Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2010, 07:23   #151
kdevil_14
Banned

kdevil_14 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil_14 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil_14 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil_14 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil_14 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil_14 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil_14 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil_14 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil_14 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil_14 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil_14 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrophobia View Post
I've said everything I can say, done all I could do to let people know I don't cheat. People always going to think otherwise. Especially people who can't keep up.

I don't know any other way to play the game. I'm not going to suck at it on purpose to make others feel better. If playing the fairly get you bot-jail then I forecast any future account of mine will be bot-jail. Bot-jail all my accounts and I'll leave the game. So hypocrites, get to working.

I'm just worried for all the other legits players who will end up in bot-jail. All your enemies and haters will spam ignorant gms and vidsters and they will bot-jail you. Then a wave of equally ignorants fools will rally behind the gms like maggots on roadkill and believe it in their hearts that they know what they are talking about.

This will be my last post on bull****
lol at how when i got banned everyone laughed and didnt care if it was right or wrong. now you get botjailed and the *****ing begins.

get at you
Old 06-19-2010, 07:43   #152
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdevil_14 View Post
lol at how when i got banned everyone laughed and didnt care if it was right or wrong. now you get botjailed and the *****ing begins.

get at you
a question, were u instantly banned for that video only? or had you been botjailed for 3 times n got tqd at the 4th?
Old 06-19-2010, 07:53   #153
kdevil_14
Banned

kdevil_14 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil_14 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil_14 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil_14 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil_14 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil_14 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil_14 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil_14 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil_14 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil_14 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil_14 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
a question, were u instantly banned for that video only? or had you been botjailed for 3 times n got tqd at the 4th?
Was botjailed a few times by TQ's buggy bot detector. i was let out for free. Eveliyn said i got botjailed 8 times and "enough is enough" i lol'd. she demanded 400$ to get unbanned. i said my indian **** up your hispanic ass.
heres what i got banned for http://blip.tv/file/339663. this is before they messed up fb by nerfing the range by 1 coordinate.
Old 06-19-2010, 09:18   #154
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

get at you
I wonder why they laughed :3
Old 06-19-2010, 13:31   #155
MarcosFtw
Owned k?

MarcosFtw has a reputation beyond reputeMarcosFtw has a reputation beyond reputeMarcosFtw has a reputation beyond reputeMarcosFtw has a reputation beyond reputeMarcosFtw has a reputation beyond reputeMarcosFtw has a reputation beyond reputeMarcosFtw has a reputation beyond reputeMarcosFtw has a reputation beyond reputeMarcosFtw has a reputation beyond reputeMarcosFtw has a reputation beyond reputeMarcosFtw has a reputation beyond repute
you raff you ruse.

Smirnoff speaks~to~***seoo***:
cool story, bro

Private Server ftw.

Anyways, I quit.
Playing League of Legends.
Old 06-19-2010, 20:24   #156
kdevil_14
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~panda~* View Post
I wonder why they laughed :3
cause you know, gms + bulkers = good friends = ban anyone.
Old 06-20-2010, 04:47   #157
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcosFtw View Post
you raff you ruse.
viado <3 ;3 com xfir i miss talk u =[

Quote:
cause you know, gms + bulkers = good friends = ban anyone.
tq spits on everyone, including bulkers ;c maybe back then yes but now no :0
Old 06-20-2010, 09:37   #158
Recost3
Superbowl!

Recost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond repute
Karan I have Indian neighbors and when they have their door open the entire building reeks of curry.

Do you eat curry a lot? **** stinks. And those neighbors are weird as ****, sometimes they let their kids run around naked, and the kids yell like they're being raped and beat on the rafters and make it hard to sleep -.-" And one time the man of the house walked outside with no pants or underwear on, I rinsed my eyes out after =<
I have the power of possession in my hands
Becoming stronger every step that I take
I will destroy what has done this to me
Human scum will abide by my words
This planet is doomed, this planet is doomed.
Old 06-20-2010, 14:02   #159
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
/request close please.

purpose attained - proving zero's idiocy as he was trying to be the smartest of his family. ^_^
Old 06-20-2010, 14:16   #160
kwimmiej
Dutchess

kwimmiej has a reputation beyond reputekwimmiej has a reputation beyond reputekwimmiej has a reputation beyond reputekwimmiej has a reputation beyond reputekwimmiej has a reputation beyond reputekwimmiej has a reputation beyond reputekwimmiej has a reputation beyond reputekwimmiej has a reputation beyond reputekwimmiej has a reputation beyond reputekwimmiej has a reputation beyond reputekwimmiej has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Recost3 View Post
Karan I have Indian neighbors and when they have their door open the entire building reeks of curry.

Do you eat curry a lot? **** stinks. And those neighbors are weird as ****, sometimes they let their kids run around naked, and the kids yell like they're being raped and beat on the rafters and make it hard to sleep -.-" And one time the man of the house walked outside with no pants or underwear on, I rinsed my eyes out after =<

Lmfao. Thats nasty n I feel for you but still, I giggled xD

Kimmiej [109] Water-Water-Water Quit

~wind~ [130] Water-Trojan Quit

I'm not arrogant..
I'm just superior to you
Old 06-21-2010, 07:21   #161
Recost3
Superbowl!

Recost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwimmiej View Post
Lmfao. Thats nasty n I feel for you but still, I giggled xD

After those people I don't want Indian neighbors anymore
I have the power of possession in my hands
Becoming stronger every step that I take
I will destroy what has done this to me
Human scum will abide by my words
This planet is doomed, this planet is doomed.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: