Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-03-2008, 21:41   #31
MiyUKi
BanNeD >.<

MiyUKi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricaaa View Post
I have mailed that her several times. No response. So i called my lawyer yesterday and he is setting up a date for court. I'm dragging those scammers from TQ to court, i got proof i didn't do anything wrong. Let them talk their way out of this one, lmao.

Oh, and TQ? Pick up the phone when my lawyer calls, if you don't co÷perate,your problems will only get bigger and bigger.
wew go go ^^ tell us what would happen lmao

Characters:

Miyuki-kun (banned)
^_Yuk!_^ (banned)
SweEtStuFf (banned)

All banned on Feb. 02, 2008
Old 02-04-2008, 00:16   #32
BitzBlu
tem pls

BitzBlu has a spectacular aura aboutBitzBlu has a spectacular aura aboutBitzBlu has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to BitzBlu
I got an email saying email opal, and an email saying email lilac. So counfusing ><
SO i emailed them both. LIve support has been online all night, but I can't get through to anyone. :/
TQ = Scammers - STOP BEING HACKED, GOD DAMN IT.

-Ruby-
Drama Drama Drama...
Old 02-04-2008, 02:06   #33
Dee-Dee80

Dee-Dee80 has a reputation beyond reputeDee-Dee80 has a reputation beyond reputeDee-Dee80 has a reputation beyond reputeDee-Dee80 has a reputation beyond reputeDee-Dee80 has a reputation beyond reputeDee-Dee80 has a reputation beyond reputeDee-Dee80 has a reputation beyond reputeDee-Dee80 has a reputation beyond reputeDee-Dee80 has a reputation beyond reputeDee-Dee80 has a reputation beyond reputeDee-Dee80 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I have mailed that her several times. No response. So i called my lawyer yesterday and he is setting up a date for court. I'm dragging those scammers from TQ to court, i got proof i didn't do anything wrong. Let them talk their way out of this one, lmao.

Oh, and TQ? Pick up the phone when my lawyer calls, if you don't co÷perate,your problems will only get bigger and bigger.
LOL@ lawyer. Good luck with that.
However, you do not need to prove you didn't do anything wrong, THEY need to prove you did. I still think it should be innocent until proven guilty, right?
Oh, i forgot, it's TQ we're talking about.

Server: used to be Freedom
Main Chars: DeeDee, _AerianA_, D3m3ntia
Old 02-04-2008, 05:30   #34
Vile Knight
Banned

Vile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond repute
If TQ flings it's EULA at you, retort that it's unconsionable. Big legal term for invalid on it's face, due to the unfair bargaining ability of one party to another. Intrestingly enough, TQ ignores about 70% of it's EULA, and hammers down on the last bits focusing on db sales.

Buy or sell fake db codes? They'll come at you with whatever they got.
Abuse bugs or hack the game? They dont' give a ****.
Old 02-04-2008, 05:41   #35
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbrwln View Post
Who do you play on Sapphire? I am sbrwln, Oh..WhatAlLady. Wow..YourHot, Celas, and BuRnBaBy.

Sorry to go off topic...

BTW: on topic... Check your Spam and/or Junk mail folder on your Email. Most likely the info as to why you were banned is most likely in there.
Silver-Hawk most of the time, and sometimes Flame~Master and ~Uriel~ taoists. I wasn't banned but now i am kinda wondering if they'd find a reason...
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 02-04-2008, 11:48   #36
BitzBlu
tem pls

BitzBlu has a spectacular aura aboutBitzBlu has a spectacular aura aboutBitzBlu has a spectacular aura about
Hmm. I called them this morning, and had a little chat with some nerdy guy, who wasnt allowed to tell me much, but he DID tell me that my ban is related to dragonball purchases. But i've never bought dragonballs. And neither has my BF. We need to know How many of you have NOT bought dragonballs.

-Ruby-
Drama Drama Drama...
Old 02-04-2008, 11:50   #37
BitzBlu
tem pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vile Knight View Post
If TQ flings it's EULA at you, retort that it's unconsionable. Big legal term for invalid on it's face, due to the unfair bargaining ability of one party to another. Intrestingly enough, TQ ignores about 70% of it's EULA, and hammers down on the last bits focusing on db sales.

Buy or sell fake db codes? They'll come at you with whatever they got.
Abuse bugs or hack the game? They dont' give a ****.
I think you're pretty close with the first part. I think it has something to do with the most active/well equipped people in CO who've never bought DBs. But if they have, then my thesis is broken. -cry-

-Ruby-
Drama Drama Drama...
Old 02-04-2008, 12:43   #38
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
But this is not fair, and the guys that found this freaking method, there has to be something to be done against the stolen dbs that circulate on servers and gets people banned! Next thing you know they'll be banning me because of the db i found at Snakemen or others for going on quests to get dbs. I can already see the reason: >> You have been banned for abusing the DB quest <<
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 02-04-2008, 17:12   #39
LegacyWeapon
Wow

LegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to LegacyWeapon
Quote:

have you read the terms of agreement when you signed up retard
[Talk]Bods speaks to All : need aimbot for pk [23:53]

[Talk]~NiceOne~ speaks to : nice aim u got[23:45]

[Talk]LuFFy speaks to : cant play with aim?[23:15]

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
You make my golden nipples hard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arronax View Post
You're a pretty disturbing guy, you do know that?
Old 02-04-2008, 18:07   #40
~|Gimlee|~

~|Gimlee|~ has a brilliant future~|Gimlee|~ has a brilliant future~|Gimlee|~ has a brilliant future~|Gimlee|~ has a brilliant future~|Gimlee|~ has a brilliant future~|Gimlee|~ has a brilliant future~|Gimlee|~ has a brilliant future~|Gimlee|~ has a brilliant future~|Gimlee|~ has a brilliant future~|Gimlee|~ has a brilliant future~|Gimlee|~ has a brilliant future
Well, yesterday my friend told me his account was banned. I've known him too well to know he doesn't aimbot/multi/speed hack or anything. He bought over 200 dbs. The account that was banned was his fire tao that was lvl 112 2nd rb fire tao with full super +5-ish full super gems. But he also has a full super +6 dbl sdg gears lvl 130 tro 2nd rb. Only the tao was banned tho .

Name:Lulu
Server:Constellation-Taurus
Old 02-04-2008, 20:32   #41
Durty
Aimpot FTW

Durty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond repute
They are banning people for buying frauded DB's/CP in market.....

So everyone is paying for their sucky purchasing process.

Gonna kind of hurt paypallers in the long run, i won't buy dbs from anyone vending them from now on. Well that is if my EQ even gets unbanned.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?
Old 02-04-2008, 22:26   #42
BitzBlu
tem pls

This is getting hella confusing. My BF says that his trojan hasnt came into contact with DBs/CPs in weeks. Or longer. Only his archer deals with that stuff, and his warrior. But The guy at NetDragon said that I had BDs credited to my account, when I absolutely have NEVER tried purchasing DBs.

-Ruby-
Drama Drama Drama...
Old 02-05-2008, 02:42   #43
MiyUKi
BanNeD &gt;.&lt;

MiyUKi is on a distinguished road
i hope this gets better before valentine's day im missing my fire and archer soo much :`(

Characters:

Miyuki-kun (banned)
^_Yuk!_^ (banned)
SweEtStuFf (banned)

All banned on Feb. 02, 2008

Last edited by MiyUKi; 02-21-2008 at 06:14.
Old 02-05-2008, 10:41   #44
Durty
Aimpot FTW

Durty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiyUKi View Post
i hope this gets better before valentine's day im missing my fire and archer soo much :`( i have to get back soon to date ehem "men" *sigh*
Don't get your hopes up, they don't really seem to even be acknowledging there is a problem forreal. They just keep telling me to email lilac, who hasn't answered an email from anyone I've know in the 4 years i have played this game. I think that email account is where they tell people to send stuff they aren't going to deal with.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?
Old 02-05-2008, 12:03   #45
BitzBlu
tem pls

I just sent Zhang a semi-threatning email for him to either help me, instead of sending me "Email lilac" over and over, or forward my email to someone besides lilac or opal that can help me.

It seems the only people that can help us are the people who don't WANT to help us. :/

-Ruby-
Drama Drama Drama...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: