Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 64 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-12-2011, 13:20   #751
WTFizzle
BAMF

WTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob the Builder View Post
^ gratzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Thank youuu <3
WTFizzle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-13-2011, 01:10   #752
WTFizzle
BAMF

WTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond repute
-Tired. 4AM. Sleep nao... I feel several bruises on my body and one on the side of my boob, IT HURTZZ! D: Had lots of fun though, it will just suck waking up in the morning.
Old 06-13-2011, 01:18   #753
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

Paper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond repute
I will fall asleep anytime between the next hour and the hour after that. I tend to fall asleep, not sleep.
Paper~DeidaraZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-13-2011, 01:30   #754
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
Woke up
Ate
Internet
Helped little brother with Math
Internet
Thinking of watching Salt
Bob the Builder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-13-2011, 02:55   #755
mwah
hell yeah

mwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob the Builder View Post
Woke up
Ate
Internet
Helped little brother with Math
Internet
Thinking of watching Salt
you mean NaCl crystals or the movie? regardless, watching either will be boring.
mwah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-13-2011, 02:58   #756
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwah View Post
you mean NaCl crystals or the movie? regardless, watching either will be boring.
NaCl 4lyf.
I'm going to watch the movie after I finish reading and correcting this terribly done letter for my mom's friend. 7 pages..
Old 06-13-2011, 09:28   #757
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Day did not go as planned
Sister broke the lens out of my glasses, which broke off the stringy part at the bottom
Was so full of rage I went to sleep
Woke up
Had tea
Got glasses fixed
Bought new books
Still need to do thing for my mom's friend. SIGH.
Old 06-13-2011, 12:17   #758
Wayne Brady :(
Gentleman

Wayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond repute
Just watched the human centipede since you guys were discussing it, it was nasty and all characters in it were stupid as ****, there were like dozens of situations in where they could've easily & successfully escaped even before the operations.
Old 06-13-2011, 12:22   #759
WTFizzle
BAMF

^ it was hilarious tbh.
Old 06-13-2011, 12:33   #760
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Brady :( View Post
Just watched the human centipede since you guys were discussing it, it was nasty and all characters in it were stupid as ****, there were like dozens of situations in where they could've easily & successfully escaped even before the operations.
Didn't even bother watching it, read about it on wiki and figured it's just disgusting, not scary. Also saw a few parts on youtube, X_X poor ppl. The dude in the front had it way better than the other 2 girls. Also, why does the one in the middle suffer the most when the one in the back has to eat a double-digested poop? X_X
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-13-2011, 13:04   #761
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

Paper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond repute
Today I watched SAW VII.
lol Hoffman got troll'd
Paper~DeidaraZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-13-2011, 17:18   #762
WTFizzle
BAMF

-Going to help dad work on his car. :3
Old 06-13-2011, 17:19   #763
Jaxx..
Banned

Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper~DeidaraZ View Post
Today I watched SAW VII.
lol Hoffman got troll'd
yessume
Jaxx.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-13-2011, 17:44   #764
Wayne Brady :(
Gentleman

Wayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFizzle View Post
-Going to help dad work on his car. :3
Quote:
"help dad"
Quote:
work on his "car"
sorry, I'm sleepy.
Old 06-13-2011, 17:45   #765
WTFizzle
BAMF

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne brady :( View Post
sorry, i'm sleepy.
o.o wow!!!!!!!!11111

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: