Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 64 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-20-2011, 18:25   #1501
Jaxx..
Banned

Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
*toot* *toot* mutha ****er
Jaxx.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2011, 18:30   #1502
mwah
hell yeah

mwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx.. View Post
*toot* *toot* mutha ****er
That picture provides a good explanation for the majority or your posts:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx. View Post
Then mother came hope spent 2 mins trying to find where my voice was coming from, I have a big house, am rich and gave me a icecream.

Although, it does provide some complications on how you managed to run over daywalker's dog in that -.-
mwah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2011, 18:55   #1503
Jaxx..
Banned

Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwah View Post

Although, it does provide some complications on how you managed to run over daywalker's dog in that -.-
Well my batteries were fully charged and the dog was heavily sleep from all the action it had last night with its master.

The hard part is building enough speed to hit the dog and to successfully get on top of it ( no homo ) and after that you let the weight of truck do the rest. It took a mere minutes to squeeze the life out of the dog.

However the dogs carcass did get caught in my rear wheels which led to me dragging the dog several meters before I realized. It was the smell which caught my action.

Ever scraped dog flesh from your truck before? Its a damn *****.

Every day I drive down that lane waiting for his new dog to make the same mistake the previous one did.

TOOT TOOT MUTHER ****ER.
Jaxx.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2011, 20:02   #1504
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
just had some ****ing delicious sausages.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2011, 21:26   #1505
SwichB1ade
20% Cooler

SwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond repute
I was playing tf2 and a guy started playing an audio tape of a sex story about sonic and tails over the mic. I am sure Deidraz knows what I am talking about.

Edit: I went on again just now and a person was playing a sex story about smurfs.
Gonna put White Christmas up my nose

I ain't no weatherman - don't know if it's gonna rain
'Cause I'm a rock 'n roll clown, do a lot of cocaine
One of these days they're gonna take me away
'Cause I'm Dr. Rockso, and I do cocaine

Last edited by SwichB1ade; 07-20-2011 at 22:30.
SwichB1ade is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2011, 22:51   #1506
mwah
hell yeah

mwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx.. View Post
Well my batteries were fully charged and the dog was heavily sleep from all the action it had last night with its master.

The hard part is building enough speed to hit the dog and to successfully get on top of it ( no homo ) and after that you let the weight of truck do the rest. It took a mere minutes to squeeze the life out of the dog.

However the dogs carcass did get caught in my rear wheels which led to me dragging the dog several meters before I realized. It was the smell which caught my action.

Ever scraped dog flesh from your truck before? Its a damn *****.

Every day I drive down that lane waiting for his new dog to make the same mistake the previous one did.

TOOT TOOT MUTHER ****ER.
How horrible. You probably had to reverse over it, just to make sure you finished the job
And you probably have to get mummy to buy you a new baby car to drive around in...

"Its a damn *****." Such a pun probably wasn't intended- you're no good at those, nevertheless, the unintended pun was damn hilarious (:
mwah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2011, 23:01   #1507
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

Paper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwichB1ade View Post
I was playing tf2 and a guy started playing an audio tape of a sex story about sonic and tails over the mic. I am sure Deidraz knows what I am talking about.

Edit: I went on again just now and a person was playing a sex story about smurfs.
well, they're a cool duo aren't they?
Paper~DeidaraZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2011, 23:40   #1508
SwichB1ade
20% Cooler

SwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper~DeidaraZ View Post
well, they're a cool duo aren't they?
sonic looks like he has bad thoughts going through his head

I was curious about the show and I just watched the first 2 episodes of my little pony friendship is magic. Don't criticize me.

Old 07-21-2011, 00:07   #1509
WTFizzle
BAMF

WTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Being an insufferable drunk.
WTFizzle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2011, 03:48   #1510
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
pic speaks for itself

You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2011, 04:10   #1511
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

Paper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond repute
Weird, I found the same Daani Sanders RIP page on facebook... but the date was 19/04/11
Paper~DeidaraZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2011, 04:11   #1512
Wayne Brady :(
Gentleman

Wayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
pic speaks for itself

lol'd, so she suicided?
Old 07-21-2011, 04:11   #1513
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Brady :( View Post
lol'd, so she suicided?
That being the reason i said she deserved it.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2011, 05:27   #1514
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Brady :( View Post
lol'd, so she suicided?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
That being the reason i said she deserved it.
^
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2011, 08:41   #1515
SwichB1ade
20% Cooler

My mother said she will pay me if I clear vines off of the side of our house and uproot them. I would do it, but there are bushes at the bottom of the vines and idk what kind of spiders and bugs are in those bushes. And its hotter than hell outside.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: