Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 15 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-28-2006, 01:34   #16
Kingsten

Kingsten has much to be proud ofKingsten has much to be proud ofKingsten has much to be proud ofKingsten has much to be proud ofKingsten has much to be proud ofKingsten has much to be proud ofKingsten has much to be proud ofKingsten has much to be proud ofKingsten has much to be proud ofKingsten has much to be proud of

lol look at the time when i posted
Kingsten is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2006, 01:41   #17
xIc3x
tEh ArChIe

xIc3x has much to be proud ofxIc3x has much to be proud ofxIc3x has much to be proud ofxIc3x has much to be proud ofxIc3x has much to be proud ofxIc3x has much to be proud ofxIc3x has much to be proud ofxIc3x has much to be proud ofxIc3x has much to be proud ofxIc3x has much to be proud of
[Name:SharingaN][Class:Warrior][Level:4x][Guild: x:wAnderLusT:x][TG-ing][Server:Aquarius]
[I'm a PEEP, are you a PEEP?PEEPs for life!]
[x:wAnderLusT:x FIRST GW WIN..!!!]
xIc3x is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2006, 01:43   #18
Kingsten

Kingsten has much to be proud ofKingsten has much to be proud ofKingsten has much to be proud ofKingsten has much to be proud ofKingsten has much to be proud ofKingsten has much to be proud ofKingsten has much to be proud ofKingsten has much to be proud ofKingsten has much to be proud ofKingsten has much to be proud of
Kingsten is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2006, 01:48   #19
xIc3x
tEh ArChIe

xIc3x has much to be proud ofxIc3x has much to be proud ofxIc3x has much to be proud ofxIc3x has much to be proud ofxIc3x has much to be proud ofxIc3x has much to be proud ofxIc3x has much to be proud ofxIc3x has much to be proud ofxIc3x has much to be proud ofxIc3x has much to be proud of
[Name:SharingaN][Class:Warrior][Level:4x][Guild: x:wAnderLusT:x][TG-ing][Server:Aquarius]
Old 04-28-2006, 02:17   #20
Hunter87
Slothism

Hunter87 has a reputation beyond reputeHunter87 has a reputation beyond reputeHunter87 has a reputation beyond reputeHunter87 has a reputation beyond reputeHunter87 has a reputation beyond reputeHunter87 has a reputation beyond reputeHunter87 has a reputation beyond reputeHunter87 has a reputation beyond reputeHunter87 has a reputation beyond reputeHunter87 has a reputation beyond reputeHunter87 has a reputation beyond repute
19!

My former accounts:
Server: Eagle-->Aquarius | Name: Hunter-87 | Class: RB War-War | Spouse: None | Lvl: 130-130 | Guild: Elements
Server: Eagle-->Aquarius | Name: |Sir_Burnalot| | Class: Fire Tao | Spouse: None | Lvl: 11x | Guild: Elements
Founder of Elements october/2004
Later known as Knights of Nii and other things.
Moved on to other games since conquer went from crap to corpse.
Hunter87 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2006, 02:24   #21
DeeMack
AFK in TG

DeeMack has a reputation beyond reputeDeeMack has a reputation beyond reputeDeeMack has a reputation beyond reputeDeeMack has a reputation beyond reputeDeeMack has a reputation beyond reputeDeeMack has a reputation beyond reputeDeeMack has a reputation beyond reputeDeeMack has a reputation beyond reputeDeeMack has a reputation beyond reputeDeeMack has a reputation beyond reputeDeeMack has a reputation beyond repute
Level - 130 2nd RB Tro-Tro-Tro
Started in Eagle - Summer 2004
Fixed Phoenix - June 16, 2006
Second Rebirth - October 22,2006
Level 130 - March 7, 2007
Made 2s -5 boots - April 3, 2007
Made 2s -3 atk ring - April 11, 2007

"To subdue an enemy without fighting is the greatest of skills." -Sun Tzu

~BS patches, questionable actions/choices and new nazi mod = no Co for me, message me for items and ill have mike tyson come eat your family~
DeeMack is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2006, 02:31   #22
TheCount
Hopeless Romantic

TheCount is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to TheCount

[Char :TheCount]
[Class : Pure Fire-Fire]
[Spouse : Golden_Phoenix ( My lucky 7th wifey and the last i hope )]
[Server : From Eagle to Aquarius]

"Doesnt mean im a Pker If Im Red, Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge"
" You're like a total n00b.. You can train a n00b, but he'll just be a trained n00b... You can take a n00b to water but you can't make a n00b drink.. You want some o that? Oh yeh, you remember that... "
Quote:
Originally posted by s(-.-t
lets make this server totaly empty , Clean the towns !
Quote:
Originally posted by Sheraz
You forgot to add "Pervert" in your signature. I hope you will update it soon
TheCount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2006, 02:36   #23
xIc3x
tEh ArChIe

Old 04-28-2006, 03:28   #24
Nakki

Nakki has a brilliant futureNakki has a brilliant futureNakki has a brilliant futureNakki has a brilliant futureNakki has a brilliant futureNakki has a brilliant futureNakki has a brilliant futureNakki has a brilliant futureNakki has a brilliant futureNakki has a brilliant futureNakki has a brilliant future
Nakki is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2006, 03:32   #25
xIc3x
tEh ArChIe

Old 04-28-2006, 03:56   #26
Sheraz
Pervert

Sheraz has a reputation beyond reputeSheraz has a reputation beyond reputeSheraz has a reputation beyond reputeSheraz has a reputation beyond reputeSheraz has a reputation beyond reputeSheraz has a reputation beyond reputeSheraz has a reputation beyond reputeSheraz has a reputation beyond reputeSheraz has a reputation beyond reputeSheraz has a reputation beyond reputeSheraz has a reputation beyond repute
1 [One] and to be continued ...

Gone with the wind
Sheraz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2006, 04:19   #27
Tbe3000
FireSaint

Tbe3000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Tbe3000 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2006, 04:45   #28
xIc3x
tEh ArChIe

Old 04-28-2006, 09:30   #29
~|Gaz|~

~|Gaz|~ is an unknown quantity at this point
28 inches man!!! i have to drag it along the floor
~|Gaz|~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2006, 12:23   #30
ProximaCentauri
**** SALT

ProximaCentauri has a reputation beyond reputeProximaCentauri has a reputation beyond reputeProximaCentauri has a reputation beyond reputeProximaCentauri has a reputation beyond reputeProximaCentauri has a reputation beyond reputeProximaCentauri has a reputation beyond reputeProximaCentauri has a reputation beyond reputeProximaCentauri has a reputation beyond reputeProximaCentauri has a reputation beyond reputeProximaCentauri has a reputation beyond reputeProximaCentauri has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ProximaCentauri
29 ftw

Former Proud Member of
Rashoumon

Still not sure why after 4 years of retirement I logged back into this game.
ProximaCentauri is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: