Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-07-2008, 19:02   #166
BitzBlu
tem pls

BitzBlu has a spectacular aura aboutBitzBlu has a spectacular aura aboutBitzBlu has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to BitzBlu
Quote:
Dear Amanda
***12288;***12288;Your account has been banned due to related with dragonball fraud issue.

I would like to know if you know someone named ~!~ChIeF~!~?

***12288; lilac***12288;***12288;***12288;***12288;***12288;***12288;***12288;***12288;***12288;***12288;***12288;***12288;***12288;***12288;
lilac@nd.com.cn***12288;***12288;
2008-02-07
***12288;***12288;***12288;***12288;***12288;***12288;***12288;***12288;***12288;***12288;***12288;***12288;***12288;***12288;***12288;

======== 2008-02-03 20:56:46 ========

Hello there. I've emailed a few people about this, but I was told to email this address. My name is Amanda, and My account got banned while i was in TG about 4:30 AM Sunday the 3rd of February. I know I haven't done anything wrong, and this makes me really upset. My Character name is Meeptastic, and her account ID is **************. My server group is Gem world - Ruby. I'd really like a reason, and a definite yes/no answer as to if my account can be unbanned. I had full 2 super socs on her, and I'm quite unhappy about all of this. I have many many friends, and even people who are not my friends, agree that I do not bot/hack/scam etc. Please let me know. Thank you.

I Bought a super +4 SDG/SDG blade from that douche bag. One that I saved up for WEEKS to buy! (Not from him, from someone else, but they sold theires, and he had another one like it) So I give him my only 11 DBs to be BANNED? I really hope she realizes that I'm not at fault here. ><

TQ = Scammers - STOP BEING HACKED, GOD DAMN IT.

-Ruby-
Drama Drama Drama...
Old 02-07-2008, 22:00   #167
Durty
Aimpot FTW

Durty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond repute
My EQ and Bitz's char are unbanned, you guys get any help yet?

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?
Old 02-07-2008, 22:05   #168
sbrwln
Noop

sbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to sbrwln Send a message via Yahoo to sbrwln
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durty View Post
My EQ and Bitz's char are unbanned, you guys get any help yet?
How did you get them unbanned?

The Guide Videos

www.WatchTheGuild.com
Old 02-07-2008, 22:13   #169
BitzBlu
tem pls

BitzBlu has a spectacular aura aboutBitzBlu has a spectacular aura aboutBitzBlu has a spectacular aura about
I didnt really do anything. I just replied to Lilac's email, and tried logging in a few hours later, and BAM. She was alive. :/

I'm quite amazed.. and astounded... It cost me nothing. Which is good, because I did nothing wrong.

-Ruby-
Drama Drama Drama...
Old 02-07-2008, 22:15   #170
TrU3
poutine

TrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond repute
To help.

@BitzBlu:

Common issue if a scammed item. Tell the GM that you don't know that dude, you just bought something from him that he was saving for you, you couldn't have thought that it was hacked.

Have you ever bought dbs? If so, check with your bank to see if any payements have been canceled or delayed.
Old 02-07-2008, 22:22   #171
Ank0u

Ank0u will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by BitzBlu View Post
I didnt really do anything. I just replied to Lilac's email, and tried logging in a few hours later, and BAM. She was alive. :/

I'm quite amazed.. and astounded... It cost me nothing. Which is good, because I did nothing wrong.
wh00t gratz hun, that sheds a little light for me in hopes that i too get my archer back, since i bought 1 db in market and banned for it.... pray we innocent follow in ur good luck <333 and if not i am still happy u got urs back

Ank0u
110 water-130 trojan Banned
Guild Leader of : S.O.J.A
Husband: BATTOUSAI_666

Kayliss
130 archer non rbed banned
Husband: none

DarkMagics
110 water-110 fire
Husband: none

jah_lady
112 water -112 water
Husband: KenShin_X
Old 02-08-2008, 01:58   #172
BitzBlu
tem pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ank0u View Post
wh00t gratz hun, that sheds a little light for me in hopes that i too get my archer back, since i bought 1 db in market and banned for it.... pray we innocent follow in ur good luck <333 and if not i am still happy u got urs back
Thanks. I'll stay here and keep updated on what's going on with everyone else. I still have a friend on Ruby Who's banned, So I'm going to help them.

-Ruby-
Drama Drama Drama...
Old 02-08-2008, 01:58   #173
MiyUKi
BanNeD &gt;.&lt;

MiyUKi is on a distinguished road
guys i just logged in using my friend's water, and it was true a friend confirmed that the site was hacked and he happen to know who hacked the system im quite ashamed to say this but a pinoy did the hacking i dont know who and they wont tell me but its confirmed.. i just checked the person whom i got the blade and soc bag it wasnt hacked items at all.. the soc bag was owned by my friend and the blade from a guy who happens to kill someone being red named in BI 4 items dropped namely blade, ring, necky and boots.. so my puzzled case is down to one factor which is "db fraud".

Characters:

Miyuki-kun (banned)
^_Yuk!_^ (banned)
SweEtStuFf (banned)

All banned on Feb. 02, 2008
Old 02-08-2008, 01:59   #174
BitzBlu
tem pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrU3 View Post
To help.

@BitzBlu:

Common issue if a scammed item. Tell the GM that you don't know that dude, you just bought something from him that he was saving for you, you couldn't have thought that it was hacked.

Have you ever bought dbs? If so, check with your bank to see if any payements have been canceled or delayed.
It's settled now, I think. My char's unbanned and stuff, I told them I didnt KNOW the guy, but that i'd bought a blade from them. Kinda like you said. But thanks anyways.

-Ruby-
Drama Drama Drama...
Old 02-08-2008, 02:06   #175
BitzBlu
tem pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiyUKi View Post
guys i just logged in using my friend's water, and it was true a friend confirmed that the site was hacked and he happen to know who hacked the system im quite ashamed to say this but a pinoy did the hacking i dont know who and they wont tell me but its confirmed.. i just checked the person whom i got the blade and soc bag it wasnt hacked items at all.. the soc bag was owned by my friend and the blade from a guy who happens to kill someone being red named in BI 4 items dropped namely blade, ring, necky and boots.. so my puzzled case is down to one factor which is "db fraud".
Lol@posting at the same time xD

Anyways, Im guessing that it was a hacking. They originally said that the blade I possessed was made with fraud DBs, but then they unbanned me and let me keep the blade all at once. Not a word back from Lilac about unbanning me either, so. Yeah. Big oopsie :/

-Ruby-
Drama Drama Drama...
Old 02-08-2008, 04:41   #176
MiyUKi
BanNeD &gt;.&lt;

MiyUKi is on a distinguished road
im so happy for you BitzBlu im just hoping i can get a word from lilac too.. if i was playing all this time my archer wud be L120 now all my batch mates are way ahead of me now dang!*sigh*

Characters:

Miyuki-kun (banned)
^_Yuk!_^ (banned)
SweEtStuFf (banned)

All banned on Feb. 02, 2008
Old 02-08-2008, 11:29   #177
Durty
Aimpot FTW

Durty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
im so happy for you BitzBlu im just hoping i can get a word from lilac too.. if i was playing all this time my archer wud be L120 now all my batch mates are way ahead of me now dang!*sigh*
Be persistent, if they locked you up for the same reason you should get unbanned too, hope everything works out fer ya.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?
Old 02-08-2008, 12:15   #178
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
I just have a feeling TQ is turning the boycott against us... O.o Now asking us to pay to play...
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 02-08-2008, 12:44   #179
DeLz
Staff

DeLz has a reputation beyond reputeDeLz has a reputation beyond reputeDeLz has a reputation beyond reputeDeLz has a reputation beyond reputeDeLz has a reputation beyond reputeDeLz has a reputation beyond reputeDeLz has a reputation beyond reputeDeLz has a reputation beyond reputeDeLz has a reputation beyond reputeDeLz has a reputation beyond reputeDeLz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
I just have a feeling TQ is turning the boycott against us... O.o Now asking us to pay to play...
#Agree
Well, I've been banned once before 3 weeks While i was afk @TG wondering what was the reason untill now kept on emailing them but got no respond so payed dbs to exit the jail and was wearing my full 2s +8/+7/+6 set and had my friend srg items in market wh tho , otherwise ill keep the acc in jail and will jus _!_ TQ world lawl =) ..
it raither that GM comes n sit on his PC while he's drunk!
and jus ban peeps randomly LOL that wat came on mind
hope every thing will be alright =)
Name: Tan0o
12*~130~130 - Trojan~Trojan~Trojan
120~122 - Water~Water
117~130 - Water~Archer
~* And a Ton Of Rb Noobs*~
xWife - ***9829;BabySonja***9829; - And you thought your wife is great?

*Quiting* Selling All my Items Press here

~*Some friends become your enemies, some friends become your family, do the best with what you get, that's ain't dying, this is living.~*

BabySonja !! </3

Last edited by DeLz; 02-08-2008 at 13:16.
Old 02-08-2008, 13:15   #180
fabulousness

fabulousness is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Uhmm i filed the case to our GM but i want have some answers from the community as well maybe they have problems like mine.. My issue is about my account being Banned for vending or going to training ground xD 3:40pm Feb. 02, 08' Phil. Time both my character got dced then all of a sudden when i logged them back in it says my accounts are banned for no reason or just tq is down for merging the recent server? xD this is soo..... XD
NOBODY CARES ESPECIALLY NOT TQ SO JUST GO TO WALMART GET LOTRO AND SEE HOW FAST YOU FORGET THIS STUPID GAME EXCEPT FOR THE OCCASIONAL THOUGHT OF HOW MUCH MONEY AND TIME YOU WASTED PLAYING IT

HOWS THAT FOR A SIGNATURE

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: