Old 12-26-2010, 12:50   #46
smukkemartin
Banned

smukkemartin has a reputation beyond reputesmukkemartin has a reputation beyond reputesmukkemartin has a reputation beyond reputesmukkemartin has a reputation beyond reputesmukkemartin has a reputation beyond reputesmukkemartin has a reputation beyond reputesmukkemartin has a reputation beyond reputesmukkemartin has a reputation beyond reputesmukkemartin has a reputation beyond reputesmukkemartin has a reputation beyond reputesmukkemartin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LinkV2 View Post
Same stupid **** happening here

Firekiss recording more people then me as usual, sora being an idiot with his head stuck in his ass and too many Dannish *****s.

Im just pointing out the obvious.
Go back to that other game that you fail at too, please.. MW2 or whatever.
If not, the least you can do here is to tell us stories about how you get raped in that game too and ragequit everytime someone kills you.
smukkemartin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-26-2010, 13:13   #47
Firekiss
Frenchy

Firekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Firekiss recording more people then me as usual
Since i frapsed 2 people in 2 month, i don't think this is true, but as dilbo said :
Quote:
Originally Posted by smukkemartin View Post
If not, the least you can do here is to tell us stories about how you get raped in that game too and ragequit everytime someone kills you.
Ty

Quote:
Yeah, using shortcut keys to switch weapons actually has/had the same effect as switching between alt/main gear. However, once you had used whatever weapon/item in your hotkey bar, it would disappear -> you couldn't do it continuously.
Well if it had the same effect, i guess i was wrong
***1120;
***1120;
***3232;_***3232;
***1120;
<::| Vindictus |::>

Last edited by Firekiss; 12-26-2010 at 13:15.
Firekiss is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-26-2010, 13:32   #48
(S)mash

(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Firekiss recording more people then me as usual, sora being an idiot with his head stuck in his ass and too many Dannish *****s.

no you.
Old 12-26-2010, 15:45   #49
Ahmed.k?
Banned

Ahmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firekiss View Post
I never saw any other archer doing that, xanatos tried for a while and saw how it was (seeing Belon) and stopped.
And before (before alt equip), i never saw those effects when you changed your weps, tried to do it in jail now but now you can't (apperently, you can't put weps on shortcuts O_o).
If there was the same effect before i guess i was wrong, but i don't remember it...

Do anyone except ahmed remembers if there was the same effect as now when you changed your weps using shortcuts ?

I never said that... but eh i can write like that too!! lol
Seriously? You think xanatoos would buy +6 2 socs to scatter people for 200? that doesn't make any sense. I actually saw Bilon and xanatos fighting each other in pka using the same pvp style and it was fun to watch lol.

Quote:
Yeah, using shortcut keys to switch weapons actually has/had the same effect as switching between alt/main gear. However, once you had used whatever weapon/item in your hotkey bar, it would disappear -> you couldn't do it continuously.
Well true, but you could easily put the same item on more than 1 hotkey. Number would be limited but still.

Last edited by Ahmed.k?; 12-26-2010 at 17:39.
Ahmed.k? is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-26-2010, 16:45   #50
Sora77
Banned

Sora77 has a reputation beyond reputeSora77 has a reputation beyond reputeSora77 has a reputation beyond reputeSora77 has a reputation beyond reputeSora77 has a reputation beyond reputeSora77 has a reputation beyond reputeSora77 has a reputation beyond reputeSora77 has a reputation beyond reputeSora77 has a reputation beyond reputeSora77 has a reputation beyond reputeSora77 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Lol you really are obsessed with me. Every single post is Danny/Sora this Danny/Sora that, seriously dude get a life LOL.
Sora77 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-27-2010, 01:13   #51
lolen

lolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond repute
Reminds me not to switch EQ when there's ppl around.
Level: 130-130-136
Build: Water - War - Troj

Roxas~ Speaks to Bob~: nice bot mark
lolen is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-28-2010, 11:37   #52
LinkV2
Banned

LinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by (S)mash View Post
Players shouldn't be allowed to judge videos. Players shouldn't be in charge of sending other players to botjail. Being right 50% of the time isn't good enough. TQ should police its own ****ty game.

ty, bb.
Cheap TQ service, never changes.
Quote:
Meng you ragequit? Thats all I remember because when I played and exposed your botting you were gone for 2/3 weeks

Not being released out of botjail made you emo for 1 week or more then you came back. I'm just saying what Dannish people are know for, obsessed mature mentally retarded fanboys
Quote:
Since i frapsed 2 people in 2 month, i don't think this is true, but as dilbo said :
Nice lie, just as I told dilbo. Don't hate the people who are above you guys teabagging the **** out of you all
Quote:
Originally Posted by (S)mash View Post
no you.
Love you too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sora77 View Post
Lol you really are obsessed with me. Every single post is Danny/Sora this Danny/Sora that, seriously dude get a life LOL.
You sir are a dumbass.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolen View Post
Reminds me not to switch EQ when there's ppl around.
Lame.

Btw Im curious, Marky switched sides and he still has the 2 maps in tc Rich keep your nose out of his ass and don't reply to this cause i say so

Ooh yeah I also lol'd at seeing danny being married to masterant and is illusion now allied to IS? lol
LinkV2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-28-2010, 11:42   #53
smukkemartin
Banned

smukkemartin has a reputation beyond reputesmukkemartin has a reputation beyond reputesmukkemartin has a reputation beyond reputesmukkemartin has a reputation beyond reputesmukkemartin has a reputation beyond reputesmukkemartin has a reputation beyond reputesmukkemartin has a reputation beyond reputesmukkemartin has a reputation beyond reputesmukkemartin has a reputation beyond reputesmukkemartin has a reputation beyond reputesmukkemartin has a reputation beyond repute
Wall of retardedness. Too poor English. Can't read it. Sorry
smukkemartin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-28-2010, 11:51   #54
Firekiss
Frenchy

Firekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond repute
Suckest fber, aimbot, retart, co is lame, i quit, i come back, i quit again, and i-quit-co-but-i-always-come-back-to-co's-forum-cauz-i-am-so-pathetic-and-ydyot
***1120;
***1120;
***3232;_***3232;
***1120;
<::| Vindictus |::>

Firekiss is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2010, 05:47   #55
LinkV2
Banned

LinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Wall of retardedness. Too poor English. Can't read it. Sorry
Lol your sentence is explaining enough about your poor English and mentally retardness
Quote:
Suckest fber, aimbot, retart, co is lame, i quit, i come back, i quit again, and i-quit-co-but-i-always-come-back-to-co's-forum-cauz-i-am-so-pathetic-and-ydyot
Uhmmm why does it matter if someone doesn't play the game that often and uses the forum still
LinkV2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: