Old 12-30-2007, 08:42   #16
Phoenix_arrow
Banned

Phoenix_arrow is an unknown quantity at this point
go to your conquer folder, find verion.dat it will say 5007, change it to 500, it will autopatch a few times, then let you on.

you only have to do it once, and its alot faster than re downloading
Old 12-30-2007, 13:25   #17
FudgeOwns2234V2
░☺▓☻▓☺░

FudgeOwns2234V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFudgeOwns2234V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFudgeOwns2234V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFudgeOwns2234V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFudgeOwns2234V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFudgeOwns2234V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFudgeOwns2234V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFudgeOwns2234V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFudgeOwns2234V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFudgeOwns2234V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFudgeOwns2234V2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix_arrow View Post
go to your conquer folder, find verion.dat it will say 5007, change it to 500, it will autopatch a few times, then let you on.

i has version 4343 co. wut do i do?
Old 12-30-2007, 13:46   #18
Phoenix_arrow
Banned

Phoenix_arrow is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by FudgeOwns2234V2 View Post
i has version 4343 co. wut do i do?
ehr, get all the latest patches... your only about 700 patches out >.>
Old 01-03-2008, 06:46   #19
ultima52
pro

ultima52 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix_arrow View Post

i tried but its doesnt work it says failed to connect to the autopatch server.please choose exit, retry or bypass.
what shoud i do now
Old 01-16-2008, 18:29   #20
akafox

akafox is on a distinguished road
Conquer shuts down before log in screen

EDIT: This post is a merge of posts that was in FAQs that I moved here. I didn't mean to merge them, but anyway...

Is it just me or can no one sign in since maint?

It says:

connecting to account server... Please wait a moment...

But I never log in... -.- TQ fix this please?

-----------------------------------

sorry if this is a repeat, i couldnt find a thread with the same problem.
ive seen this before but cant find it.

ok, when i start CO and where it asks High def or standard. and ive tried both.
but all it does is shuts down. CO wont go past that. need to see if someone can help please. ive also reformatted this drive un-installed re-installed changed the hardware acceleration on the sound card. ive tried several options and its not working.

Is anyone else having this issue? Has anyone had this issue in the past?

Try emailing service@conqueronline.com and explain what the issue is and what you have done so far to try to fix it. You can probably just copy and paste your post into an email.

I had an issue with the client hanging and eventually shutting down during startup. Seems if the client doest connect properly to the patch server it will do that. Reinstall and manually patch up.

Well I'm trying to play Conquer Online but it seems to be impossible to me. I need to download the game client using torrent or download manager and all the torrents links and download manager supported ftp links are broken, I already sent a mail to the game team but I got no answears. So I'm posting here to see if the problem can be solved. Thank you!

here is an attachment: (the attachment is posted at the bottom of the post.. I have not checked this link, so I do not know if it is valid)

its the TORRENT file for BitTorrent downloads using clients like utorrent, BitComet etc

unzip the file to somewhre familiar on ur pc. open it using a BT client, and then choose a place to save the setup file that it will download, after that it should download a file: Conquer_5003_10.exe

thats the client patch.. install - update patches, and play.

and before you ask, there are NO viruses or any crap like that..

ive tried that also. for some reason its still not working

If i was you, i wouldn't trust that. Go to Download.com and look for the client there.

Edit: Heres the link.

http://www.download.com/Conquer-Onli...html?tag=lst-1

I'm having trouble going onto Conquer when i start it up the sutopatching goes off and nothing happens i tryed the reinstilling patch thingy nothing anyone else now y this is happening cheers

Well, I just installed the game on a new comp, so I can't say when it started. I know it has the required specs, as I can play WoW on it, and I belive WoW has higher system spec requirments.

I reinstalled and still have the error.

I installed Conquer on my computer. But when I try to load it, the game stops at the "Loading data. Please wait..." screen before the fullscreen game starts up.
My DirectX is v.9.0c
I looked to see what the minimum requirements are and my computer meets all of them and then some.
The message verbatum is, "The main game program can not be started. It may result from the acceleration of current Direct3D is not in use. You are suggested to reinstall the graphics card driver to solve the problem. You may click OK button to run WindowsDX for further diagnosis"
My graphics card is 16MB S3 savage4
Any help would be nice

many people have this problem since wednesdays maintenance, you should to be able to log in, also try checking if your firewall is blocking conquer, add conquer.exe to the firewall exceptions

i try it tnx anyway...

i think that i know how we all can fix it.. if they will create another patch and new Client with this patch its will be better . but im not sure

Once I press standard definition, the application/co, just closes out. Can't get to any log in screen or anything. Just closes out lol

Many posts on similar issues in bugs section peeps, go check em out.

What types of video cards are yall using and what operating system. We are trying to determine if it's common to a type of vid card or os.

Thanks
Attached Files
File Type: zip Conquer_v5003_10.exe.zip (31.6 KB, 218 views)

Last edited by sbrwln; 01-26-2008 at 11:30. Reason: moving posts to Bugs
Old 01-23-2008, 14:44   #21
queenhellcat

queenhellcat is on a distinguished road
Cant log in (Unable to get to Log In Screen) [MERGED]

I don't know bout anyone else, but i can't log in to the game. My server is wild kingdom/Dragon.
All i get is loging in.

anyone else having any problems?

Last edited by sbrwln; 01-25-2008 at 08:08.
Old 01-23-2008, 15:09   #22
paiX2
BotRKiller

paiX2 is on a distinguished road
im getting make new character screen.

same server

Wild Kingdom>Dragon
Fix Auto-Loot
Fix Leveling Bot
Fix Zooming
Fix Auto-Potting
Old 01-23-2008, 15:30   #23
SlńyŰrZ
Banned

SlńyŰrZ has a reputation beyond reputeSlńyŰrZ has a reputation beyond reputeSlńyŰrZ has a reputation beyond reputeSlńyŰrZ has a reputation beyond reputeSlńyŰrZ has a reputation beyond reputeSlńyŰrZ has a reputation beyond reputeSlńyŰrZ has a reputation beyond reputeSlńyŰrZ has a reputation beyond reputeSlńyŰrZ has a reputation beyond reputeSlńyŰrZ has a reputation beyond reputeSlńyŰrZ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to SlńyŰrZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Icey View Post
I spoke with Opal. She is having their techs take a look at it.
http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=463102
Old 01-24-2008, 07:24   #24
~âlame
Banned

~âlame has a reputation beyond repute~âlame has a reputation beyond repute~âlame has a reputation beyond repute~âlame has a reputation beyond repute~âlame has a reputation beyond repute~âlame has a reputation beyond repute~âlame has a reputation beyond repute~âlame has a reputation beyond repute~âlame has a reputation beyond repute~âlame has a reputation beyond repute~âlame has a reputation beyond repute
Conquer won't load.

I double click CO, click Standard Definition, and it autopatches quite quickly. But then, CO simply shuts off and doesn't go to its normal loading screen. So.... what gives?
Old 01-24-2008, 07:25   #25
Zeal«
Irritated

Zeal« has a reputation beyond reputeZeal« has a reputation beyond reputeZeal« has a reputation beyond reputeZeal« has a reputation beyond reputeZeal« has a reputation beyond reputeZeal« has a reputation beyond reputeZeal« has a reputation beyond reputeZeal« has a reputation beyond reputeZeal« has a reputation beyond reputeZeal« has a reputation beyond reputeZeal« has a reputation beyond repute
Same problem all the time. It starts then stops loading. When I restart my computer the log in screen flashes on before the computer turns off. It's teasing me. Make it stop! D:<
Old 01-24-2008, 15:06   #26
FudgeOwns2234V2
░☺▓☻▓☺░

FudgeOwns2234V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFudgeOwns2234V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFudgeOwns2234V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFudgeOwns2234V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFudgeOwns2234V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFudgeOwns2234V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFudgeOwns2234V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFudgeOwns2234V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFudgeOwns2234V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFudgeOwns2234V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFudgeOwns2234V2 has a reputation beyond repute
any answers would be helpful.......
Old 01-24-2008, 16:24   #27
~âlame
Banned

~âlame has a reputation beyond repute~âlame has a reputation beyond repute~âlame has a reputation beyond repute~âlame has a reputation beyond repute~âlame has a reputation beyond repute~âlame has a reputation beyond repute~âlame has a reputation beyond repute~âlame has a reputation beyond repute~âlame has a reputation beyond repute~âlame has a reputation beyond repute~âlame has a reputation beyond repute
So, does anybody have a solution to my problem? I tried it again after rebooting, but no luck.
Old 01-24-2008, 19:01   #28
sbrwln
Noop

sbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to sbrwln Send a message via Yahoo to sbrwln
My brother is having this same problem on one of his computers, but the other will let him on. He was working on trying to figure out what was causing it, but I think he may have given up. If anyone has a solution to this please post it.

The Guide Videos

www.WatchTheGuild.com
Old 01-24-2008, 22:17   #29
Wootabulous

Wootabulous is on a distinguished road
reinstalled the game tonight and cant log in at all

I deleted co earlier today, completely. Reinstalled from the co site.

Said it is Conquer_v5009_10

Clicked it for set up process, all seemed well.

Once I open co and click on standard definition nothing happens, the client just shuts down and leaves me back at my desktop as if I've not tried to connect, cannot get to the log in screen.

So, I downloaded all the available patches from the site into my co folder, opened each one, still trouble. Cannot get past the standard definition page, no log in screen comes up, the program just shuts down.

Any ideas, anyone?
Old 01-25-2008, 07:57   #30
sbrwln
Noop

sbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to sbrwln Send a message via Yahoo to sbrwln
A lot of people seem to be having this issue.

Check your conquer2.0 folder. If there is something wrong in the game, there will be a bug report file generated in the debug folder under the conquer2.0 folder.

If there is a debug folder please screen shot the info within and post it.

Also, post your computer specification, especially the info on the graphics card adn graphics memory. This will help the GMs to narrow down the problem.

Thank you.

The Guide Videos

www.WatchTheGuild.com

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: