View Poll Results: what do you think?
yes its good 4 100.00%
no i dislike this 0 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-13-2017, 21:33   #1
rzbli12345
Australian

rzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond repute
mine cave revamp + class 6 housing change

so first things first mine caves are a dead feature since no real benefit to doing it so lets just change it entirely here is my suggestion

first things first that would allow it all to happen
new worker subclass and pickaxe slot in equipment

subclass level cost an bonuses-
level 1 (20 iron ore and 10 copper ore) - makes your pickaxe refined and able to get higher rate of copper ore
level 2 (500 study points) makes your pickaxe unique and able to get silver ore
level 3 (1500 study points) makes your pickaxe elite and able to get gold ore
level 4 (2500 study points) makes your pickaxe super and able to get gold ore
level 5 (3500 study points) makes your pickaxe sacred and able to get sapphires and ruby's
level 6 (4500 study points) makes your pickaxe legend and able to get diamonds
level 7 (5500) study points) makes your pickaxe legend 1 socket and higher rate of diamonds
level 8 (7500 study points) makes your pickaxe second socket and the ability to activate a mining sheild for 20 minutes once per hour(unable to lose your stones while mining)
level 9 (10,000 study points) the ability to activate a private mine in your class 6 house

pickaxe equipment slot-
this is like any other equipment slot except it cant be unequipped detained or traded its a permanent item that sits there when you activate the worker sublcass

how to upgrade your pickaxe?
simply level up your subclass and you will have the pickaxe upgraded

how to get gems for the pickaxe?
this is where it gets a bit tricky youll have to mine 50 rubys and 50 sapphires to make a "Seed stone"
(once socketed into your pickaxe will allow you to have a chance to instead of farm and ore convert the ore into a seed for a class 6 house which you can put into your house farm or sell it)

the second gem will take 100 diamonds to turn into a "Seeker Stone"
what this will do is give you a chance in mining the following
1.meteor
2.dragon blood stone 8 create a dragonball B
3.super dragon blood stone 8 will create a dragonball unbound
4.+1 fragment - 10 will create a +1 stone bound
5.super +1 fragment 10 will create an unbound +1 stone
6.twilight star stone
7.frozen chi stone 10 will create a frozen chi pill

all ranks of the pickaxe would be able to find miniture versions of the stones above but less frequently depending on the quality of your pickaxe
the things that will always be available no matter what quality is

1.basic ores
2.gems
3.refined gems
4.super gems
5.meteors

rock golem revamp -
these monsters are pretty much gone which is sad but its simple
every kill with a pickaxe on these can have a chance in dropping 5 ores to the ground

there will be occasional boss rock golems which can earn you higher tier ores in the mail (like the new map for participating you still get a reward)

Worker sash-
this is a inventory for your ores and gems earned by mining this doesnt include the fragments to create +1 dragonballs or chi scraps its for the ores

it is upgradable size using either ores or CPS (or cps B) and can be accessed by an icon in your inventory next to the normal sash icon

class 6 house changes and benefits-
this will allow players to farm for there seeds properly and be able to earn there seeds

you will be able to unlock your own minecave if you max the subclass and donate class 6 house packs or diamond ores (or cps)

Minecave Pk Rules -
if you are killed in minecave you WILL drop up to 5 ores from your sash so be careful!
red names can drop up to 10
black names can drop up to 15
(normal item detaining rules will also apply)

these ore dropping from your worker sash wont apply outside of minecaves so it wont effect pvp and cause ores to be dropping all over the place

i hope this idea is a possibility in reviving mining making its well... not less boring besides the possible boss fights and monsters being kills maybe even bring mine pking a thing again but most of all i beleive even though mining is boring we should still find it rewarding and have the ability to actually earn stuff we will use
and also make class 6 house more worth it

please comment and put your input on it and please dont complain about the time it would take to get things done this isnt meant to be a way to get you +12 over night its a long term feature that adds to the game and possibilities of personal growth

Server : Mercury/Saturn
Guild : Graveyard (Manager)

i miss the old days of conquer...no not the days before bp nono not days before new classes just when it wasnt Poker online
rzbli12345 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-14-2017, 21:01   #2
trunks006
ZAINIE PIE

trunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to trunks006
actually not a terrible idea

[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what colour is your nipples?[21:54]
[Friend]Taggerung speaks to Taunt: wow.[21:55]
[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what u got saggy ones[21:55]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Next thing you know, you're driving out to a remote site with a dead hooker in the boot of your car, a tourniquet still wrapped around your left arm and a shotgun with only one cartridge on the front seat.
trunks006 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-15-2017, 01:17   #3
rzbli12345
Australian

rzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by trunks006 View Post
actually not a terrible idea
yeah gotta admit not many people tend to like ideas that require time and effort to put into getting it better and so on but i personally thing even just making mine caves not a dead feature will slowly progress conquer to have more reason to get out of twin city

i miss the old days of conquer...no not the days before bp nono not days before new classes just when it wasnt Poker online
Old 06-15-2017, 09:30   #4
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rzbli12345 View Post
yeah gotta admit not many people tend to like ideas that require time and effort to put into getting it better and so on but i personally thing even just making mine caves not a dead feature will slowly progress conquer to have more reason to get out of twin city
Could I petition you that instead of study points, and making this a "subclass" we make this into a life skill and the only way to reach higher ranks are to mine a certain amount of ores that way it truly does take time instead of first, people buying level 1 with 800 study points and then the rest they upgrade with study points. It really doesn't take much effort especially for currently players who have already maxed out their subclasses.

Other than that I think it's an awesome idea I just see no real challenge and that way people who put in the effort reap the benefits. And by mine I don't mean just buying ores from someone else I mean to progress levels the system will detect you had mined x out of x type of ores like when you kill monsters it'll track it that way.

I just believe if we start on this life skill path we add more depth to the game and more to feel accomplished of rather than just dumping study points which you get from no work whatsoever into it.

The Wikia. I did mindless hours of work on this, but it will no longer be updated. If anyone takes over most pages are unlocked and can be updated. For those that aren't if you see anything that needs updated send me a message and I'll do so at my convenience. Thank you! Conquer Online Wikia

Last edited by Returning; 06-15-2017 at 09:34.
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2017, 09:53   #5
rzbli12345
Australian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
Could I petition you that instead of study points, and making this a "subclass" we make this into a life skill and the only way to reach higher ranks are to mine a certain amount of ores that way it truly does take time instead of first, people buying level 1 with 800 study points and then the rest they upgrade with study points. It really doesn't take much effort especially for currently players who have already maxed out their subclasses.

Other than that I think it's an awesome idea I just see no real challenge and that way people who put in the effort reap the benefits. And by mine I don't mean just buying ores from someone else I mean to progress levels the system will detect you had mined x out of x type of ores like when you kill monsters it'll track it that way.

I just believe if we start on this life skill path we add more depth to the game and more to feel accomplished of rather than just dumping study points which you get from no work whatsoever into it.
see this is actually what i was considering originally but it would be a pain for tq to implement ontop of the already functioning study system and subclasses need some love instead of just being stats

so if they were to add this into it id be very glad but i personally like this way better since its less spam the study points and more to the point

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: