Old 12-30-2009, 06:02   #1
ArabianDelight
<3

ArabianDelight has a reputation beyond reputeArabianDelight has a reputation beyond reputeArabianDelight has a reputation beyond reputeArabianDelight has a reputation beyond reputeArabianDelight has a reputation beyond reputeArabianDelight has a reputation beyond reputeArabianDelight has a reputation beyond reputeArabianDelight has a reputation beyond reputeArabianDelight has a reputation beyond reputeArabianDelight has a reputation beyond reputeArabianDelight has a reputation beyond repute
Bye co -.-!

=\ Today, I got hacked by Mountain Dew or who ever was on his char (maybe someone hacked him 2), Lost 2 +12 sets and 1 +7 set so I'll just warn you guys, don't trust who ever on my char or MD's chars.

So.. I'll take what happened as a sign and quit co, but that don't mean that i will stop checking forums 24/7, Peace out.

On a side note, I'll miss everyone =\
Starting from old players like mikari and ending by The_Best members.

Last edited by ArabianDelight; 12-30-2009 at 06:04.
ArabianDelight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2009, 09:30   #2
~b|t3m33~
Cherry Pie

~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArabianDelight View Post
=\ Today, I got hacked by Mountain Dew or who ever was on his char (maybe someone hacked him 2), Lost 2 +12 sets and 1 +7 set so I'll just warn you guys, don't trust who ever on my char or MD's chars.

So.. I'll take what happened as a sign and quit co, but that don't mean that i will stop checking forums 24/7, Peace out.

On a side note, I'll miss everyone =\
Starting from old players like mikari and ending by The_Best members.
Aww someone still remembers me, how touching. Thank you. Anyway it sucks you got hacked, been in that situation, that's why you choose who you lend your characters carefully, but then again now days you just can never tell what people can do, people you once knew that were close to you and you trust could turn against you and take advantage of you. I'm just really blessed that I have friends like friends I met on this game, really trustworthy.

Maybe this is a sign to leave co for good and try other games =P. There are a lot out there that are way better than co. Then again it's hard to part ways with good friends you meet on the game and that love/hate conquer environment.

Sorry for your loss, good luck with everything though.

If ever you wanted to try ****... it's really worth your investment. Pretty fun actually.

~Proud Member of the Spear Babe Club w/ Alien Babysonja, Baby Xorn/Ohmygod & Baby Lunnchbox/Railstin~ & Memphix/Aiceru

2 my partners in crime who believed & trusted me, who gave their loyalty and supported me, I just wanted 2 say that I really appreciate evrythng dat u guys have done 4 me, thnk u so much, I will nver 4get u guys! U guys have made this game so much fun to play back then & so hard to 4get. I owe a lot 2 all of you who stood by me. U knw who u R..TC

Last edited by Ashley; 01-20-2010 at 20:01.
~b|t3m33~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2009, 09:44   #3
ArabianDelight
<3

ArabianDelight has a reputation beyond reputeArabianDelight has a reputation beyond reputeArabianDelight has a reputation beyond reputeArabianDelight has a reputation beyond reputeArabianDelight has a reputation beyond reputeArabianDelight has a reputation beyond reputeArabianDelight has a reputation beyond reputeArabianDelight has a reputation beyond reputeArabianDelight has a reputation beyond reputeArabianDelight has a reputation beyond reputeArabianDelight has a reputation beyond repute
Woo Mikari has spoken =o!

Hmmm, Well sis I don't really care about the gears anyway, I'll try to get them back JUST to stop the hacker from enjoying them =s.. About ****, I used to play the ** ****** but after 2 months i got seriously bored =\

Also, Shirley (Kioko), Sorry to break our friendship for a ****en game i was being a douche over nothing, and you didn't even insult me, Same with you Justice.. <3 u

Last edited by Ashley; 01-20-2010 at 20:02.
Old 12-30-2009, 10:02   #4
~b|t3m33~
Cherry Pie

~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Hmmm, Well sis I don't really care about the gears anyway, I'll try to get them back JUST to stop the hacker from enjoying them =s.. About AION, I used to play the EU server but after 2 months i got seriously bored =\

Also, Shirley (Kioko), Sorry to break our friendship for a ****en game i was being a douche over nothing, and you didn't even insult me, Same with you Justice.. <3 u
Maybe the server you played on was boring, our server is actually pretty intense. Also ***** **** is super cute just like co lol but more upscale, I think.

Anyway you should report to the gms first. See if they can do anything about it. Because even if you hate to admit it, it really does suck when someone hacks you and enjoys the gears or your character that you worked so hard on.

~Proud Member of the Spear Babe Club w/ Alien Babysonja, Baby Xorn/Ohmygod & Baby Lunnchbox/Railstin~ & Memphix/Aiceru

2 my partners in crime who believed & trusted me, who gave their loyalty and supported me, I just wanted 2 say that I really appreciate evrythng dat u guys have done 4 me, thnk u so much, I will nver 4get u guys! U guys have made this game so much fun to play back then & so hard to 4get. I owe a lot 2 all of you who stood by me. U knw who u R..TC

Last edited by Ashley; 01-20-2010 at 20:03.
~b|t3m33~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2009, 10:36   #5
ArabianDelight
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~b|t3m33~ View Post
Maybe the server you played on was boring, our server is actually pretty intense. Also cloud nine is super cute just like co lol but more upscale, I think.

Anyway you should report to the gms first. See if they can do anything about it. Because even if you hate to admit it, it really does suck when someone hacks you and enjoys the gears or your character that you worked so hard on.
Here's the sad part, i payed nothing its all NzAr's gears... He quieted and gave me everything.

But I'll try my best getting em back and then, I'll sleep happy =x

And Can you pm me a link to ***** ****? =\

Last edited by Ashley; 01-20-2010 at 20:03.
Old 12-31-2009, 07:34   #6
oak!
Inactive

oak! has a reputation beyond reputeoak! has a reputation beyond reputeoak! has a reputation beyond reputeoak! has a reputation beyond reputeoak! has a reputation beyond reputeoak! has a reputation beyond reputeoak! has a reputation beyond reputeoak! has a reputation beyond reputeoak! has a reputation beyond reputeoak! has a reputation beyond reputeoak! has a reputation beyond repute
This thread is really touching me.. Im not sorry for ur items, im happy you can finally open ur little black eyes and quit this stupid game and you won't give TQ anymore money..Good job.

Citius! Altius! Fortius! We were, We are and We will always be Semper Svperiores!
iULTRAS

Ujpest-Steaua
62-We want OUR club back protests
oak! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-01-2010, 04:44   #7
greekomia

greekomia is on a distinguished road
ahmed, i heard you got hacked but i didn't believe it D:
do u know who it is?
i've been gone for 3 days and all hell has broken loose
i have no mentors anymore,without them i'll have a hard time fighting everyone D:
and everyone has either quit the best or gone to the br's
im considering quiting for abit.
i dont like the idea trying to take on +8 and +12 full 2 soc br's on my own :/

Supra
126 - 130 - 130
ninja - ninja - ninja

XR8TED
130 -130 -135
ninja - war - tro

Kirsta
110 - 125 - 130
water - water - water

Items:
Better than what you have

No bulking or DB buying
greekomia is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-01-2010, 10:28   #8
ArabianDelight
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by oak! View Post
This thread is really touching me.. Im not sorry for ur items, im happy you can finally open ur little black eyes and quit this stupid game and you won't give TQ anymore money..Good job.
I will not stop playing online games!
Old 01-01-2010, 16:38   #9
RikuDTD

RikuDTD is on a distinguished road
Quote:

Hmmm, Well sis I don't really care about the gears anyway, I'll try to get them back JUST to stop the hacker from enjoying them =s.. About AION, I used to play the EU server but after 2 months i got seriously bored =\

They don't read forums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greekomia View Post
ahmed, i heard you got hacked but i didn't believe it D:
do u know who it is?
i've been gone for 3 days and all hell has broken loose
i have no mentors anymore,without them i'll have a hard time fighting everyone D:
and everyone has either quit the best or gone to the br's
im considering quiting for abit.
i dont like the idea trying to take on +8 and +12 full 2 soc br's on my own :/
It's because you're an aussie.
Old 01-01-2010, 17:14   #10
greekomia

shut up you nerd, go cry over a db

Supra
126 - 130 - 130
ninja - ninja - ninja

XR8TED
130 -130 -135
ninja - war - tro

Kirsta
110 - 125 - 130
water - water - water

Items:

No bulking or DB buying
Old 01-02-2010, 02:58   #11
RikuDTD

RikuDTD is on a distinguished road
Oh boy, the aussie called me a nerd I'm going to cry now=[. Go cry over losing your mentor/ guild. And if you really think *****ing on the forums is going to help you, you're very wrong. But good luck anyway
Old 01-02-2010, 03:42   #12
ArabianDelight
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by RikuDTD View Post
Oh boy, the aussie called me a nerd I'm going to cry now=[. Go cry over losing your mentor/ guild. And if you really think *****ing on the forums is going to help you, you're very wrong. But good luck anyway
Then you stop bragging on the forums too =.=!
Old 01-02-2010, 07:20   #13
~ChopSticks~88
Mod'let

~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute
Hi.
~ChopSticks~88 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-02-2010, 07:46   #14
ArabianDelight
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ChopSticks~88 View Post
Hi.
Hi Brit <3
Old 01-03-2010, 07:04   #15
greekomia

Quote:
Originally Posted by RikuDTD View Post
your a *****

and again with the aussie call, getting abit old dont you think?
you should ask your boyfriend justice for another call to say to me
he usually comes up with pathetic ones

and why would i cry over loosing my mentor or my guild? :S

Supra
126 - 130 - 130
ninja - ninja - ninja

XR8TED
130 -130 -135
ninja - war - tro

Kirsta
110 - 125 - 130
water - water - water

Items:

No bulking or DB buying

Last edited by greekomia; 01-03-2010 at 07:08.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: