Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-08-2010, 12:54   #31
>LINK<!!
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Black Ops
Posts: 8,596
>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed.k? View Post
bob is a water ? hahahahahahhaha

if he was trying to get through with water taoists, you wouldnt have won the gw that day.
Your side wins GW with hax?
>LINK<!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-08-2010, 13:36   #32
Ahmed.k?
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Egypt ^^
Posts: 2,727
Ahmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by >LINK<!! View Post
Your side wins GW with hax?
no its just that our enemies cant work it out right lmfao
Ahmed.k? is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-08-2010, 13:40   #33
(S)mash
Registered User
 
(S)mash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,252
(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by inocThao View Post
whososeriousrosssssssss
Quote:
Originally Posted by >LINK<!! View Post
Lmfao xD
Yeah, lmao, they all got release for free due to wrongful botjail. What r u guys on about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed.k? View Post
bob is a water ? hahahahahahhaha

if he was trying to get through with water taoists, you wouldnt have won the gw that day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by >LINK<!! View Post
Your side wins GW with hax?
You misunderstood
__________________
Server: Royalty_EU
(S)mash is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-08-2010, 13:46   #34
>LINK<!!
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Black Ops
Posts: 8,596
>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed.k? View Post
no its just that our enemies cant work it out right lmfao
But you said something els Btw look at the vid, me by myself doing some pownage

Anyways yeah... Im guildless and I gave you a free moss... Be grateful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by (S)mash View Post
Yeah, lmao, they all got release for free due to wrongful botjail. What r u guys on about




You misunderstood
Lol I did see the vids of ross... only thing I saw was people using fb/ss >.< aim or not? idc anyways.

But meng! I r hitting you 2/3k D: Thats very unfair
>LINK<!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-08-2010, 13:52   #35
Ahmed.k?
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Egypt ^^
Posts: 2,727
Ahmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by >LINK<!! View Post
But you said something els Btw look at the vid, me by myself doing some pownage

Anyways yeah... Im guildless and I gave you a free moss... Be grateful!



Lol I did see the vids of ross... only thing I saw was people using fb/ss >.< aim or not? idc anyways.

But meng! I r hitting you 2/3k D: Thats very unfair
what vid? bob's vid? i almost seen the walljump for less than 1 sec, let alone your pwnage newb lol

ross doesnt aim, or at leasst it didnt seem like it, maybe he is aiming if he doesnt got -100 ping? dunno and idc

bob's video aint enough imo altho we seen the char alrdy inside the castle..but the b~..could have been anyone else. whatever he alrdy admitted it lol

ty for the moss men, we gottah 2nd rb asap! =o
Ahmed.k? is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-08-2010, 13:54   #36
(S)mash
Registered User
 
(S)mash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,252
(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by >LINK<!! View Post
But meng! I r hitting you 2/3k D: Thats very unfair
nu-uh. I r hit u for 1's prolly! That unfair!
__________________
Server: Royalty_EU
(S)mash is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-08-2010, 14:11   #37
>LINK<!!
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Black Ops
Posts: 8,596
>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed.k? View Post
what vid? bob's vid? i almost seen the walljump for less than 1 sec, let alone your pwnage newb lol

ross doesnt aim, or at leasst it didnt seem like it, maybe he is aiming if he doesnt got -100 ping? dunno and idc

bob's video aint enough imo altho we seen the char alrdy inside the castle..but the b~..could have been anyone else. whatever he alrdy admitted it lol

ty for the moss men, we gottah 2nd rb asap! =o
Was talking about my gw vid >.> One man army! Idk about ross and idc, played vs that other guy baetuizma or smtg and he is decent at hercing. And he dislikes me cause I made him go to botjail.
Quote:
Originally Posted by (S)mash View Post
nu-uh. I r hit u for 1's prolly! That unfair!
Phisical you hitme for 1's prolly but with zap you do like ZOMG! I die Your zap > my phisical for sure.
>LINK<!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-08-2010, 14:16   #38
AnonymousYEAH
aka Johan
 
AnonymousYEAH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Sweden
Posts: 549
AnonymousYEAH has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymousYEAH has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymousYEAH has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymousYEAH has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymousYEAH has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymousYEAH has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymousYEAH has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymousYEAH has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymousYEAH has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymousYEAH has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymousYEAH has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to AnonymousYEAH
Pot much?
__________________
Royalty EU
130-130-132 - DrinkYourMilk - Ninja/Warrior/Water

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolen View Post
Arite I'll go show her collateral damage
AnonymousYEAH is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:22.