopes.

Former Server/s: Server 3(2003-2016)>Scorpio(2016)>Honor(2016)>Kylin>Scentsword (18hr stay 2016)>Aquarius(2016)>Scorpio(2016)>TwilightDance (2017)>Kylin(2017)>Titan(2018)>Kylin(2019)

Current Server: ~Kylin~
Royal Guild Leader
Active: 2003-2020 (MAKE ME AN OFFER-PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY)
DIRTY~XII is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2015, 08:44   #19
guardiandraine
иσωнєяє ღ

guardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kachun View Post
http://www.mediafire.com/download/t1bnn9cy0en8bnn/LowerFlashPlayerVersion.rar
Nope, doesn't work. I'll guess I have to quit again with conquer pffft!

if you wanted to rep me, kindly leave your name and not my name.. so that i can rep you back
Old 12-30-2015, 12:16   #20
walid2325

walid2325 is on a distinguished road
Angry White screen while trying to log in into the game.

Nope, doesn't work. I'll guess I have to quit again with conquer pffft!
walid2325 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-31-2015, 04:06   #21
billyhopper

billyhopper has a reputation beyond reputebillyhopper has a reputation beyond reputebillyhopper has a reputation beyond reputebillyhopper has a reputation beyond reputebillyhopper has a reputation beyond reputebillyhopper has a reputation beyond reputebillyhopper has a reputation beyond reputebillyhopper has a reputation beyond reputebillyhopper has a reputation beyond reputebillyhopper has a reputation beyond reputebillyhopper has a reputation beyond repute
After the new patch.. the issue isn't solved for people with windows 10 64bit.
billyhopper is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-31-2015, 04:20   #22
Dreaya

Dreaya is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by billyhopper View Post
After the new patch.. the issue isn't solved for people with windows 10 64bit.

Wtf is wrong with tq. like seriously all events should be extended!

yesterday i had the double login issue. today i have the white client issue. There is no rollback for flash for me because ie contains it own flash and i cant bypass that.
Dreaya is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-31-2015, 05:07   #23
billyhopper

billyhopper has a reputation beyond reputebillyhopper has a reputation beyond reputebillyhopper has a reputation beyond reputebillyhopper has a reputation beyond reputebillyhopper has a reputation beyond reputebillyhopper has a reputation beyond reputebillyhopper has a reputation beyond reputebillyhopper has a reputation beyond reputebillyhopper has a reputation beyond reputebillyhopper has a reputation beyond reputebillyhopper has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreaya View Post
Wtf is wrong with tq. like seriously all events should be extended!

yesterday i had the double login issue. today i have the white client issue. There is no rollback for flash for me because ie contains it own flash and i cant bypass that.
On windows 10 and 8? , flash is integrated in internet explorer.
The problems are with the last windows update KB3132372. If you delete this windows update. You will be able to login. BUT you will get a terrible FPS.

Thats how TQ solve problems. Sell the goddamn company!!
billyhopper is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-31-2015, 14:55   #24
~Kronsell~

~Kronsell~ has a reputation beyond repute~Kronsell~ has a reputation beyond repute~Kronsell~ has a reputation beyond repute~Kronsell~ has a reputation beyond repute~Kronsell~ has a reputation beyond repute~Kronsell~ has a reputation beyond repute~Kronsell~ has a reputation beyond repute~Kronsell~ has a reputation beyond repute~Kronsell~ has a reputation beyond repute~Kronsell~ has a reputation beyond repute~Kronsell~ has a reputation beyond repute
Wow- typical

First time back to Conquer in a long time, and i get hit with a white screen issue nobody can fix :P
~Kronsell~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-31-2015, 17:00   #25
TaKaTi
Quitted

TaKaTi has a reputation beyond reputeTaKaTi has a reputation beyond reputeTaKaTi has a reputation beyond reputeTaKaTi has a reputation beyond reputeTaKaTi has a reputation beyond reputeTaKaTi has a reputation beyond reputeTaKaTi has a reputation beyond reputeTaKaTi has a reputation beyond reputeTaKaTi has a reputation beyond reputeTaKaTi has a reputation beyond reputeTaKaTi has a reputation beyond repute
Just another day in TQ paradise

Have the white screen as well, and just came home from being gone......... maybe its time to be gone from the game ....... permanently.....

and im still running win 7, not even on 10 yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamono View Post
Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn. *turns around stoicly* =|

Mamo was here! ^ô.ô^ (keke<3)
TaKaTi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-31-2015, 17:51   #26
Irratation
Mind's Eye

Irratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Irratation
I love how their "fix" doesn't work...

my first suggestion
boycott db buying
Make New Char's Here
Irratation is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-31-2015, 21:28   #27
TaKaTi
Quitted

TaKaTi has a reputation beyond reputeTaKaTi has a reputation beyond reputeTaKaTi has a reputation beyond reputeTaKaTi has a reputation beyond reputeTaKaTi has a reputation beyond reputeTaKaTi has a reputation beyond reputeTaKaTi has a reputation beyond reputeTaKaTi has a reputation beyond reputeTaKaTi has a reputation beyond reputeTaKaTi has a reputation beyond reputeTaKaTi has a reputation beyond repute
and just decided to check my flash, im not even up to the latest version of it. So why is stepping back a version going to do, im already there lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamono View Post
Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn. *turns around stoicly* =|

Mamo was here! ^ô.ô^ (keke<3)
TaKaTi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-31-2015, 22:59   #28
Izan Specter

Izan Specter is on a distinguished road
It was only a matter of time before TQ's incompetence and stupidity lead to a wide scale problem forcing many players out of CO. I have to say, no matter what I've done in the course of the past three days... Nothing has worked. I'm still trying to work to fix this on my end if the flash issue IS on my end. But apparently a login issue is a big problem too.

I'm really glad I didn't end up buying a bulk pack, because barely a day before all this, I heavily considered it. Now I'm considering quitting completely and going back to Cabal Online.
Old 01-01-2016, 08:57   #29
guardiandraine
иσωнєяє ღ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izan Specter View Post
It was only a matter of time before TQ's incompetence and stupidity lead to a wide scale problem forcing many players out of CO. I have to say, no matter what I've done in the course of the past three days... Nothing has worked. I'm still trying to work to fix this on my end if the flash issue IS on my end. But apparently a login issue is a big problem too.

I'm really glad I didn't end up buying a bulk pack, because barely a day before all this, I heavily considered it. Now I'm considering quitting completely and going back to Cabal Online.

True, Why would they put up such updates without considering the fact that a lot of players might be at risk, or do they even tried the patch of each windows version? I have uninstalled and download new co, because they said it'll fix if you reinstall the game but poorly nothing happens. That white screen still popped out and my flash player isn't up to date so there's no reason should be hindrance on that. I'm running window's 7 32bit. Like, seriously TQ get a gripped on your game, now I'll literally quit when I was about to give myself a little present on new years eve by buying a bulk pack. *pffft*

Old 01-01-2016, 09:33   #30
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
Disappointed. Had been away from the game for almost a year. Played briefly a couple of times, thought things had changed, and it would be worth investing a bit again. Then this white screen, which doesn't get sorted out when it's supposed to.

No chance of logging on = no chance of spending money on the game.

Happy new year, everyone! Lol.

[Edit] By the way I did try the "work-around" but it doesn't work for me. Presumably that's because I'm running Windows 8. [/Edit]

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Last edited by Weatherwax; 01-01-2016 at 17:38.
Weatherwax is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: