View Poll Results: Shall we do this for the sake of good times?
yes 2,786 93.49%
no 194 6.51%
Voters: 2980. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 48 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-17-2008, 03:55   #1
exzotick
Banned

exzotick has a reputation beyond reputeexzotick has a reputation beyond reputeexzotick has a reputation beyond reputeexzotick has a reputation beyond reputeexzotick has a reputation beyond reputeexzotick has a reputation beyond reputeexzotick has a reputation beyond reputeexzotick has a reputation beyond reputeexzotick has a reputation beyond reputeexzotick has a reputation beyond reputeexzotick has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Bring Back Classic Conquer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRage View Post
Signed. Just one server cant hurt...
Quote:
Originally Posted by exzotick View Post
it always depends on what the community wants. when everyone complained about general li and jail being gone, they did something about it, so maybe if we make something big of this, it MIGHT just happen. it doesn't hurt to try.
Quote:
everyones talking about how it won't make TQ money.

who are you here for? are you here to back up TQ to make money

or are you here to tell TQ what you want because we're the ones that give them what they have.

keep this in mind

TQ needs us , WE dont need them
long time veterans and dedicated players who used to play in the years of 2004/2005 when conquer first came up would care for this. to be honest TQ, you have all the money you can ever have right now and how much would it hurt to make ONE server dedicated to all the veterans who started this game and referred everyone you have on it now. if you were to ask anyone " how did you find out about conquer " majority of the community will say " my friend showed it to me ". ONE new server for now with no db bulking ect. like back in the old days when everyone has to start from scratch. this is when everyone made friends and had good memories. when there was still PKing in all maps especially TC.. for those who are long time vets and are reading this. you know what i mean. if you don't like the whole no cp idea, we could negotiate about it but what does everyone else think about this server dedicated to classic conquer?

- make ONE new server
- dedicated to classic conquer back in the day (2004/2005)
- remove bulk buying for server (but not 5 packs ect.)
- remove all cp/shopping mall/ect. (maybe)
- no merge for server
- start from scratch
- everything after NON PK IN TC should not exist on this server

it would be nice to hear suggestions. because i know this is a great idea which will have long time players coming back to actually play agian.

feel free to add this to your sig to spread the word:

Bringing Back Classic Conquer : http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=505528

Last edited by exzotick; 06-20-2009 at 02:13.
exzotick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-17-2008, 03:59   #2
*waterbabykor*
Banned

*waterbabykor* has a reputation beyond repute*waterbabykor* has a reputation beyond repute*waterbabykor* has a reputation beyond repute*waterbabykor* has a reputation beyond repute*waterbabykor* has a reputation beyond repute*waterbabykor* has a reputation beyond repute*waterbabykor* has a reputation beyond repute*waterbabykor* has a reputation beyond repute*waterbabykor* has a reputation beyond repute*waterbabykor* has a reputation beyond repute*waterbabykor* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
TQ may not care much for this idea, but long time veterans and dedicated players who used to play in the years of 2004/2005 when conquer first came up. to be honest TQ, you have all the money you can ever have right now and how much would it hurt to make ONE server dedicated to all the veterans who started this game and referred everyone you have on it now. if you were to ask anyone " how did you find out about conquer " majority of the community will say " my friend showed it to me ". ONE new server for now db bulking ect. like back in the old days when everyone has to start from scratch. this is when everyone made friends and had good memores. when there was still PKing in all maps especially TC.. for those who are long time vets and are reading this. you know what i mean. if you don't like the whole no cp idea, we could negotiate about it but what does everyone else think about this server dedicated to classic conquer?

- make ONE new server
- dedicated to classic conquer back in the day (2004/2005)
- remove bulk buying for server
- remove all cp/shopping mall/ect. (maybe)
- no merge for server
- start from scratch

it would be nice to hear suggestions. because i know this is a great idea which will have long time players coming back to actually play agian.
Never hurts to try Signed
*waterbabykor* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-17-2008, 04:23   #3
exzotick
Banned

exzotick has a reputation beyond reputeexzotick has a reputation beyond reputeexzotick has a reputation beyond reputeexzotick has a reputation beyond reputeexzotick has a reputation beyond reputeexzotick has a reputation beyond reputeexzotick has a reputation beyond reputeexzotick has a reputation beyond reputeexzotick has a reputation beyond reputeexzotick has a reputation beyond reputeexzotick has a reputation beyond repute
thanks. =]

everyone whose voting please post your suggestions bcuz this might happen. its all up to the community. we can all make a difference. please post.
Old 05-17-2008, 04:37   #4
Dynatron
AznChxFtW

Dynatron has a reputation beyond reputeDynatron has a reputation beyond reputeDynatron has a reputation beyond reputeDynatron has a reputation beyond reputeDynatron has a reputation beyond reputeDynatron has a reputation beyond reputeDynatron has a reputation beyond reputeDynatron has a reputation beyond reputeDynatron has a reputation beyond reputeDynatron has a reputation beyond reputeDynatron has a reputation beyond repute
you betcha, bring back co classic!!

'`~'slinky~'~`'
LvL 130
Water

'`~' Dynatron '~`'
LvL 131
Fire

'`~'!Zero~'~`'
LvL 131
Trojan
Dynatron is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-17-2008, 04:50   #5
Shad0wH3art
Banned

Shad0wH3art has a reputation beyond reputeShad0wH3art has a reputation beyond reputeShad0wH3art has a reputation beyond reputeShad0wH3art has a reputation beyond reputeShad0wH3art has a reputation beyond reputeShad0wH3art has a reputation beyond reputeShad0wH3art has a reputation beyond reputeShad0wH3art has a reputation beyond reputeShad0wH3art has a reputation beyond reputeShad0wH3art has a reputation beyond reputeShad0wH3art has a reputation beyond repute
I voted yes, but it's not like they'll change it back. They're gaining tons of moneh off teh bulkaz who are desperate to be powerful.
Shad0wH3art is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-17-2008, 04:50   #6
Crys
Banned

Crys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond repute
Would be nice. I miss no lag and the crappiest brown interface I've ever seen. =P
Crys is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-17-2008, 04:53   #7
exzotick
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shad0wH3art View Post
I voted yes, but it's not like they'll change it back. They're gaining tons of moneh off teh bulkaz who are desperate to be powerful.
hehe thx for voting. i meant one server (not all) should change back to classic. because one server cant hurt, and they're planning on making a WHOLE NEW GROUP of servers.
Old 05-17-2008, 04:57   #8
WeAreND

WeAreND is on a distinguished road
Quote:
hehe thx for voting. i meant one server (not all) should change back to classic. because one server cant hurt, and they're planning on making a WHOLE NEW GROUP of servers.
Think about how many people would want to move to that ONE server though. I love the idea, but it just isn't feasible due to TQ's incompetence and greed.
WeAreND is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-17-2008, 04:58   #9
LiLEm0AnGeL

LiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond repute
Signed =)
LiLEm0AnGeL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-17-2008, 04:59   #10
exzotick
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeAreND View Post
Think about how many people would want to move to that ONE server though. I love the idea, but it just isn't feasible due to TQ's incompetence and greed.
if that would be the case, they should set a limit of registered users like how they did it to the alpha 2.0 testing server.
Old 05-17-2008, 05:21   #11
The brain!()
Psycho

The brain!() has a reputation beyond reputeThe brain!() has a reputation beyond reputeThe brain!() has a reputation beyond reputeThe brain!() has a reputation beyond reputeThe brain!() has a reputation beyond reputeThe brain!() has a reputation beyond reputeThe brain!() has a reputation beyond reputeThe brain!() has a reputation beyond reputeThe brain!() has a reputation beyond reputeThe brain!() has a reputation beyond reputeThe brain!() has a reputation beyond repute
Sure,wont happen but meh.
Old 05-17-2008, 05:25   #12
Katsu

Katsu has a reputation beyond reputeKatsu has a reputation beyond reputeKatsu has a reputation beyond reputeKatsu has a reputation beyond reputeKatsu has a reputation beyond reputeKatsu has a reputation beyond reputeKatsu has a reputation beyond reputeKatsu has a reputation beyond reputeKatsu has a reputation beyond reputeKatsu has a reputation beyond reputeKatsu has a reputation beyond repute
thats bullsh!t do you think they will bring the old CO just for you?
Old 05-17-2008, 05:27   #13
exzotick
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsu View Post
i didnt say just for me ..
Old 05-17-2008, 05:28   #14
The brain!()
Psycho

The brain!() has a reputation beyond reputeThe brain!() has a reputation beyond reputeThe brain!() has a reputation beyond reputeThe brain!() has a reputation beyond reputeThe brain!() has a reputation beyond reputeThe brain!() has a reputation beyond reputeThe brain!() has a reputation beyond reputeThe brain!() has a reputation beyond reputeThe brain!() has a reputation beyond reputeThe brain!() has a reputation beyond reputeThe brain!() has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsu View Post
lots of people want it
Old 05-17-2008, 05:31   #15
Whiz
Pie man!

Whiz has a reputation beyond reputeWhiz has a reputation beyond reputeWhiz has a reputation beyond reputeWhiz has a reputation beyond reputeWhiz has a reputation beyond reputeWhiz has a reputation beyond reputeWhiz has a reputation beyond reputeWhiz has a reputation beyond reputeWhiz has a reputation beyond reputeWhiz has a reputation beyond reputeWhiz has a reputation beyond repute
Old conquer back for the win!

Click here to see BOOBS!
Thunder Server~

Arctic-Blade|Warrior-Water Taoist-Trojan|Level 131|Kitty cat meow!

Member Of The Official I <3 GinaLina Fan Club!

Member Of The Official I <3 Miriella Fan Club!

Member Of Teh Negro Team!

Member Of The RCTC Crew!
Whiz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: