Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 22 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-17-2010, 15:56   #106
BigBadLoneWolf
Banned

BigBadLoneWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBigBadLoneWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBigBadLoneWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBigBadLoneWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBigBadLoneWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBigBadLoneWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBigBadLoneWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBigBadLoneWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBigBadLoneWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBigBadLoneWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBigBadLoneWolf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaththeGod View Post
The answer is South Africa look it up.
the answer is london and hosts will be team GB which includes england, scotland, wales and northern island
BigBadLoneWolf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-24-2010, 07:30   #107
hatShepSut
Ms. Pharoh

hatShepSut will become famous soon enoughhatShepSut will become famous soon enough
Q: What is the name of Pluto's moon?

Pluto has more than one moon. The largest of these moons is Charon, but the phrasing of the question is just wrong in general.
Old 05-24-2010, 08:40   #108
jibberjab2.0
Banned

jibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavens_fury View Post
the longest river in the world is the amazon

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/6759291.stm
Their researchers from Brazil and your going to believe them?
jibberjab2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-24-2010, 17:36   #109
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavens_fury View Post
post here quiz show questions that you come across that have the wrong answer.

what organ cleans xxx gallons of blood a day? (or something like that xD) answer in quiz says kidneys proper answer should be liver.
haha. by the way. kidney's DO clean your blood, im not sure of the technicalities, both kidneys and liver do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-30-2010, 21:09   #110
TheLionsHeart
Fire Tao

TheLionsHeart has a reputation beyond reputeTheLionsHeart has a reputation beyond reputeTheLionsHeart has a reputation beyond reputeTheLionsHeart has a reputation beyond reputeTheLionsHeart has a reputation beyond reputeTheLionsHeart has a reputation beyond reputeTheLionsHeart has a reputation beyond reputeTheLionsHeart has a reputation beyond reputeTheLionsHeart has a reputation beyond reputeTheLionsHeart has a reputation beyond reputeTheLionsHeart has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to TheLionsHeart
The question is: "Someone knows my security information, can I change it?"

The answer is "No", but you are now able to change your security info so the answer should be changed to "Yes".
Old 05-30-2010, 22:22   #111
Yan-Yan

Yan-Yan has a reputation beyond reputeYan-Yan has a reputation beyond reputeYan-Yan has a reputation beyond reputeYan-Yan has a reputation beyond reputeYan-Yan has a reputation beyond reputeYan-Yan has a reputation beyond reputeYan-Yan has a reputation beyond reputeYan-Yan has a reputation beyond reputeYan-Yan has a reputation beyond reputeYan-Yan has a reputation beyond reputeYan-Yan has a reputation beyond repute
Can you PK in the market?

Answer should be "No".

Formerly posted as hatShepSut.
Yan-Yan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-31-2010, 20:27   #112
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yan-Yan View Post
Can you PK in the market?

Answer should be "No".
maby
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-15-2010, 07:09   #113
Exaga
Senjutsu

Exaga is on a distinguished road
Q: Which one of these is not from the USA?

A. Spiderman
B. Superman
C. Batman
D. Monkey King

Now, as far as my memory recalls, Superman was born on the planet Krypton and given the name Kal-El at birth, before being rocketed to Earth as an infant by his father Jor-El, moments before the planet was destroyed. So, there is two correct answers to the question. Monkey King and Superman are not from the USA, although Superman resides there.
Exaga is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-19-2010, 14:14   #114
WildOnTheIce
The One

WildOnTheIce has a reputation beyond reputeWildOnTheIce has a reputation beyond reputeWildOnTheIce has a reputation beyond reputeWildOnTheIce has a reputation beyond reputeWildOnTheIce has a reputation beyond reputeWildOnTheIce has a reputation beyond reputeWildOnTheIce has a reputation beyond reputeWildOnTheIce has a reputation beyond reputeWildOnTheIce has a reputation beyond reputeWildOnTheIce has a reputation beyond reputeWildOnTheIce has a reputation beyond repute
What are arrows made of in the increasingly popular sport of archery?

A. Wood
B. Aluminum Alloy
C. Plastic
D. Fiberglass

I answered D. Fiberglass and got it wrong. But every arrow I've ever shot for archery has been made of fiberglass.

WildOnTheIce - archer - Retired
132-133-119

WITH:
super 2 soc SDGx2 +10 hat
super 2 soc SDGx2 +6 necklace -5%
super 2 soc SDGx2 +7 ring -5%
super 2 soc SDGx2 +6 bow -5%
super 2 soc SDGx2 +8 coat
super 2 soc SDGx2 +6 boots -5%
miraculous gourd

Never bulked!!!!

Wat-War-Troj MISTY
WildOnTheIce is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-28-2010, 03:04   #115
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
Question: "Which NPC can remove the free attribute off free equipment?". The correct answer is "none" now, but "none" is not an option.

Maybe the question should be removed/replaced.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Quiz refurbisher err 4 forum.JPG
Views:	109
Size:	185.7 KB
ID:	138687  

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Old 10-11-2010, 08:12   #116
Delli

Delli is on a distinguished road
There was question about VIP service and choices was like A: endemons online B:conquer online C: zero online and D: arabic conquer

I chose A because it's Eudemon online not endemon so there was a typo and I think it was wrong answer too.
Delli is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2010, 20:01   #117
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
Q: Which of these rivers are located in America?

The fact that the question says "are" gives the clue that more than one of the rivers is in America: Mississippi and Amazon. One is in North America, the other is in South America.

The question needs to be changed to "Which of these rivers is in the USA?".
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Quiz err rivers for forum.JPG
Views:	80
Size:	188.8 KB
ID:	140343  

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Old 12-19-2010, 18:05   #118
nikole.957

nikole.957 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotak View Post
Oh deary me!
See this is why I dropped biology after GCSEs

I don't know what I was thinking with liver. That has a totally different function.
*slaps head* idiot
Cool, doing that atm in school. i get mixed up between the blood and urine but seems like the kidney cleans the blood of urine? idk all our teacher does is disect kidneys and make us tell her the different parts of it. Quite usless in real life tbh.
nikole.957 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-20-2010, 23:33   #119
maas01

maas01 is on a distinguished road
some ppl say that other can get 1 m cps from tq for free is that trueeeeeee?
maas01 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-26-2010, 05:40   #120
warlord2080
Boycotter

Location: past mars go 1,000 light years away take a left on xeon planet once landed put you hand to your chest move it around while sing El Mundo Chaccaron Maccaron
warlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond repute
TQ is too lazy to change them nor even double checks them in order for them to be right..

guide for in-guild events including how to be a better guild leader http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=697106
warlord2080 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: