Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 64 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-29-2011, 02:40   #151
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud~ View Post
shahed follows the panda´sm.

allyourbasearebelongtopanda
All hail.

I'll have to sacrifice a prullenbak next month, to keep you happy.
Bob the Builder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2011, 03:05   #152
Jaxx..
Banned

Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob the Builder View Post
Whoa, totally missed this post last night.
Damn you skimming, you have failed me.

I used to, but since giving up on Islam, I no longer do it for religious reasons.

I do still fast, I fasted last ramadan, but that was really just to prove to myself that I still have some self control, something which most of the time I believe I lack.
What do you mean you gave up on islam?

( WATCHING the royal wedding :3 )
Jaxx.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2011, 03:10   #153
ProEgy♥
Banned

ProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx.. View Post
Wow, you are more stupid than I expected. lol

Everyone has the right to be stupid but you just abuse this right, man.
ProEgy♥ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2011, 03:12   #154
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

( WATCHING the royal wedding :3 )
As in, no longer practice, believe in, etc etc.

Also, me too. So much singing man.
Old 04-29-2011, 03:13   #155
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

Paper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond repute
so after elizabeth dies, who's next?
Paper~DeidaraZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2011, 03:24   #156
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Priest guy who was reading them their vows had a wonderful voice. I said he should do voice overs in movies. Everyone agreed.
Old 04-29-2011, 03:24   #157
Jaxx..
Banned

Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
As in, no longer practice, believe in, etc etc.

Also, me too. So much singing man.
Why did you give up your faith in Allah ?

EDIT: That matey is kates young brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper~DeidaraZ View Post
I believe Charles is with his ***** wife.
Old 04-29-2011, 03:33   #158
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Quote:
Why did you give up your faith in Allah ?

EDIT: That matey is kates young brother

I believe Charles is with his ***** wife.
'cause I didn't believe in that stuff anymore?

Not that guy, the guy with the big hat thing that held their hands together and read their vows to them.
Old 04-29-2011, 03:36   #159
WTFizzle
BAMF

WTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond repute
-Cleanse face
-Wearing all black for Senior Black Out
-Leaving to school early. I got so many "appointments"
-Nailz. Hurr. Makeupz.
-Meet up, photos, etc.
-Eat. Yay expensive French food I don't know I'll even like.
-PROM.

Work at 7AM tomorrow.
O****. :P
WTFizzle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2011, 03:39   #160
Jaxx..
Banned

Quote:
'cause I didn't believe in that stuff anymore?

Not that guy, the guy with the big hat thing that held their hands together and read their vows to them.
Thats archbishop of Canterbury.

I want to know WHY you gave up on Allah.

Did you wake up and think.."Theres no evidence for this person" or " Why does he let millions suffer like this ?"

This bald guy wont stfu.
Old 04-29-2011, 03:51   #161
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Quote:
Thats archbishop of Canterbury.

I want to know WHY you gave up on Allah.

Did you wake up and think.."Theres no evidence for this person" or " Why does he let millions suffer like this ?"

This bald guy wont stfu.
Yeah, he should go into the voice over business.

Oh, mah bad. Dunno really. Just never been something I actually believed in a whole lot.
Some omnipotent being that sees and hears everything, all your thoughts etc etc? Just not something I find possible. Also, all the bull**** rules surrounding Islam (as well as other religions) and such.

Lol, turned that **** off. After the vows I was like "meh".
Old 04-29-2011, 04:07   #162
Jaxx..
Banned

Quote:

Oh, mah bad. Dunno really. Just never been something I actually believed in a whole lot.
Some omnipotent being that sees and hears everything, all your thoughts etc etc? Just not something I find possible. Also, all the bull**** rules surrounding Islam (as well as other religions) and such.

Well I am glad you saw the 'light' and was able to break free of the virus called "religion".

You said there was bull**** rules about Islam, can you explain? What did you dislike and not agree with ??

The couple are now walking out , hoping someone trips.
Old 04-29-2011, 04:12   #163
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

I watched a bit of the wedding on TV but mostly for the music and now it's still on but i don't want to watch.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2011, 04:16   #164
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Quote:
Well I am glad you saw the 'light' and was able to break free of the virus called "religion".

You said there was bull**** rules about Islam, can you explain? What did you dislike and not agree with ??

The couple are now walking out , hoping someone trips.
Rules that really are kind of "stupid", at least to me. I mean I get that they're there for a reason, but they're so pointless and annoying.
Uh, not eating pork. Girls having to cover their hair. All their bull**** rules about marriage, divorce, etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
I watched a bit of the wedding on TV but mostly for the music and now it's still on but i don't want to watch.
I just wanted to see the "I do" part. It was cute.
Old 04-29-2011, 04:19   #165
SwichB1ade
20% Cooler

SwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper~DeidaraZ View Post
I believe it is Prince Charles.
Gonna put White Christmas up my nose

I ain't no weatherman - don't know if it's gonna rain
'Cause I'm a rock 'n roll clown, do a lot of cocaine
One of these days they're gonna take me away
'Cause I'm Dr. Rockso, and I do cocaine
SwichB1ade is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: